Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshansh

Big smilewah selfish kaki {gauri's mother} wah kya baat kahi hai tussi gr8 hooo lolll
"koi bhi aurat apna pati bant nahi sakti ,isse bada dukh kya ho sakta hai " haaan koi aurat kisi ka pati chen sakti hai  .KAKi  aap kiska pati chen kar aye kya selfish fruit kha kar selfish beti ko paida kiya hai  we want to know the secret as ur selfish beti is having baby so community of selfish people is flourishing nanourhiring very well on anandi's funds and dadisa's zindagi bhar ki kamai on these selfish croons and goons  ur dialogues just pinched ur selfish kunwarsa first u pinche for anandi which hit him then emotionally u pinched ur selfish damad 'very good kaki apki beti ne apney jaisa hi selfish suitable moron chuna hai and u emaza mein chee e with them let him enjoy both as u know he is twice thrice married this is his natue and shoaunk also why to worry kakiClap

I was thinking of the same since she uttered that line.maybe her GUDIYA(jo kisi bhi angle se lagti to nahiLOL)is the only aurat on earth according to herLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111leo4evertiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "selfish kaki selfish beti (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richd

i donot think that breaker is gauri or her mother.breaker is jagya himself.he was after gauri when gauri got to know the truth at first time

and what about the fact that when she knew anandi is still the legal wife and her marriage is not recognised she could have backed out, yet she is living as his wife knowing it is illegal? talli ik haat se nhn bajti. she could have refused the second time, now kia rona jab khud willingly got into it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Leo4ever-y r u telling abt gauri leagalising her mariage,u very well know the fact dat lawyer told clearly dat ul better nt to think divorce matters ,otherwise ul wil fal in problems,so what r u expecting frm them n what has dat got to do with this topic,i just said she nor her mother is responsible for anandi s problems in life.karam koi aur kare aur saza kisi aur ko.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

Panchi_Joon

Groupbie

Panchi_Joon

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I think Gauri's mother is selfish because she loves her only daughter, no doubt everybody loves it. But her way of looking things is quite limited i.e she thinks only about her daughter and that too now when she is pregnant but earlier it was her who hurted her own daughter firstly by marrying off and secondly by keeping the marital belongings in their house when that was the most hated things of Gauri.

What she said was ok ,fine as a mother whatever she said was fine but she never ever tried to make Gauri realise that if she has accepted J with all his lies and trusted him to love only her then she should also appreciate the fact that whatsoever Anandi and the family means something to him and so Gauri should leave it the way.

Moreover being a mother she was expected to make Gauri strond enough to face the situation and make her understand what is good in that situation. But i think she is a failure as a mother because she cannot even make her daughter take the right decision or help in making the right decision unlike Anandi's mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1IBserenityleo4evertiny15

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
thats what i am trying to saying, guari is not the victim, usne bhi yehi action kara hain that she is now in a mess.

i didnt bring in the breaking issue, it has nothing to do with the topic v true, but making guari seem a victim to make her seem unslefish is not right also . you may like guari, i am nuetral about all characters and that is why i never want a jag gauri breakup or a jag anandi reunion. rather i want a clear new start for them.
but seeing from a nuetral point of view, at fsrt gauri fell in jag trap, she belived him and succumbed to her love, however she didnt feel that when for her the rejection of bal vivah is so strong then anandi will feel more pain ( i even get it that none cares for others upon own self fine, excuse her for that) i excuse her gloating that i am the leagl wife i have the haq to be his wife, i am yours she is parayi let her go, what i dont excuse is knowing that the marriage is illegal  she is living with someones husband.  and that is where both jagat and guari made a mistake, too much haste, they could have annulled  marriage, there are ways of divorce where the reson be mutual and it gets granted without giving proff of jag gauri marriage. jab bribe de kar shadi karsakte hai tou bribe de kar divorce b lesakete hai. they never apprached anandi, jag could ask one last favor from anandi for hsi kid and she will do that also. but they both are forgetting it again

so now the condition of both of them is becoz they didnt wait, they were swept by ther emotions and now have kid on the way!!  i am in no way blaming gauri for braking jag anandi marriage, no , like i said before marriage cant be broken if it really strong, they were already problems. i just have a prob with guari painting slef as a victim. her mom i think doesnt know the leaglity issue but guari knowlingly walked into it.

i personally believe jo decison lia stick to it, gauri knowing that she is the second women knowing that marriage is illegal continued to live with a married man ,jag knowinghas no finances of own to support a wife, continued to think idealistically and have a livein relationship.
so they both need to bear the mess with full responsiblity.

RashmiSandeepIBserenitytiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Leo4ever-the best lawyer in mumbai told them nt to even think abt divorce otherwise they fal in serious problems,while anandi s lawyer told anandi dat she can either file a case or take divorce,bt j n g was nt even to think abt it,so what do u expect frm them?nullify mariage or anything is easy to talk bt thousands of details wil be asked ,which can be dangerous,they were given such ideas dat u r given rite now frankly speaking g had no option bt to live in this marriage,g s mother is asking j just to abide by the promise which he took during the mariage.thats it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Leo4ever-the best lawyer in mumbai told them nt to even think abt divorce otherwise they fal in serious problems,while anandi s lawyer told anandi dat she can either file a case or take divorce,bt j n g was nt even to think abt it,so what do u expect frm them?nullify mariage or anything is easy to talk bt thousands of details wil be asked ,which can be dangerous,they were given such ideas dat u r given rite now frankly speaking g had no option bt to live in this marriage,g s mother is asking j just to abide by the promise which he took during the mariage.thats it.

@bold here we differ she had the option to step out oif it with dignity, i would have respected her. now i dont .  i do get her moms point. but i just find it ironic that thesecond women's parents say that dont pay attention to the fisrt one.

waisay am very glad jagat is with guari, anandi will move a lot agaye without him. i hope jagat doesnt try to harm guaris career as i feel she is a better student and doctor than him knowing his petty nature.
anyways tani, you have your point i have mineSmile. nothing personal.

as for the last resort, remember she said if anandi ka character assasination hu ya kuch, am sure there are a lot of ways to get annulment. but they will never show becoz cvs want us to be kept in anticpation with divorce it will be confirmed na that is why till now its ambigous but there will be a future track involving divorce as i can see with anandis career in politics jag gauris kid it will raise its head again.

mmishra1monamie111tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by tanvismile

@bold here we differ she had the option to step out oif it with dignity, i would have respected her. now i dont .  i do get her moms point. but i just find it ironic that thesecond women's parents say that dont pay attention to the fisrt one.

waisay am very glad jagat is with guari, anandi will move a lot agaye without him. i hope jagat doesnt try to harm guaris career as i feel she is a better student and doctor than him knowing his petty nature.
anyways tani, you have your point i have mineSmile. nothing personal.

as for the last resort, remember she said if anandi ka character assasination hu ya kuch, am sure there are a lot of ways to get annulment. but they will never show becoz cvs want us to be kept in anticpation with divorce it will be confirmed na that is why till now its ambigous but there will be a future track involving divorce as i can see with anandis career in politics jag gauris kid it will raise its head again.
well said!! ia gree wid each & every word of urs. wen G fell in luv wid J i really pitied her & thot once she ets 2 J's marriage reality she"ll back off & take a stand, but she didn't & got married. even then its fine but making J 2 go 2 jaitsar 4 blessing really made her bad as her only intention was 2 show singh family that "luk i m that gal whom u all incuding ur laadesar rejected 4 A & now the same prsn(J) has accepted me  as i m better than her so u've 2 also accept me"! !! even then i'd still a bit of sympathy 4 her sumwhere in my heart's corner & hope that wen she knew abt leaglity she"ll keep low profile and wen she came 2 know she still didn't do anything & even suggested ckt assaissination of A 2 J??? and that day she fell 4ever in my eyes.

4 me humanity is the main basis 4 liking a ckt or a prsn alongwid compassion 4 fellow human being which G lacks completely.
and there r so many options 4 getting divorce widout ckt assassination!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1leo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top