Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

The question which comes to my mind after watching today's episode is : Why is La so hell bent on imitating Khushi?  Has she sensed  something viz Arnav's attraction ?  If not, why does she wear Khushi similar clothing knowing ASR will be angry - to impress Naniji??

@Ishita : agree so totally with your post on character consistency especially Khushi.  She is our directors  favourite toy - the "Yo-yo" viz act silly- get insulted - cry - amnesia and then back again to acting silly...not looking forward to what was shown in SBB especially if Khushi again ends up looking like a fool among executive clowns!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshserendipity235HeadOverHeelskitty25ayesha_80trina2010aa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk... (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I absolutely LOVE this post.

Agree with everything mentioned here. Wholeheartedly!
What are they doing to my beloved ASR?!!!

Are we disappointed because we were expecting something significant to happen after Friday nights epi/precap?
Is that the reason for the melancholy?

God, I feel rotten!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25preetijaiswal19NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80trina2010aa123.80

arhi_78

arhi_78

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Is this the same guy, who is the writer for saathiya show also, who just circles around like tom and jerry, no wonder the story is moving in circles, I watched saathiya for a year, the story has not moved an inch. I better stop having high expectations and High Hopes on this show then, I can come back after 3 months, still I can see kushi and arnav saying same ghisa pitta dialogues, koi farq nahi partha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneak-peektrina2010DiamondLife

frockstar

frockstar

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
good post... hope mr gautam reads it, he badly needs a wake up call.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneak-peektrina2010

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Nice post :) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

sri7

Goldie

sri7

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=cindrella255]Hey Anu!

V know mondays r tepid...but today huh! Not-merry-go-round! And Shyam escaping with silly antiques! I mean really?! Huh! if it was me , I wud hav pulled his hairs out and drove him out of my house...but OK I use my brains sometimes...Oh once again the anatomy of her acidityand dissection of dhak dhak by devi Maiyya!(Arrey dono hindi  picture nahi dekthe! 6 year old talk about love!)

Hmmm! gr8 post for a not-so-gr8 epi!

p.s- Pom Pom duppatta flick for GH (quoting Zainu) n stale Dhoklas for his dinner
arnav dont have time to see tv, i mean hindi pictures...bechara ek din, tv switch on kiya...toh..khud uska hi khabar aiye...
khushi, bechari...tv afford nahi kar sakthi...

totally...they dont know..what is love...bcoz..they have not seen anyone..personally or anyone in any hindi pictures or in tv serials...

the first time they r going to  c it live telecast...tomorrow..payal and akash..

let us c...after that..atleast..they know..it is called love...keep our fingers crossed.

sparikhcindrella255trina2010

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
*Bangs head on the wall after watching todays episode*Wacko

Anu! Correctly said. I mean what is this? Do they not plan ahead of time, or atleast try to consistent with the characters progress (Especially KHUSHI..I mean she is the lead, yet, i  fail to understand her sometimes...no wait...most of the timeD'oh). It just seems like there just filling in things to get to the revelation of Shyam or Arnav-La's engagement. Grr! Whatever it may be, Im planning to start a protest or something: Hamari Mange poori karo.

Nice post as always Anu!
I hope Gautamjii decides to visit this forum soontimes before its too late...

- Dee

kitty25trina2010FreshDaisy

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i agree with some and not so much with others... but i would love to pick Gautam's brains about the story in his head... any chances of getting an interview with him answering our questions...

any ideas?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25trina2010

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.