Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks pearl and sudha for the update
thulasi shd know to live alone. and though thulasi is wrong TA shdnt bark like this
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl and Shubba for the superb update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today's episode was good! I really liked it...TA's slip of caring towards Thulasi to his bark at the end...๐Ÿคฃ Like nejama oru dog ๐Ÿ˜› And Kesari's and Psycho's telepathic conversation without even turning phone on... WOW... even TT aren't capable of such powers ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks like this week is moving fast.. can't wait to see whats happening...๐Ÿ˜
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba akka and Pearl ka for the wonderful and lovely Updates!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay, this week started good๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good episode and fast aswell.

Hahahaaha, it was cute and funny to see TA reaction when Thuls slipped๐Ÿ˜† So TA, like akka asked "Ithuku enna artham?"๐Ÿ˜† Yay, GW failed by convincing TA๐Ÿ˜† Nice to see T&T travelling to another city๐Ÿ˜Š

Hahahahaah, the best part was C&K convo๐Ÿ˜† I agree with you all, it was soo funny and like Rans said, even T&T has not this much power and love like the mentals๐Ÿคฃ Especially rendu peroda nicknames given by them is superb and apt๐Ÿ˜† Pei going to Blore, huh, but also good, hope she reach her peak there๐Ÿ˜

I think KP venumne told that about Charu that she asked him to take a house which is 20 km far away from the office. But noo loosu got it๐Ÿคข TA wont be this much harsh because of a phone call, i also think he is acting, but at the same time im also confused๐Ÿ˜•

Waiting for this week episodesss๐Ÿ˜
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update..

and today's episode was nice (pie and kp)
KP was telling in mind voice abt pei's plane was nice and if he says to tamil then it will be super 
pavom thulasi that she said that she fells alone and for that tamil would have not yelled liked this .
pie is coming to Bangalore achooo pavom TT what all she going to do 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally got the chance to watch the episode...thank you tag team Pearl and Shubba for the wonderful updates!!  Shubba your comments are hilarious!!

I was skimming through all the comments and they are super funny...

It was a good episode today.  Awesome fast start to the week!!

Tamil is proving again and again that he is GW's son.  His mouth was full gutter to me today.  He is making Tulasi feel very bad on purpose now.  I am hating him so much!!!  Praising Charu and hurting his wife is annoying...

When Tulasi slipped at least he went to see if she was okay...I will give him half a point for seeing if she was ok rather than yelling like GW.

Sigh...I wish TT were leaving that gate for good instead of only going to Bangalore...GW supper appu face!!

Like you guys say Charu and KP do have a strong bond going on. Both of them have similarities and are for sure made for each other...lol...

So Charu's coming to Bangalore???  Omg...this is not good...

The guest house for TT is nice and big...but far from work...I guess Mr. K. is going to make Tulasi feel lonely now for some time.

Tulasi wanted to come with Tamil to his work...Why???  She needs to learn to be alone for some time...plus why does she want to follow that loser around...he would probably just yell at her in the office too!!  Grr...Tamil is telling Tulasi to visit a zoo???  Ayyyooo...it was so painful to hear him.  When he said 'hey' to Tulasi I blinked...Tulasi looked so surprised to hear this from him.  I felt like slapping Tamil today...lol...

Overall it was good though.  Deepak and Sruti were looking very nice.  And it was good to see TT.  Nice acting from everyone. 

Looking forward to this week...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks pearl and subbha akka for the update.

Finally TT went to bangalore after facing so many hurdles.It was nice to see tamil  reaction for some times when thulsi  slipped.now he is kapathifying viewers confident on him.

awesome conversation btw C and KP.personnally I too feel C&KP chemistry is better than SMM romance.I wish them to get married soon and leave our TT  alone.

GP allows charu to go to bangalore.he is not even try to consult with doctor about charu's condition.

In ban. also TT  fighting.I want thulsi to be more bold and handle this situation differently.arguing with tamil is  waste.he has nothing in his brain to think what is right and what is wrong?

TA's heart is occupied by thulsi and his brain is occupied by  charu.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for nice update Shubba and pearl ๐Ÿ˜Š Though i watch the serial, still  luv to read the updates esp for the side comments...

The drama started, now we know why there is nt any promo this week...as most of the viewers guess, this bangalore stay cannot go for long...

GP did give a confused look to Pei when she was adamant abt leaving the next morning, perhaps most would have not noticed it...looks like he will take the control of the situation now, better not too late...๐Ÿ˜•

Pathetic that both TA and GP are silent and unperturbed over the issue..(acc to them there is NO issue at all ๐Ÿคข ). 

TA's way of dealing with T still looks artificial but no clues 

Kesari though good at calling Pei by words, he overacts with TT...sometimes i feel, GW is better than the way KP talks to TT and the way he see T...yuck...wish he helps TT at the earliest..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
sharmila.sharmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for update . . :) deepak so sweet i love u so much
bjda thumbnail
super update.
TA tells thuls that he has brought her here so that they can be in peace.but if he barks at her like this how will der be peace.
deepak 's expressions were excelent yest.kesav track was also great.but  i hope bang track ends soon.
i have a feeling kesav will soon reveal charu's plan and i think he was the one who wrote that letter
mala_15 thumbnail
 Thanks for the update Pearl and Shubba.

Finally T&T have gone to Bangalore ๐Ÿ˜Š and now we need to see as to how Thulasi is going to prove to TA about Charu's evil intentions ๐Ÿ˜ and save him from the clutches of the ghost ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข as TA is believing the psycho blindly which is not good for his married life ๐Ÿ˜”.

The worst thing in this episode is Charu's decision to go back to Bangalore  in order to trouble T with the help of KP  and the so called friend of that psycho is an idiotic guy who also listens to her advice ๐Ÿ˜ก and helps her in separating a nice couple like T&T which is a shameful act on his part ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

Nowadays TA is behaving very foolishly ๐Ÿ˜” and fails to understand as to who are his well wishers . As a result , he is hurting the feelings of Thulasi which is not at all nice๐Ÿ˜”. I don't know as to when he is going to understand about Charu's true character ๐Ÿ˜• but I pray that it should happen soon before any harm is done to Thulasi by the white ghost Charu๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค”.