Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

akanksha.anjum

Groupbie

akanksha.anjum

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi_Joon

Love and respect  are two things which can not  be showered just like that one have to earn it . Anandi earned it by her loving nature, patience and ability to respecte other people. Gauri failed to earn it because firstly she was going to earn a place which was already given to A, secondly she , ok one have to shout sometimes when frustrated but there is a way for everything , she was there in the Haveli when everyone was against her so most important was what " patience". Its right that every mother thinks only about their children but i would say it is here where parents are wrong. To love your children is one thing and to show the right path and to teach the sense of morality, humanity, ability to take the right decision without hurting others, stand for your self respect at the same time respect others , tolerance , patience are some of the most important thing that a child learns from ones parents. Just to do whether right or wrong thinking only for short term happiness is blind love with no good effect.

My mother also loves me but never ever allowed me to do anything which hurts others. one eg from my life. My sister loved a boy whom she met in train. THey conveyed their feeling to their own parents. After that they became very close to each other but after two years of relationship one girl called us and said that she is the girlfriend of my sister's boyfriend. everything just changed. My sis asked her bf regarding it atfirst he lied but later afetr presurring conveyed that they were about to marry when he met my sister and found her more suitable. After lots of meetings, quarrels , discussions my sister decided to be with him. He even said that he loves only my sister and will always remain loyal to her . But his parents refused to accept my sister. Here my mother made my sister understand the importance of life, marriage, family acceptance. She said my sister to think about that girl who also was mentally prepared to marry him and that how much she must be hurt and that my sister should first of all talk to that girl clear the things up and then try to convince the boys parents if things between the girl , the boy and my sister is cleared, only then my  sister can marry the boy of her choice. Until then my parents didnot give their consent neither fall for the boy promise ( as his words were like that of J) My mother evry moment made her think all the sides before decideing, made her mentally strong. After this my sister refused to marry him till everything is settled. After four years of wait when finally the girl got settled in her life with another boy and all the members of the boy's family accepted my sisand he fulfilled all the conditions in order to earn love and respect from my parents then only my parents married them off.

Here i want to say that if one wants to be strong he or she can be . A mother's role should be like this think about your daughter but at the same time also thing about others.

Soory for such a long post.

very nice post:-)
parents shud b like this only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4evertiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "selfish kaki selfish beti (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@Panchi_Joon hats of !! to ur mother...she did the perfect thing
Mother's role should be to give proper values to her children I find gauri's parents very cheap and immoral.

leo4evertiny15

jhansijhansi

Groupbie

jhansijhansi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anshansh] i promptly agree such people like gauri should repent for her actions and the way she insulted anandi by saying "chulechauke wali ' it was the worst thing to underestimate anyone and who gave her so much authority to speak in singh family who r so cultured it is jagya who is cause bcoz he himself is spoilt man  so both gauri jaga compliment "
once he said to gauri that im the only son one day my parents will consent my marriage '
but true people like bhairon threw him out to support right person  what wrong perception he had of his father who never dors wrong he never understood his own parents what a pity and gauri is crying bcoz anandi was not thrown out of haveli by singh's  and this she said to bhairon that u support ur bahu than ur son howmuch he is wrong this means both wanted their sins to be appreciated by singh family u croons u shud be hanged
[/QUOTE

@ i hate G for this sort of behaviour...what a selfish lady she is...some times makes us think how can she talk like this and why are we listening to this stupid girl...

At one point everyone had sympathy for G when J was not telling her truth about A and G was also pretending like she is the perfect girl, most of them expected that G would never think  in this way and she would never accept J and throw him out from her life when she comes to know about A in his life because she know how the girls in the village are their whole life is just  husband nothing more than that...when G married J and G parents also agreed for this and how G is talking ...i hate G for this reason how can she think that J's family is going to throw A out and welcome her and how will any one accept J and G...J, G and her parents every one think that once G and J have kids J family will accept them and they are going to get all the respect again and throw A out or she will find some one else in life...

when she come to J family after marriage she comes to know that how much J loves A and that the whole family loves A and she also at some point respect A atleast then she never behaves like and tell J that what we did is wrong let us think about this once again before getting more involved instead she starts finding faults about A and prove that A is not right for J or his family she is the right one...hate G character she should be thought a big lesson 

i feel like they should introduce some other girl in J life and show that he leaves G and goes with her so that G will be thought a lesson and at the same time J how G is going to treat him when he goes with another girl, G is not going to forgive him like A, (who loves him so much and does not want him to suffer that is the only reason what made A to leave J)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I find such stories ,i mean u wait til other gal finds a suitable boy,o common what if the gal til ten yrs finds no other boy,in life no one can wait for others,gauri frm childhood fought her own journey ,we al have to fight it out.plus after she entered in the house,she misunderstood anandi.in the begining wasnt she the one who told j that wen dadisa introduced her as door ki ristedar she felt so bad then anandi must have felt so bad wen u introduced her to friends as dur ki ristedar .so i woudnt consider g or her mother at fault.

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

I find such stories ,i mean u wait til other gal finds a suitable boy,o common what if the gal til ten yrs finds no other boy,in life no one can wait for others,gauri frm childhood fought her own journey ,we al have to fight it out.plus after she entered in the house,she misunderstood anandi.in the begining wasnt she the one who told j that wen dadisa introduced her as door ki ristedar she felt so bad then anandi must have felt so bad wen u introduced her to friends as dur ki ristedar .so i woudnt consider g or her mother at fault.

yar that was just one instant she understood, and when she chose to live in knowing that she is hte illegal one, then ?and at the back of the mind she  knows their relation has no name remember her convo with mentor, that is why she gets so insecure. if she was the legal wife she wouldnt get insecure rather flaunt as per her behaviour before finding out. when she knows it accepts it why cant you ??
yea her kid will be recognised his right of inheritance if jagya gets it. if he doesnt  then her kid wont get any rights of property only. but jitna i have seen guari she doesnt need property ( her parents want that but she doesnt) what she wants is the place of anandi but you cant take any place ,even if two bros are there and the elder one marries , he gets a v good wife, she is loved and all, when the second bro marries, his wife comes and expect all the same treatment of the elder bhabi the love respect that she has she will not be able to get it, she will have to earn it through time. anadi has the years behind the love and position, guari just felt since now am his wife give it to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedankit111tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
A has earned the love throughout years bt g isnt asking the same treatment bt atleast a human treatment dat she deserves to get ,she got hatred frm al the members,the treatment given was of a homebreaker ,she never ruined A Life ,it was much ruined 4 yrs before.may its society who blames women for everything.It is natural tendency for a person to revolt back when she is unnecesarily accused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansi

jhansijhansi

Groupbie

jhansijhansi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

A has earned the love throughout years bt g isnt asking the same treatment bt atleast a human treatment dat she deserves to get ,she got hatred frm al the members,the treatment given was of a homebreaker ,she never ruined A Life ,it was much ruined 4 yrs before.may its society who blames women for everything.It is natural tendency for a person to revolt back when she is unnecesarily accused.

sorry i din't like your message, i just did it by mistake..i will never agree with you not in this life...

leo4evertiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I normally try to avoid confronting pro-Gauri posts, but you do make an interesting point here, so couldn't resist.

U do agree that Anandi earned her share of love and respect thru time with this family and Gauri cannot automatically expect it. that is Good !Smile

It is also true that Gauri behaved nice with everyone on her first trip and didn't not see her smiles reciprocated which hurt her. U see Gauri's effort and her hurt, but do you try to see how hurt the family was feeling due to Jagya's act ? 

The family was super mad at Jagya for coming there and flaunting his brand new city wife in everyone's face and not caring two hoots for any of there feelings  - including Anandi. The family was punishing Jagya by treating him like a doctor and a house guest - they were again n again referring to him even thru servants as a "GUEST" who is denied the privilege of a family member - example - eating with the others.

Jagya saw his insult and the reason and kept quiet - he did not confront it coz he knew he had caused a lot of hurt. and also coz he is a coward. Gauri also is a smart intelligent woman - U agree ? She SAW what they were doing to Jagya. She SAW that all her efforts at trying to be pally with the others were not working coz they wanted to maintain a distance with both JAGYA and his NEW "WIFE"...

Why did she continue to persist ? Being intelligent, shud she not have seen that the family was upset ? Shud she not have realized that they needed time to accept her maybe ? They were not even informed or invited to the wedding and she expected them to do all her "NEW BAHU RASAMS" ?

Tanvi - U have to agree - Gauri went a little too far, too soon. She shud hv waited n tried to let them get to know her a little OVER A COUPLE OF MONTHS atleast !!!. she wanted everything and she raged and screamed and was a complete out-of-control-freak !! G instead of endearing herself to even a single person, ended up alienating everyone by her irresponsible behaviour.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourjhansijhansiILoveDramamonamie111ankit111tiny15khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top