Sometimes we miss the obvious (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ktja

ktja

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Nice POV which I understand but it is simply horrible to see ASR use LA as a shield, be it knowingly or unknowingly...such indifference to this girlConfused.  The back and forth of Arhi's relationship will depends on how long CVs have decided to run the serial but till then we will have to wait and watchWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sometimes we miss the obvious (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Hey eveline,

Loved your post Smile

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
evelyn and Hkhb - your posts has lifted my spirit and now I am in a good mood to enjoy the episode .

I liked the SBS vid . It was very much like Khushi and I enjoy sanayas comic acting .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahuSuchi.R

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
totally agree yar.story is moving smoothly..la and la-asr scenes needed for arhi realtion to progress for now.

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Shahu

This is another perspective.
Aaand this has actually made me feel SO MUCH better!!! Big smile
*Takes a deep breath*

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! Hug
For making me reaffirm my faith in the show.
Oh, this is like Oxygen! I was dying there for a while, from sadness!!!!!!
But I'm revived now, all thanks to you! Clap

So the CV's haven't decided to leave my ASR with no kinara, YET!
(Oh, thank God!)
oh you are welcome...there have been days when you have made my day tooHug

Aww. Thanks! Hug
All of us should stick together in these hard times, me thinks. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I wasn't expecting Arnav to do an 180 but I was hoping he would stop making Khushi cry. The episode becomes less frustrating if watched a couple times, you get a better understanding of the episode. Arnav showed progress in making the choice to apologize. I love the way he looked directly at Khushi and said sorry. There was a time these apologies didn't come easy for Arnav and now he can easily look Khushi in the eyes and let her know that yes he knows he was wrong and is truly sorry for his actions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.