Posted: 12 years ago
was my simple reaction through out today's episode...

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/vrejs-pics-and-stuff/Gifs/tumblr_lecefbWUVk1qd5me5.gif

I have nothing else to add...

expect that Barun looked as gorgeous as ever,
which was the main reason why I didn't press the fast forward button!

Sigh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

was my simple reaction through out today's episode...

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/vrejs-pics-and-stuff/Gifs/tumblr_lecefbWUVk1qd5me5.gif

I have nothing else to add...

expect that Barun looked as gorgeous as ever,
which was the main reason why I didn't press the fast forward button!

Sigh

Exactly. The only thing that is going to give me peace now is to read your ffs. I am going to do just that. Could not read them in weekends since I was super busy with thganksgiving shopping and anniversery. πŸ˜³

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nadiaaa...i completely reckon u...we are just headin back to square one...frm where it all started...😑
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
seriously IPKKND PH n team banked  on Barun's Look today!! 

we females can watch any borign episode, shout complain crib, but will not stop watching it, for barun! ;)
IronyDied thumbnail
i agree! i felt like saying stop fussing at them😑
and the one and only reason was hottie for me to watch that 😍 and i mean seriously la is human right? she throws herself on him and free me hug and kiss baat rahi hai!

Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Exactly. The only thing that is going to give me peace now is to read your ffs. I am going to do just that. Could not read them in weekends since I was super busy with thganksgiving shopping and anniversery. πŸ˜³

LOL, ok I shall keep a look out for your comments then πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

nadiaaa...i completely reckon u...we are just headin back to square one...frm where it all started...😑

After the car scene I thought he'd make more of an effort to try not to hurt her... but then he goes and does just that

I wasn't exactly expecting a confession from him today... but i wasn't expecting him to take a step back either?

This content was originally posted by: community_drive

seriously IPKKND PH n team banked  on Barun's Look today!! 

we females can watch any borign episode, shout complain crib, but will not stop watching it, for barun! ;)

yeah i definitely fall into that category πŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love d title of ur topic!!!! πŸ˜†
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wrote in another thread and let me say it here.

While everyone was upset over the scenes, I took full advantage of the shots and was much too busy admiring the strong, fit, firm, masculine broad shoulders and derriere of ASR. Wow! This man is as fit as a bull and perhaps, can drive fast like one, if you catch my gist. LOL

Great posterior shots of Barun as he is being hugged and groped over by LA. LOL!! He has concave abs and convex firm butt. A girls gotta do what shes gotta do to keep her spirits alive during a particularly lull period of story!!!