Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

.Euphoria.

IF-Rockerz

.Euphoria.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
After Fridays episode and the confusing precap about Arnav trying to either stay away from Khushi and not make her cry or not let her tears bother him (whichever way you interpreted it) neither happened today!

He gave the usual Bad Boy routine, instantly regretted it then apologised to Lavanya BECAUSE of Khushi...

Jesus, even PayAsh are progressing faster than ArHi...
Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25preetijaiswal19trina2010vasirajumomma1128aa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk... (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Keshriya

Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by Shastradhari

BTW...friends dont throw stones on me...or weird Qs like puri ramayan ho gayi and asking who was RAM..ROFL
WHO IS GAUTAMJI???LOL

Gautam Hegde is the genius behind this writing. He also writes for that Saathiya show, so you can guess where all this buffoonery takes inspiration from.

ROFL    ROFL    ROFL
ROFL

Thanks...i dont believe he is writing Sathiya also...I have just , i mean i was forced to watch 5 episode for sathiya...MAN I literally did not understand the craze behind this stupid serial...
I am shocked to bear the writers r sameOuchShocked

I agree, I cant believe the same writer writes for Saathiya, which is a mediocre show at best. Saathiya is not my cup of tea due to many many many issues. I do not like the cast, everyone looks so Ghaati and Dehaathi. I mean there is not a single eye candy in that show. And the Kokila Dracula gives me the shivers. Rashi's acting is repetitive and grating. Gopi constantly looks constipated. Jigar looks lost and Ahem looks like he could use a good nights ****ing to get his system in order.

Sorry guys, if i offended saathiya fans, just sharing my frustration and I hope Gautamji does not get ANY inspiration from that show.

Gautamji - let suggest some good romance/regency novels to you, you will get plenty of material for your show and strong fan following to boot. Read all the books by Judith McNaught, Julia Garwood, Danielle Steele and Jackie Collins. You will get strong, sensual female characters and flawed but loving male characters.
This is the mantra of IPKKND:-
a.  strong stubborn yet infinitely sensual female lead,
b. headstrong, successful, handsome yet severly flawed male lead

don't lose this chemistry at any cost.

Bwahahahaha Good lord woman, it's too late for me to laugh so loud. ROFL

But Clap also for your post, all of it!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25anodaksgfantrina2010current.Euphoria.FAYKHAN29aa123.80sbk2

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Anu, brilliant post!!! i think there is some progression but I also think the characters development needs to move on a bit instead of returning to square 1.

loved your description of anjali!!!

i wonder why the CVs have such a soft spot on Shyam - get his true identity out now and get rid of him (indirectly). he could still be the villian but right now I'm fed up of his sneaky tricks and lies!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010sbk2momma1128

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Well said anu!!

So tired of this merry -go -round they are showing.Sometimes i feel actors too might feel thatConfused.

Round and round and round and round...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010momma1128

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Gautamji,

I know you are used to writing for an audience that enjoys various types of kitchen comedy and drama  (let's make dhoklas into smiley faces and the mystery of who put the extra mirch in the dal), and appreciate the acting skills of wooden planks and quivering pieces of jell-woh.

Anu that is a whole new spin on Play DUH LOL But that is not the audience for IPK.  We demand a little progress, not just in story line but character emotional realization wise.

We have tuned in to watch SaRun who are totally capable to deliver a comedy, drama and anything else your mature brain can come up with.  Just after I complimented the show for keeping the characters consistent, you give this crap-a-delic episode. Ha Ha I liked it Anu..

Khushi is still wondering what is wrong with her?  Really.  I mean really.  She told ASR ON PURPOSE, mujhe farak nahin padta on his engagement because it did matter.  Everyone is saying she was heartbroken on Diwali, myself included.  There is only heartbreak where there are feelings to break (get that, heart break, must give heart to someone to break, see heart+break = understand?).  And yet, here she is thinking the La/ASR engagement will make her feel better...when the mention of the announcement made her cry.  What are you doing to her????  If she figures out that ASR is misdirecting his anger for her on La, and she is gutsy enough to traipse into the lion's den ... then this little bit of emotional non-realization is ridiculous.
Anu ..Dheeraj ..before you burst a Blood vessel on your B day..ASR is Consistent..THE WEEK before the engagement is prob 2-3 weeks on Air time..I agree the pace needs to pick up..
BUT What I liked was..he vows to not hurt her..and then promptly LA who is a constant mental challenge becomes dressed Khoosi's twin sis..I mean W*F ..and so where he is trying to forget her not  very successfully he loses  it ..
Ofcourse this man has 29 years to become like this..Khoosi tantalizes him in Bridal Lehengas and then gives him Keh mujh ko nahin Fark partha..Ofcourse he is BIPOLAR..He wants to stay away but the min Khoosi comes in front of him..those poms poms makes a mush fest out of him..He does give her crap ..I know was A bit of the old spin. ..but the MAJOR difference I thought was that he realised ..there is no way forward and to move on except Khushi doesn't want too..
Again the apology ..but that is what it is all about ..till the engagement takes place..pace has always been a problem..but so what... it is Indian telly and that too on SP..

ASR has been pretty consistently nasty when he feels KKG making any type of inroads into his heart, and I applaud you for showing a hero who is so not the "hero".  But honestly,while I recognize he tried very hard to stay away from KKG today...this whole round round with hurt, eye close, sideways apology has been done waaay tooo muuuch.  And then the icing on the cake is how  while hugging La, who could be a lamp post really, they both look at each other with soft bg music...and then we have him taunt and her say she doesn't know what is wrong with her. SHe is also trying to do do the back flip where ASR is forward Flippin..She is trying to psych her self ..She is not in denial but that is the only she can do till the LA /ASR engaement happens 

I am not even going to delve into how ridiculous you have portrayed Anjali.  Everytime the starter in her tube light fires up, there is load shedding.  The smurfs are more in touch with the real world than her.ROFL.ROFLROFLROFL..I so want to ADD LA on to the zero watt bulb category..Honestly that woman ..doesn't  have the bulb in the first place..UFF

Gautamji, get a new freaking bag of tricks.  NOW.  And distribute it to the entire writing staff. (I still have your voo doo doll sir, from the teej month that would never end).ROFL
ROFLROFL..and no We don't mean more of the ANIMAL planet..

Beyond AWESOMEness..Grrreat post..

Edited by current - 28 November 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sparikh.Euphoria.cindrella255trina2010stardust-mommy2000sbk2incandescentmomma1128

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

Of all the things, I feel La needs to have a life changing epiphany - cause nothing else seems to spur her brains into action. She goes on absorbing ASR's mood swings and may shed a few tears here and there, but goes back to "I love you ASR"!

Where's her woman's intuition? She's not yet questioning whether ASR really wants to marry her or not - I mean I remember someone saying in the serial that he seems to be losing his temper more these days or something like that. That should be reason enough for her to get suspicious.

And Arhi...they're still questioning why they're affected by each other Confused

I'm one of the fewer ones who liked the episode today...probably because he apologized. I know, its the same thing over and over and over, but I guess after last week's episodes of his taunts and her tears I thought there was a slight respite.

But yes, the story moves a step ahead with a snail's pace, and then moves back several steps as if nothing new happened - case in point Arhi's lack of realization that they're in love.

Edited by sbk2 - 28 November 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25cindrella255stardust-mommy2000currentmomma1128incandescent

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Anu, brilliant post!!! i think there is some progression but I also think the characters development needs to move on a bit instead of returning to square 1.

loved your description of anjali!!!

i wonder why the CVs have such a soft spot on Shyam - get his true identity out now and get rid of him (indirectly). he could still be the villian but right now I'm fed up of his sneaky tricks and lies!!!!
Yeah I thought so earlier BUT now I feel the Cvs  have a very soft spot for Lavanya.Angry
They love her so much that IPK which was actually based on ASR KKG  love story ,has taken an U TURN and became LA ASR ki prem kahani. Thay love her so much that Nowadays I wonder IF SHE IS THE MAIN LEAD AND NOT KKG.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Will it take this long to somebody realise they r in love?C.V's must be thinking that we r all  kindergarden babies.May be we can excuse KKG bcas she is a small town girl but what about ASR surely he must know what love is?..still he was asking himself  that why her tears make him feel bad?...its ridiculousStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255sbk2momma1128aa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.