Other Shows
Other Shows

Mini Maange More

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Mini maange more

While Indian Idol host Aman Verma is finding it difficult to breathe, the other host and the popular [V] veejay Mini Mathur is spreading her wings. She will be seen on Zoom TV from April, hosting the show on TV shows, Popkorn.

Mini works on her magic

"Popkorn is very exciting. There are TV shows that talk about filmdom. But Popkorn talks about what happens on other TV channels," explains Mini.

Mini and current host Shonali Nagrani are scheduled to host the show two weeks in a month.

Mini has been getting offers to act in serials. But she has turned them down. "I don't want to get into a 31-day grind playing characters. I will continue hosting, as it comes best to me," she explains.

She had been enjoying her small break after Indian Idol ended. "I had not thought that life would be happening after Idol. But it is. And I am glad about it," says Mini.

In fact, her life is more than happening. She will feature in ad campaigns for L'Oreal Nutrisse and American Express. She might also take up hosting two new events for different channels, says Mini, who has been hosting live events in the past few months.

Mini's mystique worked on [V]. Let's see if she casts a spell on Zoom viewers too. Mini ka magic chalega kya?

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged

wow!! she's good!! thanks!!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info
pinkish Groupbie
pinkish