Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I just came to the forum and read many posts about people hating the La-Arnav hug. Agreed that it should have been Khushi and ArnavWink but i didn't really hate the scene because Arnav for the first time, seemed in his right mind. He even apologized to both the ladies in such a humble way! Isn't that something totally new?? Khushi and Arnav are on two different extremes and it will take time for them to be completely easy around each other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011bila_aevelineDoodleanodaksgfan..Apz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sometimes we miss the obvious (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bila_a

Goldie

bila_a

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by bila_a

omg, hugs for youHug for this wonderful post. exactly what todays episode was about and i feel like people are missing the point in todays episode and you perfectly hit all the points. i definitlely think todays episode was a step forward rather then a step back for all the reasons you mentioned. i liked todays episode and i agree on the progression note. loved how arnav became a little human to La and realized he can't be so harsh on khushi.

Hug...thank you ...i was actually scared of writing my views today...expected them to chase me out with broomsLOL

haha, i was like that to but i was like what the hell if they can write on the negative side of todays episode i can write the positive side. and i truly believe todays episode was good. you wrote it really well and really highlighted all the key points in todays episode. lol don't be afraid to write especially since your really good at it

Edited by bila_a - 28 November 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83sun2011eveline

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
true true

IPK_SaRunrimi015_Dazzling_

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

This is another perspective.
Aaand this has actually made me feel SO MUCH better!!! Big smile
*Takes a deep breath*

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! Hug
For making me reaffirm my faith in the show.
Oh, this is like Oxygen! I was dying there for a while, from sadness!!!!!!
But I'm revived now, all thanks to you! Clap

So the CV's haven't decided to leave my ASR with no kinara, YET!
(Oh, thank God!)
oh you are welcome...there have been days when you have made my day tooHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahuanodaksgfan

Doodle

IF-Rockerz

Doodle

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Perfect Eve. Well there are some scenes here where it needs some changes but the story did move a bit forward. Some dialogues were really well thought. Arnav's realization of being extra rude did make sense but as he was determined to behave properly with her it all changed 'coz Lavanya reminded him of Khushi. He is fickle and the moment he saw Laa in Khushi like attire he bounced back. Definitely it reminded him of Khushi's whole "farak nehi padta " dialogue or his ill treat to her. Then he revolted when K came to talk to her and his whole chain of dialogues were only meant for self. 

Nargis is right. He only went to apologize to Laa 'coz Khushi wanted him to. I always wonder when will Lavanya realize that why always ASR comes back to her; to stop her from leaving; to apologize; to talk to her; changes the engagement dates; Its all on Khushi's insistence. The day she realizes this and connect the dots she will leave him. But this can only happen when the CVs will want. 

Then Mamaji's dialogue of Arnav not mentioning his own engagement was appropriate. 

Another analysis of your's I loved. Literally, Khushi will prefer to die than to say him that she loves him. The moment she realizes she loves him I guess she'll stay away and never let him know. It can only happen with ASR running after her. LOL 

Edited by doodleberry - 28 November 2011 at 11:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011Juicee_Sushie--sumana13--evelineSofna

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShiningStar18

I just came to the forum and read many posts about people hating the La-Arnav hug. Agreed that it should have been Khushi and ArnavWink but i didn't really hate the scene because Arnav for the first time, seemed in his right mind. He even apologized to both the ladies in such a humble way! Isn't that something totally new?? Khushi and Arnav are on two different extremes and it will take time for them to be completely easy around each other.

for two characters...like Khushi and Arnav...love does not come easy...even under normal circumstanes they would not be quick to love..so this is gonna take some time and doing...and yes Khushi and Arnav are two different extremes...how can such a huge gulf be bridged that easily and quickly

sun2011spsharmilaShiningStar18

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckymahi

had already posted this on another thread. just wanted to share here tooSmile.
i'll be probably one of the very few who liked today's episode. yes  i actually liked itSmile, although it was not up to our expectations(which were arhi scenes of course lolLOL) but it was better than some of the filler episodes we got a few weeks ago.

Arnav battling with himself and finally consoling himself saying he won't hurt her again. He was probably thinking of avoiding Kushi, but as soon as he enters he is reminded of her coz of La's Kushi style dressing. He is not able to control himself n he hates that. So he shows his anger towards La.(BTW is it me or he looked much better today than last week? lolLOL)

The kushi-arnav onfrontation scene i thought was beautifulDay Dreaming. She knows him very well, that he won't bow down to anyone. she also doesn't expect him to either. Kushi closing the glass door looked so symbolic too, but lets leave the symbolisms to the beautiful writersLOL
Even though it was annoying to see La hugging n kissing ASROuch, i guess it was pretty much expected. My only console during that scene was that La was hugging 'ASR', but 'ARNAV' had eyes only for Kushi. As i read in another post " the sorry word was for Lavanya but he meant to convey the meaning only to Kushi".

I feel that deep inside her heart, Kushi knows whats happening to her. yet she denies it. She is as strong n stubborn as ASR, probably even more. She just doesn't want to accept that her heart n breath have been taken away by a person whom she thought she would always hate. Even though she asks DM not to give her any answers, her heart very well knows the reason.

Highlight of episode: never expected Anjali to ask so many questionsShocked the ill friend, kamala, U go galThumbs Up!

precap: can't wait for itDancing! Lot of ppl felt how can Kushi go back to normal talking with arnav after friday but its always a pleasure to watch arhiDay DreamingLOL.

Even though it was an episode where it was like *been there,done that*, i felt it laid a foundation to the rest of the week n its only a matter of time before this forum goes gaga againWink

p.s: sorry for the long postSmile

nicely summarized...and yes it did have a feeling of dejavu but sometimes that can be attributed to the familiar characters...we are so used to their actions and reactions by now...it can be nothing else but predictable...thank god for that...coz that is perfect characterization

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Perfect Eve. Well there are some scenes here where it needs some changes but the story did move a bit forward. Some dialogues were really well thought. Arnav's realization of being extra rude did make sense but as he was determined to behave properly with her it all changed 'coz Lavanya reminded him of Khushi. He is fickle and the moment he saw Laa in Khushi like attire he bounced back. Definitely it reminded him of Khushi's whole "farak nehi padta " dialogue or his ill treat to her. Then he revolted when K came to talk to her and his whole chain of dialogues were only meant for self. 

Nargis is right. He only went to apologize to Laa 'coz Khushi wanted him to. I always wonder when will Lavanya realize that why always ASR comes back to her; to stop her from leaving; to apologize; to talk to her; changes the engagement dates; Its all on Khushi's insistence. The day she realizes this and connect the dots she will leave him. But this can only happen when the CVs will want. 

Then Mamaji's dialogue of Arnav not mentioning his own engagement was appropriate. 

Another analysis of your's I loved. Literally, Khushi will prefer to die than to say him that she loves him. The moment she realizes she loves him I guess she'll stay away and never let him know. It can only happen with ASR running after her. LOL 

LOL..oh yeah...the day she realizes that she loves him...she is just gonna run like mad...and then only ASR can bring her back...how true!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Doodle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.