Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Nice post dear

What I want now from CVs is to show some continuity in emotions.

They have to build up the emotions n carry on with that than doing TRP pulling tricks.

The character ASR seems to be somewhat consistent but Khushi is surprising me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25HeadOverHeelsmomma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk... (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gilgamesh

gilgamesh

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Momma1128/Anu - wishing you a lifetime filled with happiness!

Thanks for posting this missive to Gautamji - he seriously needs a heart-to-heart talk about understanding the audience he is catering to ... the leads came across as total amnesiacs at best, or  suffering from bipolar disorder... sorry, that might be the case with the writers, not with the audience... if it's writers that are lacking Gautamji, there are more than enough on IF to fill the slots...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25momma1128

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

The question which comes to my mind after watching today's episode is : Why is La so hell bent on imitating Khushi?  Has she sensed  something viz Arnav's attraction ?  If not, why does she wear Khushi similar clothing knowing ASR will be angry - to impress Naniji??

@Ishita : agree so totally with your post on character consistency especially Khushi.  She is our directors  favourite toy - the "Yo-yo" viz act silly- get insulted - cry - amnesia and then back again to acting silly...not looking forward to what was shown in SBB especially if Khushi again ends up looking like a fool among executive clowns!

La imitating Khushi is the biggest W*F. And even then she doesn't have the strength to hold her ground. She's taking fashion tips from "Chamkili". ROFL What a joke.

Savi, they've messed up Khushi so much, it's frustrating. Don't get me started on her.. One minute she's tapkoing aansoons, and looking at him with that bechari look while he hugs La and the next minute she's clueless. I'm expecting her to drink the tea right after she pours it into the saucer making those slurppp kinda noises. Aaah, the CVs want us to go Chooo chweeettt while the character enjoys making a buffoon of herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25ayesha_80momma1128

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

BTW...friends dont throw stones on me...or weird Qs like puri ramayan ho gayi and asking who was RAM..ROFL
WHO IS GAUTAMJI???LOL

Gautam Hegde is the genius behind this writing. He also writes for that Saathiya show, so you can guess where all this buffoonery takes inspiration from.

Edited by aa123.80 - 28 November 2011 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25shaam91KeshriyaFreshDaisyDiamondLifemomma1128

Keshriya

IF-Rockerz

Keshriya

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

BTW...friends dont throw stones on me...or weird Qs like puri ramayan ho gayi and asking who was RAM..ROFL
WHO IS GAUTAMJI???LOL

Gautam Hegde is the genius behind this writing. He also writes for that Saathiya show, so you can guess where all this buffoonery takes inspiration from.

ROFL    ROFL    ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
may be payash running will teach arhi to jog atleast in forward direction ofcourse!!
haha!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25momma1128

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Originally posted by aa123.80

WHO IS GAUTAMJI???LOL

ROFL    ROFL    ROFL
ROFL

Thanks...i dont believe he is writing Sathiya also...I have just , i mean i was forced to watch 5 episode for sathiya...MAN I literally did not understand the craze behind this stupid serial...
I am shocked to bear the writers r sameOuchShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25preetijaiswal19ayesha_80momma1128aa123.80

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
very nice post.

I agree the ridiculous emotional non-realization on KKG's part. As if she hadnt felt her heart beat and skip when ASR was around. I thought she had realized she has kuch kuch hotha hai for this guy. So why backtrack and pretend like she still has not come to terms with her true feelings. So, CVs may not want to call it love yet, but it is definitely beyond kuch kuch hotha hai.

Same goes for ASR, same questions circle his head - kyon uske ansoon mujhe thang karthay hain!! come on buddy, you know you feel something for her. if the dialogs were something akin to i've let myself too close to her, i should be more careful, it would have made a whole lot more sense.

overall though, the other stories seemed to have moved further. payash track seems to gather steam. anjali has finally stopped fawning over her husband and for once, questioned him like a wife would. perhaps, we are moving at the speed of voyager in space, slow and steady exploring the ends of solar system. LOL!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Arielayesha_80FreshDaisymomma1128aa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.