Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer wants a tough to get girl aka Muniya..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

In today's episode, Udayveer's sister said UV wants a tough to get girl.  UV said they are royal and they cant think about love and all, but he never said its wrong.

I am already impressed after their first meeting...with Muniya in love with Akash is gonna give UV a tough time, and that what he wantsWinkTongue

uff...I always like baddies or these baddies are so charmingEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

white39armanmallikjaneniroopastorybooksgdlove_girishsameera_orisparikhmissmalika-Wanderer-shivani003-AngelaKaParI-ibelieveinpink-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer wants a tough to get girl aka Muniya.." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yes they are, I mean, I always found villains far more interesting than heroes. And over here, I clearly prefer the UV-Moniya romance of you hit me once, I hit you back, over the sugar, sticky-sweet stuff romance of Akash-Moniya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orishivani003-Nightingale-

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Uday has been brought up that way of thinking. It is going to be interesting to see if Uday who doesn't believe in love will fall for Monya. I loved their second meeting teaser. Now let's see if he finds the hint that Monya is Manyata or not.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oristorybooksgdshivani003-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Manyata Udayveer...names too match...OMG...i am going overboard..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliksameera_ori

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Iam with all u guysTongueWink...Manyata and UdayveerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink are the perfect couple and like u i too love bad boysWinkLOLLOL...i love good guys tooEmbarrassed but Aakash and Moniya look too sweet.Confused...i wud get diabetes.LOLLOL...and Uday and Moniya are too spicy.LOL...thier chemistry is awesome..EmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed...i can get acidity from thier pairingLOLLOL but acidity is better than daibetes.LOLWink..wat sayWink 

armanmallik-Nightingale-

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
NAZ!!! I totally agree with you! I loved the whole scene with his sister...it was funny when they both hated on J and when Uday said she's the only girl he can tolerate for more than 2 hours!LOL

armanmallikCoco_Fictions

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
uday is so cute he has already won my heart and very soon he'll get muniya too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

NAZ!!! I totally agree with you! I loved the whole scene with his sister...it was funny when they both hated on J and when Uday said she's the only girl he can tolerate for more than 2 hours!LOL
but JN is very much interested in UVShocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.