and he is humilating her like anything
i dont know the interesting factor is becoming less nowadays
there should be more realisation from both sides
before whenever asr comes near kkg my heart beats reaches its peak
but now something is missing

i think kkg should stop her regular visit to raizada at least for 1 week

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25preetijaiswal19momma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk... (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silly.pilla

Groupbie

silly.pilla

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_128

im just rewinding to fri when we were analyzing the precap...!!!! 
intense becomes the tepid---tepid = fizzled out cracker abhi !!

"These guys r beyond genius.. They silently create love between them n so violently destroy it... 
Even I end up wondering how cld these two love stuck souls so conveniently forget wat has been happening with them.. V hv been witnessing raba ve moments fom the beginning of the show.. But in vain, even after an year they will still b adjusting their brains censors to understand their feelings. God plz send a Cupid.. V r done here.."

and this apology scene (La is wearing her will receive apology clothes)... wht is with that...

the smurfs...the goat...tara reid ! all individually have more intelligence than la and li put together !!! sigh

"So bloody true... The grey matter in these two women's brain has apparently turned into black n white.. 
How cld you not notice ur fiances eyes always searching someone else,scanning other women left right n centre n to add on so naively agrees that kushi can handle asr better..."

GuestHouse man...its good that u want to give anyone who watches the show for the first time a complete do over of the situation that exists...but there are others...who've seen it...2.3^999 times before...so please...for those...do try making a change !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25momma1128

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Keshriya

Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by Shastradhari

BTW...friends dont throw stones on me...or weird Qs like puri ramayan ho gayi and asking who was RAM..ROFL
WHO IS GAUTAMJI???LOL

Gautam Hegde is the genius behind this writing. He also writes for that Saathiya show, so you can guess where all this buffoonery takes inspiration from.

ROFL    ROFL    ROFL
ROFL

Thanks...i dont believe he is writing Sathiya also...I have just , i mean i was forced to watch 5 episode for sathiya...MAN I literally did not understand the craze behind this stupid serial...
I am shocked to bear the writers r sameOuchShocked

I agree, I cant believe the same writer writes for Saathiya, which is a mediocre show at best. Saathiya is not my cup of tea due to many many many issues. I do not like the cast, everyone looks so Ghaati and Dehaathi. I mean there is not a single eye candy in that show. And the Kokila Dracula gives me the shivers. Rashi's acting is repetitive and grating. Gopi constantly looks constipated. Jigar looks lost and Ahem looks like he could use a good nights ****ing to get his system in order.

Sorry guys, if i offended saathiya fans, just sharing my frustration and I hope Gautamji does not get ANY inspiration from that show.

Gautamji - let suggest some good romance/regency novels to you, you will get plenty of material for your show and strong fan following to boot. Read all the books by Judith McNaught, Julia Garwood, Danielle Steele and Jackie Collins. You will get strong, sensual female characters and flawed but loving male characters.
This is the mantra of IPKKND:-
a.  strong stubborn yet infinitely sensual female lead,
b. headstrong, successful, handsome yet severly flawed male lead

don't lose this chemistry at any cost.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25shaam91preetijaiswal19.Euphoria.FAYKHAN29ayesha_80currentmomma1128aa123.80

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Anu ------- Where's the vodoo doll??? I want to throw some stale "dhokilas" at it!!!  Maybe then he will come out of the kitchen and cook up a fresh & easy (on our minds) track to bring back the sizzle that has sooo fizzled!!!!!

From what i hear, all of Gautamji's energies are concentrated on "steaming" up some WOHmance!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Nithi-cindrella255momma1128

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Great post Anu !!
I totally agree.Dragging and dragging .Thats all they can do Dead.How typical SPness ?.But we dont want this with SaRun.Initial epis of this show had correct pace but then i am pretty sure SP interfered. GH can save all those crappiness and dragging for Gopi bahu.No need to show such brilliance in IPK Angry.Even TRPs dropped ( trps are pretty important if the show has to survive on SP).IPK audience differs from SNS audience.That is probably the reason why Gautamji's brilliance is not working here.I hope they dont spoil the show.Trying my best to be optimistic Sleepy

Edited by barunroxx7 - 28 November 2011 at 11:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-anodaksgfancindrella255momma1128aa123.80

Ariel

IF-Dazzler

Ariel

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Anu, great post!

This serial has backtracked as much as Ekta Kapoor's serials when the dead man comes back alive

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-ayesha_80momma1128aa123.80

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Now all we need to do is this to make it a Balaji serial, Ekta ki jai ho

1. Mamiji becomes evil Saas who tortures Payal and makes outrageous schemes to make her life miserable and create misunderstanding between Payal and Akash. Forget that akash is her son, but boy does it give her pleasure to watch payal suffer. cut the nose to spite the face!!

2. LA becomes a vamp and joins forces with Mamiji in torturing khushi.

3. Lots of misunderstanding between ASR and KKG. ASR thinks KKG has a chakkar going with his jeeju. Shyam adds fodder to the rumor by suggesting intimate knowledge of KKG

4. KKG sacrifices and sacrifices and then sacrifices some more. She has no self esteem, no self identity and is so happy when everyone misunderstands and walks all over her. Cries in silence

5. ASR dies in a car accident and new man look alike of ASR shows up. This new ASR acts like old ASR but is not shy of showing his love for KKG in private.

6. Lot of kitchen politics follow. thinks like who makes better daal, who put mirchi in daal, who put namak in kheer, who put ghee in kadha etc etc etc

7. This goes on for the next two years and then the serial does not get extension, the trps fall and the last 5 episodes resolve everything and everyone thanks viewers Hum Saath Saath Hain!!!

God!! if this ever happens I will stop watching IPKKND at that instance.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

icebrakerShahushaam91kitty25HeadOverHeelsayesha_80InfofanFAYKHAN29.Euphoria.momma1128aa123.80FreshDaisy

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
khud ka bheja fry ho jaayega agar hum sochene lage toh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.