Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Most of the phorum buddies are unhappy and frustrated again...AngryThumbs Down...hmm...wonder why??
Did we expect a bit too much...as usual..LOL...did we expect ASR to go down on his knees get all lovey dovey and say sorry...Big smile..not happening...and I am glad thats not happenin..coz that would be really getting down to square one...and no...no way is this man going to show an inkling of emotion or consideration at this stage...he just cannot afford to do so...

Or some of us are furious with the LA-ASR scene...he is determined not to let Khushi in...and so has to be equally determined not to let LA out...she is his shield...and again he is not hugging her...nope...she is the one doing that...again and again...the man if you notice...is not in the mood...his focus as always on our Jalebi...just think for a minute...if LA is thrown out..then the next episode ASR is free...free to persue Khushi...and then he knows that maybe nothing will stop him ..not even himself...from winning this beauty over...hence he needs LA...desperately...she is an important cog in IPKKND wheel rightn now...accept it and move on...

Or the story not moving ahead...???!!...but it did...and definitely it did...ASR has come to a realization of sorts...it has struck him that he has always been harsh on Khushi and she definitely deserves better...this realization has been a looonnnggg time in coming...and I take it as a giant leap...in Arhi relationship...so he realizes...he regrets...and is determined to change his ways...and you dont call this progression ???He backtracked...till now the only person he has apologized too was Khushi...but today because of her he even went ahead and said sorry to La ( well sort ofWink)..this for me is change...slow and steady change...

Or Khushi does not realize this...honestly after going through hell and high waters...who in the world wants to confess that they are in love with a nasty, arrogant, brute ( sorry...but thats what he likes to be seen asLOL)..that man is unattainable for her...she cannot even dare to dream about him...scared to think about him...terrfied of his presence...and we expect our innocent unworldly girl to realize she loves him..Shocked..not on her life...in her place..i would run a mile from such a thought...that would be suicide...right??

And yes something more happened on this front...Khushi suspects Payal...so a big step in Paayash direction...which eventually leads to Arhi...coz all roads lead to Arhi in IPKKNDLOL!!

We only think about one episode...but the cvs have to keep the show running not for days...but for months and years...sometimes we  are soo focused on the attractive background we fail to see the obvious object right in front of our eyes...

So...just chillax...think coolly and maybe you will realize that a castle of dreams is built brick by brick..block by block and not storey by storey...

Edited by eveline - 28 November 2011 at 11:40am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuprasika123jaya2010twinkle90iluvdarcytzeifJordinsimbelnikkiapriljulieariwalajalpa_23kashevgurukhushshaz01Dee-frockstarktjalexaxelSkylarloverashisavvzMaankigopiMadhunitashaj83KHUSHIASR_Janki_sss8080feyaRadhe1085san2346CrazyAbtTV18WorkerBLX2FX2IpkkndworldnancynairShahubila_aJuicee_Sushiesun2011arnshihkhb17Yazzy91Marcisuadvanijaswspsharmilakitty25reyaa.missmalikageetmaanluvS.StephyAahanaxx11-Nithi-smileyhug7679fareeJaponicanature-loverKeshriyamolten_lavashena07monsi08stardust-fj08anodaksgfan..Apz..anjaani07UltimateBarunDoodle--Krish--ShiningStar18.Mandy.Imzislmupinky_blueskiesSofna..Amina..tinselmazkachazkamahamluvsbs.Saraa.--Nargis--RavishingSaRunBigbang_GDDiamondLifeSuchi.Rsbk2incandescentpc_palsLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sometimes we miss the obvious" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Actually u r right, but we need to take out the momentarily frustration, n forums is the best place to discuss with all out friends, although I loved ur analysis!

giving a positve inight! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetijaiswal19

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Actually u r right, but we need to take out the momentarily frustration, n forums is the best place to discuss with all out friends, although I loved ur analysis!

giving a positve inight! 
agreed...looking at how many have lost their cool today...i decided to pick another day for my frustrations...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011music1

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post. i was coming to write a similar post and saw yours. I actually think today's episode is very important.

Arnav has realised that he has been too harsh.
He has openly apologised - actually to khushi, indirectly for everything that he has done.

Also, when La says she loves him, he does not reply but looks at Khushi and she looks at him. The 3 words that both of them feel for each other but cannot say it to each other.

I definitely think the story is progressing.

Tomorrow both of them will be intrigued by why their respective siblings are behaving weirdly and they will both go to check it out to find out that they two of them were there to see each other.
I guess then the scnes of the promo comes to mind, with Khushi possibly opposing the union of Payash as she understands her sister will not fit in so easily especially with Arnav and the likes of Mamiji. And of course, Arnav wanting to see them together. indirectly actually wanting his brother to have what he wishes he had - the balls to go after the girl of his dreams irrespective of social classes, differences etc. So Arnav will make it his special mission that Payash will happen and may actually postpone his own engagement to ensure that happens if mamiji opposes. To deal with mamiji, CVs are smart to use Arnav.

Also maybe in seeing Payash, La may realise that she does not have what they have. that Arnav does not truly love her.

Interestingly, she said today that lately he has been too angry. could it be since he announced he was getting married to her?! La needs to start thinking.

Glad Anjali is already suspecting something.

All in all a good episode, I thought!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuprasika123Modal_babyiluvdarcyJordinfrockstarMaankigopiMadhuarnshisun2011Juicee_Sushiespsharmilanature-loverAahanaxx11..Apz..anjaani07Doodleasha...td_dhoomImziRavishingSaRun--Nargis--slmumazkachazkaSofnaSuchi.RBigbang_GDsunaina02

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

I completely agree with your post. i was coming to write a similar post and saw yours. I actually think today's episode is very important.

He has openly apologised - actually to khushi, indirectly for everything that he has done.

Also, when La says she loves him, he does not reply but looks at Khushi and she looks at him. The 3 words that both of them feel for each other but cannot say it to each other.

Tomorrow both of them will be intrigued by why their respective siblings are behaving weirdly and they will both go to check it out to find out that they two of them were there to see each other.
I guess then the scnes of the promo comes to mind, with Khushi possibly opposing the union of Payash as she understands her sister will not fit in so easily especially with Arnav and the likes of Mamiji. And of course, Arnav wanting to see them together. indirectly actually wanting his brother to have what he wishes he had - the balls to go after the girl of his dreams irrespective of social classes, differences etc. So Arnav will make it his special mission that Payash will happen and may actually postpone his own engagement to ensure that happens if mamiji opposes. To deal with mamiji, CVs are smart to use Arnav.

Also maybe in seeing Payash, La may realise that she does not have what they have. that Arnav does not truly love her.

Interestingly, she said today that lately he has been too angry. could it be since he announced he was getting married to her?! La needs to start thinking.

Great observations...but i guess most of us are angry coz we were expecting some arhi moments...which never materialized..LOL  funnily enough..when they do move the story forward we complain...coz no romance...and when there is mindless romance...some complain...no story...its always a no win situation for the cvsBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247simbelnitashaj83sun2011spsharmilanature-loveranjaani07DoodleSofnamazkachazka

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
In trying to make some sense...the only reason I can think of why he went there to apologize was for Khushi...not La...to acquiesce that she does effect him...he does heed her advice...he is cognizant of the hurt he doles out.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Modal_babyJordinJuicee_Sushiesun2011smileyhug7679nature-loverevelineShiningStar18SofnaImziRavishingSaRuntinsel

nitashaj83

nitashaj83

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by hkhb17

Great observations...but i guess most of us are angry coz we were expecting some arhi moments...which never materialized..LOL  funnily enough..when they do move the story forward we complain...coz no romance...and when there is mindless romance...some complain...no story...its always a no win situation for the cvsBig smile
Great Post everyone..ppl seriously did miss the obvious...especially that I LOVE U PartConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I AGREE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRun_Dazzling_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.