Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

what d hell bhabho n her daughter thinks of themselves...Dead

Bhabho crossed her limits of stupidity in todayss eppy...Angry( no humanity in her at all , i think she is a heartless human being on earth)
I ws just feeling lyk hitting her today...Angry
n her stupid daughter is...Angry she should b hanged ulta on the tree by giving her nice bath wid honey...Angry
poor sandhya...Cry i was feeling very bad for herCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsihoneybeeeRitu-b2011shaffamonika_2691hamzanuhaHi_Friendssuk19Rolzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heartless bhabho.." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yeahhh after watching todays episode i will also say that bhabho has no heart ...she is such a stone hearted woman...
BABA SAAN is such a nice man ...he was stopping sandhya from fetching the water but bhabho was like impossible...
BABA SAAN ROCKS ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeb2011shaffaarshi_karishRolzz

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma125

Bhabho crossed her limits of stupidity in todayss eppy...Angry( no humanity in her at all , i think she is a heartless human being on earth)
n her stupid daughter is...Angry she should b hanged ulta on the tree by giving her nice bath wid honey...Angry
i agree i dont want Sandhya to be vindictive i want chavi to  get caught by herself then only bhabo will see also bhabi needs a good kick up the backside

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hamzanuhaarshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Originally posted by karishma125

i agree i dont want Sandhya to be vindictive i want chavi to  get caught by herself then only bhabo will see also bhabi needs a good kick up the backside
bhabho is herself unaware what her sons n daughter r doing at her backk..Angry.d day she ll  knw d truth of themselves...her mouth will b automatically shut...LOL tab unki halat dekhne layak hogi...i want chavi to get even horrible MIL than Bhabho...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
chavi is such a super vamp...
bhabho really needs to give slaps to chavi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
For the first time, Bhabhasa spoke and he tried to stop this nonsense but Bhabho wants to prove she is a saas.  Even after chathuri, meena, Vikram asking her to stop this and she herself felt bad for Sandhya too, still she thinks Sandhya disrespected her and wants to punish.  I hated her more in the precap, she does not want to listen to Suraj too.

arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

For the first time, Bhabhasa spoke and he tried to stop this nonsense but Bhabho wants to prove she is a saas.  Even after chathuri, meena, Vikram asking her to stop this and she herself felt bad for Sandhya too, still she thinks Sandhya disrespected her and wants to punish.  I hated her more in the precap, she does not want to listen to Suraj too.

yup BABA SAAN is a good at heart
for the first time ,he talked sumthing sensible...Clap
now lets see whether SURAJ will also get a good scolding from Bhabho...for favoring sandhya ...i think yesOuch and sandhya will be impressed with suraj...Smile

b2011arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I second u word to word , but bhaboo is not a evil women, she felt bad for sandhya, but she crossed her limit , which bhabasa clearly mentioned , bhaboo just wanted to break the gal , but one will clearly see this soft side of bhaboo soon or later...

Bhaboo is a women who believes once a bahu starts being vocal, things will go out of hands and family breaks , and she even have to think about her reputation in her area LOL

I cannot wait for the day when bhaboo stands for sandhya and with sandhya 

b2011monika_2691

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.