Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thanks Pearl and Shubba for the superb, awesome updates! Clap

A good start for this week and hope some twists and turns coming up and thats why we dont have a promo...Smile

Atlast Tulasi and TA reached Bangalore. What a relief for Tulasi and viewers from GW, Sudha, Puvi, the shop etc.Clap

But Tulasi and Viewers have to now go through Psychos romantic looks, Perverted touches and double meaning words...Angry to TA...

I think Psycho is going to make Kesari bother Tulasi while she is going to flirt TA...

I think its going to be Kesari who is going to reveal Charus Psychoness to TA... either while drinking in the bar or he is going to trouble Tulasi and TA is going to bash him..

What is GP doing? He knows very well that Charu is a Psycho and she is going to Banglore where TA is also going? Doesnt any bell ring for GP...? Doesnt he bother to take Psycho to the doctor and confirm if she is OK or not?

Anyway hope its going to be an interesting week...with no more filler episodes..and an end to Psychos track...is coming soon...Dancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 28th Nov 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update pearl and Shubba. I expected psycho to get another attack of madness and expected her to scream while GP was watching. No such luck. GP seems to be a total dumbo. He is in total denial. Does he think Chaaru is cured? He is allowing Chaaru to take care of business. Why does he not check out KP.?.  Loved the way T was after TA to take her along with him. She should keep on acting like a pest and Arutthufy Ta's neck. If possible act like she is mentally affected by all this new change and loneliness.
Honestly, I thought GW will fake a hear attack and prevent T/TA from going to Bangalore.
I have no idea where this serial is going.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanks pearl and sudha for the update
thulasi shd know to live alone. and though thulasi is wrong TA shdnt bark like this

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl and Shubba for the superb update!Big smile

Today's episode was good! I really liked it...TA's slip of caring towards Thulasi to his bark at the end...ROFL Like nejama oru dog Tongue And Kesari's and Psycho's telepathic conversation without even turning phone on... WOW... even TT aren't capable of such powers Wink

Looks like this week is moving fast.. can't wait to see whats happening...Day Dreaming

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka and Pearl ka for the wonderful and lovely Updates!ClapBig smile

Yay, this week started goodBig smile Good episode and fast aswell.

Hahahaaha, it was cute and funny to see TA reaction when Thuls slippedLOL So TA, like akka asked "Ithuku enna artham?"LOL Yay, GW failed by convincing TALOL Nice to see T&T travelling to another citySmile

Hahahahaah, the best part was C&K convoLOL I agree with you all, it was soo funny and like Rans said, even T&T has not this much power and love like the mentalsROFL Especially rendu peroda nicknames given by them is superb and aptLOL Pei going to Blore, huh, but also good, hope she reach her peak thereDay Dreaming

I think KP venumne told that about Charu that she asked him to take a house which is 20 km far away from the office. But noo loosu got itDead TA wont be this much harsh because of a phone call, i also think he is acting, but at the same time im also confusedConfused

Waiting for this week episodesssDay Dreaming

Thendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanRishi87Pearl.shubbasneha_vijayNixkiekarthi173

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update..

and today's episode was nice (pie and kp)
KP was telling in mind voice abt pei's plane was nice and if he says to tamil then it will be super 
pavom thulasi that she said that she fells alone and for that tamil would have not yelled liked this .
pie is coming to Bangalore achooo pavom TT what all she going to do 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87vjayamshubbaShemmokarthi173

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Finally got the chance to watch the episode...thank you tag team Pearl and Shubba for the wonderful updates!!  Shubba your comments are hilarious!!

I was skimming through all the comments and they are super funny...

It was a good episode today.  Awesome fast start to the week!!

Tamil is proving again and again that he is GW's son.  His mouth was full gutter to me today.  He is making Tulasi feel very bad on purpose now.  I am hating him so much!!!  Praising Charu and hurting his wife is annoying...

When Tulasi slipped at least he went to see if she was okay...I will give him half a point for seeing if she was ok rather than yelling like GW.

Sigh...I wish TT were leaving that gate for good instead of only going to Bangalore...GW supper appu face!!

Like you guys say Charu and KP do have a strong bond going on. Both of them have similarities and are for sure made for each other...lol...

So Charu's coming to Bangalore???  Omg...this is not good...

The guest house for TT is nice and big...but far from work...I guess Mr. K. is going to make Tulasi feel lonely now for some time.

Tulasi wanted to come with Tamil to his work...Why???  She needs to learn to be alone for some time...plus why does she want to follow that loser around...he would probably just yell at her in the office too!!  Grr...Tamil is telling Tulasi to visit a zoo???  Ayyyooo...it was so painful to hear him.  When he said 'hey' to Tulasi I blinked...Tulasi looked so surprised to hear this from him.  I felt like slapping Tamil today...lol...

Overall it was good though.  Deepak and Sruti were looking very nice.  And it was good to see TT.  Nice acting from everyone. 

Looking forward to this week...

ThendralfanGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
thanks pearl and subbha akka for the update.

Finally TT went to bangalore after facing so many hurdles.It was nice to see tamil  reaction for some times when thulsi  slipped.now he is kapathifying viewers confident on him.

awesome conversation btw C and KP.personnally I too feel C&KP chemistry is better than SMM romance.I wish them to get married soon and leave our TT  alone.

GP allows charu to go to bangalore.he is not even try to consult with doctor about charu's condition.

In ban. also TT  fighting.I want thulsi to be more bold and handle this situation differently.arguing with tamil is  waste.he has nothing in his brain to think what is right and what is wrong?

TA's heart is occupied by thulsi and his brain is occupied by  charu.

Edited by karthi173 - 28 November 2011 at 10:35pm

Gayashrimala_15ThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top