Cloudia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys...u knw i think Jassi should be definately in the film industry...cuz she got the looks, glamour, tall and a perfect face to be in Movie...wat u think??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anam2004 thumbnail
yea.. I think so too.. she's so beautiful, has the height and everything!!!!!!! SHE SHOULD TRY OUT FOR FILMS!!! :)
Sush thumbnail
she is best suited for dramas not for films.  Do u think she would'nt have tried for films? 
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think in small screens, it will be better for her. i mea movies, its sort ofhard to imagine that becuz weve seen her with armaan and purab, so its hard to imagine!
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with U gigli.She is not that good looking. She is suited for dramas.
ummm thumbnail

Would be a welcome change to see Jassi in movies, she looks so different from the other actresses out there. She has the talent for it, so why not! Not sure how I would feel seeing her in micro-minis or swimwear on screen though! 😊 

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mikagurl23

i think in small screens, it will be better for her. i mea movies, its sort ofhard to imagine that becuz weve seen her with armaan and purab, so its hard to imagine!

I agree with you mikagurl! It would be hard to picture her in movies. She does have the height and all that but isnt like super good looking, Shah rukh khan went from Dramas to Movies, but for her.. i dont raelii think so!
Selina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gigli

she is not THAT good looking!

You stole the words right out of my mouth.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she should try her luck in the movies