India-Forums

help!

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged
can anyone update me! Last time i saw was when chetan was looking for simone after simone left her wedding! Please i haven't gotten to see it and i saw it yesterday and i was all confused! Thank you!Smile

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

here's a brief update for you:

Simone was in Sanchita's (her friend) house. Chetan went there, but she didn't show up. Next day, she joined them in a club where her could be 'pati' had a fight with Chetan. Adi won a holiday to some resort and three of them went there.

Chetan: was very depressed about Simone. To cheer him up, Adi and Deepu dared him to woo two girls at the same time. One was a very shy girl (pooja) vacationing with her smart sister and the other one was an upcoming acctress (well, that's what her Mother thinks). He wooed the shy one, but couldn't do anything with the 'acctress' one. So he pretended to be a director and everything became easy.

Aditya: As you heard, he is leaving this series really soon and it was the first step. He met an older divorcee girl(Avantika) and had some lessons about "life". Though, he was dening the possibilities of her being the 'photoframe wali ladki', eventually fell in love with her.

Deepankar: Deepu was depressed too as Deebi told him their relationship is not possible. A girl living with an uncle typa guy was after him. She was after Deepu, her lover was after her and a little boy from the resort "Taj" was after him saving Deepu.

Last night at the resort: Aditya got drunk and married Avantika. Chetan said 'i luv u' to both of the girls and gave them his address. Taj lied to Deepu and came Mumbai with him to search his parents. Now they are regreting it. Pooja and the 'acctress' girl came to meet him at the same day and faced each other. Bishakha scolded Deepu for bringing Taj and then decided "from now on, he's totally Poltu's responsibility. Adi's parents didn't like their Chohti Bahu at all.

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Thanks!Wink

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update samir_soni.

I hope you can continue posting daily updates like you used to earlier. Smile

I missed them ever since the time changed.

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Ever since the time has changed, I record it and watch once in 2/3 days. So if you want, I can post a brief update whenever I have time, but it won't include all the details. It would be something like the one on the top.

Edited by samir_soni - 20 March 2005 at 11:30pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top