Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcircheckingsmile365daysanna_88guninoor2011payalsawar128sanjanasirichennai28sunel303nandrjpshabana_79bmm1985divra4jheel1-Swetha-kamna-RD--Khush-LoveTVShowsnancy1996LuvStrk-001prncz-MariaMars-lil_desi_goddesneeme-Nightingale--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PARICHAY-28th NOV'11 Written Update" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
TY SahasraHug

Did i love the SiNal bedroom scenes or  what  the way he touched her nose and how she was goin on and on and Kunal was looking so delicious right thru and the quick eyelocks right thru the party were gud...and the hurt on Kunals part was natural ...if the feeling was true and i thought Siddhi understood what he was going thru  and i am sure he aint Jealous...but then whats the ME abt ...? realization ? or what ? There is loads of SiNal to look forward too and for everything else there is the BROOMROFL...and Maneka kuch to kar

Edited by rdfan - 28 November 2011 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

TY SahasraHug

Did i love the SiNal bedroom scenes or  what  the way he touched her nose and how she was goin on and on and Kunal was looking so delicious right thru and the quick eyelocks right thru the party were gud...and the hurt on Kunals part was natural ...if the feeling was true and i thought Siddhi understood what he was going thru his mind then and i am sure he aint Jealous...but then whats the ME abt ...? realization ? or what ? There is loads of SiNal to look forward too and for everything else there is the BROOMROFL
SiNal BR scene was lovely,their comfortness is increasing day by day,how siddhi was speaking to him openly n non stop,kunal touching her...was fabDay Dreaming.Though Kunal was staring at Witcha,i didn't feel jealousy in his eyes n you are right siddhi understood kunal's feelings.

The way this vineet was talking about kunal,n complimenting siddhi,their sudden announcement of marriage that too without the gr8 thakral family,precap- i felt this guy is set up by witcha to separate SiNal,by creating MU's btw them.Did anyone feel the same?

Edited by -sahasra- - 28 November 2011 at 11:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-LuvStrk-001nancy1996-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ts 4 updt. is richa trying to make kunal jealous or wat Confused oh we normal ppl can't know wat is there in richa(cvs) mind(wat's this?) OuchLOL nice SiNal moments Day Dreaming ya this dumbeena-rohit-vikki track n witcha track or kala tikka for our SiNal Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

TY SahasraHug

Did i love the SiNal bedroom scenes or  what  the way he touched her nose and how she was goin on and on and Kunal was looking so delicious right thru and the quick eyelocks right thru the party were gud...and the hurt on Kunals part was natural ...if the feeling was true and i thought Siddhi understood what he was going thru his mind then and i am sure he aint Jealous...but then whats the ME abt ...? realization ? or what ? There is loads of SiNal to look forward too and for everything else there is the BROOMROFL
SiNal BR scene was lovely,their comfortness is increasing day by day,how siddhi was speaking to him openly n non stop,kunal touching her...was fabDay Dreaming.Though Kunal was staring at Witcha,i didn't feel jealousy in his eyes n you are right siddhi understood kunal's feelings.

The way this vineet was talking about kunal,n complimenting siddhi,their sudden announcement of marriage that too without the gr8 thakral family,precap- i felt this guy is set up by witcha to separate SiNal,by creating MU's btw them.Did anyone feel the same?

That Vineet chap will def b used by Witcha ...and ya i think he is a setup but i think he will just bring  them closer instead of driving them apart Embarrassed...ufff Vishwamitra Blushing

-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ts 4 updt. is richa trying to make kunal jealous or wat Confused oh we normal ppl can't know wat is there in richa(cvs) mind(wat's this?) OuchLOL nice SiNal moments Day Dreaming ya this dumbeena-rohit-vikki track n witcha track or kala tikka for our SiNal Embarrassed
Only the ME promo can give us an idea where this track is leading toConfused.cvs plz Kuch dangka promo dikhado woh bhi time pe

-Swetha--RD-LuvStrk-001-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

That Vineet chap will def b used by Witcha ..he's used by witcha n i felt he's aware of that.and ya i think he is a setup but i think he will just bring  them closer instead of driving them apart Embarrassed.of course this will be the final outcome..ufff Vishwamitra Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Only the ME promo can give us an idea where this track is leading toConfused.cvs plz Kuch dangka promo dikhado woh bhi time pe

promo Question as i know promo means showing some glimse of coming epi but they show premo that caps of over epi like precaps so by showing premos we know ohh this might happened in b.c. ya they show premos time pe after ME LOLDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.