Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice POV which I understand but it is simply horrible to see ASR use LA as a shield, be it knowingly or unknowingly...such indifference to this girl๐Ÿ˜•.  The back and forth of Arhi's relationship will depends on how long CVs have decided to run the serial but till then we will have to wait and watch๐Ÿ˜‰. 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey eveline,

Loved your post ๐Ÿ˜Š
sunaina02 thumbnail
evelyn and Hkhb - your posts has lifted my spirit and now I am in a good mood to enjoy the episode .

I liked the SBS vid . It was very much like Khushi and I enjoy sanayas comic acting .
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree yar.story is moving smoothly..la and la-asr scenes needed for arhi realtion to progress for now.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: eveline

oh you are welcome...there have been days when you have made my day too๐Ÿค—

Aww. Thanks! ๐Ÿค—
All of us should stick together in these hard times, me thinks. ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I wasn't expecting Arnav to do an 180 but I was hoping he would stop making Khushi cry. The episode becomes less frustrating if watched a couple times, you get a better understanding of the episode. Arnav showed progress in making the choice to apologize. I love the way he looked directly at Khushi and said sorry. There was a time these apologies didn't come easy for Arnav and now he can easily look Khushi in the eyes and let her know that yes he knows he was wrong and is truly sorry for his actions.