Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: annamunna

abuse nhe karsakte app yeh rule hain!!!!! aur sky drama create karega zaroor!!!!!!

agar ye rule hai to fir sid abhi BB house mein kyon hain?
redbull1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

no doubt that sky is a chichora...may be a better chichora than shraddha...but still his mom doesn't deserve any of shraddha's trash...i wouldn't mind shraddha trashing sky though...😉

ya true but calling someone prostitute directly/indirectly is also a kind of gaali...degrading the modesty of any women be it vida,mehek,shradhha is also a kind of gaali...so sky is doing it for too long..he just got it back...i hope he gets more

agar ye rule hai to fir sid abhi BB house mein kyon hain?

bcoz pm ne drama creat nhe kia tha scene nhe kia tha
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caissa

Nothing happened and thats why they show it on precap...otherwise we would have gotten the news that Shraddha is already out ...as we got news in case of PM even before they telecasted the show.

yes very true...BB may just give Shraddha some punishment...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: redbull1

ya true but calling someone prostitute directly/indirectly is also a kind of gaali...degrading the modesty of any women be it vida,mehek,shradhha is also a kind of gaali...so sky is doing it for too long..he just got it back...i hope he gets more

Did he call shraddha a prostitute?
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When Bigg Boss wanted to know the explanation to nominating sid said that shraddha was very quite total week if she get nominated she would start talk..ab jalebi bai muh toh khola hain sath sath gaaliyan bhi de ne lage..wase sky 😡 deserves gaaliyan..but not his momEdited by dazzlingflora - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

bcoz pm ne drama creat nhe kia tha scene nhe kia tha

ya...i hate PM for not creating enough drama...she was the most abused in the house...and cried just two times...can u imagine that...even men on BB have cried more than her...Vindu roz rota tha...niyam se...if only PM had created a drama everytime she was abused...half the contestants would have been out by now...
redbull1 thumbnail

Did he call shraddha a prostitute?

no..i am talking abt his fight with mehek...

ya...i hate PM for not creating enough drama...she was the most abused in the house...and cried just two times...can u imagine that...even men on BB have cried more than her...Vindu roz rota tha...niyam se...if only PM had created a drama everytime she was abused...half the contestants would have been out by now...

so true 
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha should have not abused.. simple! Sky wants reaction from people and TA-DA he got that..

I AM SURE Shraddha will be asked to spend time in Jail... or hypothetical situation .. She will be out.. and PM would be in!