Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Hello all!!!

As you all know Gurdeep Kohli is coming to India Forums Radio on March 3rd. I'm sure all of you are very excited, just like Gurdeep.

Gurdeep needs to introduction, but for those who are new to Indian Television Industry I will give a little introduction to them.

Gurdeep Kohli started her career with TV adds such as Ponds, ICICI, Baazee.com, Cadbury's, Ariel and Nestle. After doing these adds, Gurdeep recieved an offer from Pankaj Udhas's music video Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge. She won millions of people's heart with her lovely big eyes, girl-next-door looks and a disarming smile. At this point Gurdeep recieved another offer, but this time, it wasn't any little roles or TV add. Gurdeep was offered to play the role of Dr Juhi Singh in Sanjivani- A Medical Boon. From then on there's been no looking back for this Punjabi kudi, Gurdeep Kohli.

Currently Gurdeep is playing the role of Vedika in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka. She is loved and adored by her fans.

Gurdeep will be at India Forums very soon, so why not have some hangama and masti to create excitment and presend Gurdeep with a lovely gift?

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka fans have decided to have a contest called "What Fruit?". How do we play this game? Have a look at the rules:

Member/fan have to pick a "sweet" fruit to describe Gurdeep. Then he/she have to explain why he/she picked that fruit to describe Gurdeep.
  • What is similar between Gurdeep and that fruit.

Rules for entry:

Member should not use rude language. Member should not post any entry here, all entries should be sent to Princess, via PM. One entry for 1 member. Send all entries to Princess by: March 3rd, 2006. No entries will be accepted after the due date. Due date can NOT be extended.
  • Voting will be done by member's and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka Development Team.

So guys, get your creative hats on and start working. Time is running out.

Good luck to all,

Princess

Edited by Princess - 01 March 2006 at 1:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurdeep's: What fruit Contest-EXTENDED" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Woww...Contest is up so soon??Big smileTongue

Awesome!!Big smile

Lets get startedWinkTongue

harry_fan2

Goldie

harry_fan2

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
count me in Big smile

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
lovely gr8 idea!i will surely try 2 send my entry

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I am participating too. Smile

farahrabbi

IF-Dazzler

farahrabbi

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
awwwww.......wow......gurdeep...is comin.....yahooooooo....i just lov her n also wants 2 ask her questions....where will i send da questions 2 wakas...can sum1 help me.......i m crazy fan of her... Tongue Tongue

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Do we post it here???????

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hey all!!

For questions and messages, there will be another thread. This thread is to just inform you about the contest. Please do not post questions here. The entries should be sent to me (Princess) via PM.

Princi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top