Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

nitashaj83

nitashaj83

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Another note...Smile...i dont think tha we need to speak with GautamjiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evelinemonsi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sometimes we miss the obvious (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnshi

Goldie

arnshi

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post.

bila_a

Goldie

bila_a

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
omg, hugs for youHug for this wonderful post. exactly what todays episode was about and i feel like people are missing the point in todays episode and you perfectly hit all the points. i definitlely think todays episode was a step forward rather then a step back for all the reasons you mentioned. i liked todays episode and i agree on the progression note. loved how arnav became a little human to La and realized he can't be so harsh on khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalasun2011Juicee_Sushieeveline

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
This is another perspective.
Aaand this has actually made me feel SO MUCH better!!! Big smile
*Takes a deep breath*

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! Hug
For making me reaffirm my faith in the show.
Oh, this is like Oxygen! I was dying there for a while, from sadness!!!!!!
But I'm revived now, all thanks to you! Clap

So the CV's haven't decided to leave my ASR with no kinara, YET!
(Oh, thank God!)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011nature-loverNaBoleTumNa...evelineSuchi.R

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Originally posted by nitashaj83

Another note...Smile...i dont think tha we need to speak with GautamjiLOL
LOL..lets postpone the creative meeting for some time...

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

I disagree because it's a repeat. Khushi has ALWAYS made him see sense in things, always brought him out of his irrational anger, always barged in, always helped him and LA sort out their problems, and always felt uncomfortable when they made up in front of her. How is that progress? 

ASR is taking baby steps, and staying inconsistently consistent, so I have less complaints about him, than I do about KKG's role going from love struck/lover lorn/heartbroken/clueless about her feelings from one epi to the next. She is the most inconsistent character on the show right now, and brilliant acting, or well loved character, I think she's awesome... But, the writers are not doing her any favors. She is capable of much more.

I don't want a love story, and specially not an ArHi marriage, uneless it's one of mutual convenience, but I do want their relationship to at least make it past the "Do I love him/her? Yes, I do, No, I don't, What's love again?" crazy pre-teen phase. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaserendipity235Juicee_SushieShahusun2011Infofanmonsi08Suchi.R

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

omg, hugs for youHug for this wonderful post. exactly what todays episode was about and i feel like people are missing the point in todays episode and you perfectly hit all the points. i definitlely think todays episode was a step forward rather then a step back for all the reasons you mentioned. i liked todays episode and i agree on the progression note. loved how arnav became a little human to La and realized he can't be so harsh on khushi.

Hug...thank you ...i was actually scared of writing my views today...expected them to chase me out with broomsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bila_aShahu

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
sachi me log kitna gussa karte hain!!!
lagta hai arnav ka asar hai!!

i liked the episode!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.