Page 5 Page 5

smileyhug7679

IF-Dazzler

smileyhug7679

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i 100 % agree with u
and i truly liked todays episode
i am looking fwd for 2morrow
the thing i liked best was when la said i love u he didnt say i love u too he said i am sorry that too looking at our jalebi
ha ha  that was good hope our half boiled/fried  jalebi understandsShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011eveline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sometimes we miss the obvious (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileyhug7679

i 100 % agree with u
and i truly liked todays episode
i am looking fwd for 2morrow
the thing i liked best was when la said i love u he didnt say i love u too he said i am sorry that too looking at our jalebi
ha ha  that was good hope our half boiled/fried  jalebi understandsShocked
LOL..half boiled -half fried jalebi...ROFL

sun2011Shahu

Skylar

Skylar

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Or Khushi does not realize this...honestly after going through hell and high waters...who in the world wants to confess that they are in love with a nasty, arrogant, brute ( sorry...but thats what he likes to be seen asLOL)..that man is unattainable for her...she cannot even dare to dream about him...scared to think about him...terrfied of his presence...and we expect our innocent unworldly girl to realize she loves him..Shocked..not on her life...in her place..i would run a mile from such a thought...that would be suicide...right??

I would totally run into the opposite direction instead of telling him! And considering what happened on Diwali...

Watching this show is like being on a roller coaster, you have the highs and the lows so it's a constant roller coaster ride especialy watching indian serials. All I know is that for me personally, I just take it as it comes, everytime I think it's going in a certain direction, it doesn't although, it does but like a week later. I hope that made sense...

welcome to the craziness of watching serials...

Skylar

evelineDoodle

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
good analyzeClap

Edited by kitty25 - 28 November 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

san2346

san2346

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
good positive post...nice analysis...

eveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skylar

Originally posted by eveline

Or Khushi does not realize this...honestly after going through hell and high waters...who in the world wants to confess that they are in love with a nasty, arrogant, brute ( sorry...but thats what he likes to be seen asLOL)..that man is unattainable for her...she cannot even dare to dream about him...scared to think about him...terrfied of his presence...and we expect our innocent unworldly girl to realize she loves him..Shocked..not on her life...in her place..i would run a mile from such a thought...that would be suicide...right??

I would totally run into the opposite direction instead of telling him! And considering what happened on Diwali...

Watching this show is like being on a roller coaster, you have the highs and the lows so it's a constant roller coaster ride especialy watching indian serials. All I know is that for me personally, I just take it as it comes, everytime I think it's going in a certain direction, it doesn't although, it does but like a week later. I hope that made sense...

welcome to the craziness of watching serials...

Skylar

I just love the unpredictability of this show...the uncertainity is what draws me to it...i dont watch any other indian telly show...just this one coz i find its approach totally unique...i love roller coasters LOL personally...but do know that some hate the ups and downs and dont have the stomachs for it Wink

Doodle

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I totally agree! Thanks a ton for making this post. Thumbs Up
I was going though the forum and i wasn't able to comment on even one topic since i liked today's episode and everybody hated it to the core. 
So there was no such topic where i could write or post something. Ouch

For me the episode wasn't bad at all and it wasn't a filler as well.
I knoww he said sorry to La. Man like Arnav Singh Raizada who few moments ago said to khushi that he doesn't do things coz of her and the next moment he went and sorry to La only coz of her. Now temme isn't this progression? Such a big thing has happened guys. Cheer up Tongue

Today Anjali wasn't convinced at all by snakes's sweet talks. Today she questioned him about his friend and that lady (i want to see this from many days) She has sorta started to suspect him and that's a big step forward. 

Last but now the least even Payash track is moving ahead so there were lot of important things that happened today but went unnoticed because of no lovey dovey scene between Arhi. 

spsharmilaDoodle

chupachup

chupachup

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I understand your point. But the ASR scene in the car,'I cant see her cry' is all deja vu. After the Friday epi, its true that the expectations have risen. I wasnt expecting a duet song in the rain, but since the announcement of Khushi's sagai, I had a feeling that ASR had realised somehow that he is falling in love with her.But,today, its like back to square 1. And the apologizing scene was not very clear- and the cherry on the cake, is the repeated hug of La - ASR!..I am quite disappointed but its true thats its only one epi..we'll see till the end of the week what happens.

ktja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.