s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watchin the episode where Ambaji is speaking with masi and she said somehting about her past and now her sis is suffering - so you guys think that massi's son is actually ambajis son from a previous marriage or something?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had predicted that last week.  Lets wait and see...
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't expect such a strict religious person like Ambaji to have extra marital and premarital affairs the resulted in out of wedlock kid to give to Ketki. The secret must be something else. Ambaji is kinda feeling self blackmailed because of this secret. Furthermore Ketki's son or the one she brought up supposed to have married and separated from here. Some serious twist CVs are conjuring up here for sure.
noopurarora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that Ambaji gave her first son to Ketki and the her son is unaware about who his real mother is.

I think it along the lines of Hetal giving up her kid to Sweetie...I think Ambaji said something to the effect of it is really hard to give your kid to someone else.
s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not extra or pre marital but a failed marriage or a widow. Maybe thats why she was hesitant to tell her MIL and FIL because she knew they would not be in favor of her sister visiting because they know the truth.

She could possibly have been raped which I think would be a stretch.
justme42 thumbnail
  ambaji had mentioned she stayed with her sis and her husband was abusive thats why she gave up dancing.    perhaps he raped her and ketki kept the child out of guilt and to save her sis from humiliation.

another possibility is ketki massi was being abused for not having a kid hence ambaji gave her first to her ala hetal and sweetie scene but gandhi pariwar does not know they may have been told ambaji miss carried or baby died.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: justme42

ambaji had mentioned she stayed with her sis and her husband was abusive thats why she gave up dancing.    perhaps he raped her and ketki kept the child out of guilt and to save her sis from humiliation.

another possibility is ketki massi was being abused for not having a kid hence ambaji gave her first to her ala hetal and sweetie scene but gandhi pariwar does not know they may have been told ambaji miss carried or baby died.

no i dont want that type of flash back for ambaji, not only for ambaji for every lady on the earth i dont want that type of flash back or present. its horrible. cannt explain it in words.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: s_daya79

Not extra or pre marital but a failed marriage or a widow. Maybe thats why she was hesitant to tell her MIL and FIL because she knew they would not be in favor of her sister visiting because they know the truth.

She could possibly have been raped which I think would be a stretch.

Ok. Here is another idea. May be Ambaji got so mad that she actually killed Keti's husband (movie Aradhana comes to my mind here). and Ketki may have taken the blame for her so Ambaji is so grateful for that. Again this is far fetched also does not explain the son situation well enough. or May be Ambaji donated her first kid or one of the twins to Ketki in return. Now that is plausible. I am liking it a bit more this idea.

Raping flash back is too bizarre and would not be liked by anyone. TRPs will go down fast. I hope this is not the case.

In any case one thing is clear. This son is supposed to have been married inter- caste. So what happened to his wife now? I have an idea for this situation as well. may be they develop story in such a way that they allow him and his wife to comeback together.. and then down the road in some freak accident Anukalp and the other guy's wife die leaving Aditya and Mona as survivors. Now you have Ram milaayi jodi or Rub ne banadi jodi  or whatever.