Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for this post. I am tempted to send it to Gautamji on FB Big smile

I just got done venting on Anne's thread about the same points, just copy pasting it here.

The confusion started with the precap on friday and continued today!!! What the...

I am still confused about things and it seems from today's episode that the CVs are confused too.
After nearly playing tonsil hockey on diwali night and the whole farak padta hain drama, he is still wondering why her tears affect him, continues to be mean to her. She still has not learnt to stop meddling in his affairs, still believes that everything will be fine after their engagement. Yet we get powerful dialogues laden with hidden meanings between these two.Confused

Today's episode totally trivialized the emotional, power packed episodes of last week. I am disappointed too, so disappointed that I am at work and venting hereLOL
Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235kitty25trina2010vasirajumomma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk... (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey Anu! Firstly, wish you a very happy birthday!

Haha, I'm glad you came up with this post, cause I've been wondering where exactly the CVs are heading. At the moment, they seem completely clueless about what to show.

And what annoys me most is how they're going with Khushi. The character seems bi polar most of the times. Why is she doing the same thing again and again and again? The same lecture each time ASR does the La hurting routine. One moment she's crying over seeing him with La, and giving him those moony eyed looks and the next she's wondering what's happening to me? Like W*F. The next moment she's back to cracking jokes, and her trademark "cuteness". On diwali night, she had that major breakdown, just cause he said she didn't matter. Clearly, the CVs and the character have no memory of that night.
ASR's better, but justtt a tinyy bit. After the whole "mujhe farq padta hai dammit!", he's still harping abt why she's affecting him, and then the same aukat and low class dialogues. In the second half of the epi, you can see he's clearly trying very hard not to show his feelings, but the monologue in the first half in the car ruined it.

And seriously ENOUGH with the repetitive ASR-La hugs while a weepy Khushi looks on and ASR-Khushi have their tragic eyelock while the sad version of Rabbaaa veee plays. Makes me wanna pull my hair out.
Not even gonna head to the brainless character called La, who's clearly determined to beat even Anjali on that front.

Not to forget, we're heading back to the good old days of cute antics of KKG, and more "What the!". Everything seems so retarded abt the writing, that I can't even begin to put it down.

-Ishita

Edited by aa123.80 - 28 November 2011 at 9:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235kitty25ravenheart-Nithi-vasirajuayesha_80cindrella255trina2010stardust-momma1128

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
im just rewinding to fri when we were analyzing the precap...!!!! 
intense becomes the tepid---tepid = fizzled out cracker abhi !!

and this apology scene (La is wearing her will receive apology clothes)... wht is with that...

the smurfs...the goat...tara reid ! all individually have more intelligence than la and li put together !!! sigh

GuestHouse man...its good that u want to give anyone who watches the show for the first time a complete do over of the situation that exists...but there are others...who've seen it...2.3^999 times before...so please...for those...do try making a change !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silly.pillaMalmseykitty25ashveztrina2010stardust-vasirajumommy2000currentmomma1128

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Gautamji,

I know you are used to writing for an audience that enjoys various types of kitchen comedy and drama  (let's make dhoklas into smiley faces and the mystery of who put the extra mirch in the dal), and appreciate the acting skills of wooden planks and quivering pieces of jell-woh.  But that is not the audience for IPK.  We demand a little progress, not just in story line but character emotional realization wise.

We have tuned in to watch SaRun who are totally capable to deliver a comedy, drama and anything else your mature brain can come up with.  Just after I complimented the show for keeping the characters consistent, you give this crap-a-delic episode. 

Khushi is still wondering what is wrong with her?  Really.  I mean really.  She told ASR ON PURPOSE, mujhe farak nahin padta on his engagement because it did matter.  Everyone is saying she was heartbroken on Diwali, myself included.  There is only heartbreak where there are feelings to break (get that, heart break, must give heart to someone to break, see heart+break = understand?).  And yet, here she is thinking the La/ASR engagement will make her feel better...when the mention of the announcement made her cry.  What are you doing to her????  If she figures out that ASR is misdirecting his anger for her on La, and she is gutsy enough to traipse into the lion's den ... then this little bit of emotional non-realization is ridiculous.

ASR has been pretty consistently nasty when he feels KKG making any type of inroads into his heart, and I applaud you for showing a hero who is so not the "hero".  But honestly,while I recognize he tried very hard to stay away from KKG today...this whole round round with hurt, eye close, sideways apology has been done waaay tooo muuuch.  And then the icing on the cake is how  while hugging La, who could be a lamp post really, they both look at each other with soft bg music...and then we have him taunt and her say she doesn't know what is wrong with her.  

I am not even going to delve into how ridiculous you have portrayed Anjali.  Everytime the starter in her tube light fires up, there is load shedding. The smurfs are more in touch with the real world than her. ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gautamji, get a new freaking bag of tricks.  endNOW.  And distribute it to the entire writing staff. (I still have your voo doo doll sir, from the teej month that would never ).GO !! ANU !! GO!!!
@Anu...if  "Gautamji" doesn't pull his hair after reading ur post...then he seriously needs a Shrink.
That was  such a Dhamaal post...it hit rt below the belt.
Today , was a total dampner after the pre-cap of realisation...from ASR...he comes bck to hurt her more...ridiculous.
Totally with you, on Khushi's  tete a tete with Devi Mayya...she really has gone bonkers...she still feels she has no feelings for him.U really need a strong Buzzer...gurl.

A Striking Post...Bravo!!! Anu!!!Clap

And Wish You a Very HAppy B'Day!!!Smile

Ash.

Edited by ashvez - 28 November 2011 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25trina2010currentmomma1128

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Gautamji,

I know you are used to writing for an audience that enjoys various types of kitchen comedy and drama  (let's make dhoklas into smiley faces and the mystery of who put the extra mirch in the dal), and appreciate the acting skills of wooden planks and quivering pieces of jell-woh.  But that is not the audience for IPK.  We demand a little progress, not just in story line but character emotional realization wise.

We have tuned in to watch SaRun who are totally capable to deliver a comedy, drama and anything else your mature brain can come up with.  Just after I complimented the show for keeping the characters consistent, you give this crap-a-delic episode. 

Khushi is still wondering what is wrong with her?  Really.  I mean really.  She told ASR ON PURPOSE, mujhe farak nahin padta on his engagement because it did matter.  Everyone is saying she was heartbroken on Diwali, myself included.  There is only heartbreak where there are feelings to break (get that, heart break, must give heart to someone to break, see heart+break = understand?).  And yet, here she is thinking the La/ASR engagement will make her feel better...when the mention of the announcement made her cry.  What are you doing to her????  If she figures out that ASR is misdirecting his anger for her on La, and she is gutsy enough to traipse into the lion's den ... then this little bit of emotional non-realization is ridiculous.

ASR has been pretty consistently nasty when he feels KKG making any type of inroads into his heart, and I applaud you for showing a hero who is so not the "hero".  But honestly,while I recognize he tried very hard to stay away from KKG today...this whole round round with hurt, eye close, sideways apology has been done waaay tooo muuuch.  And then the icing on the cake is how  while hugging La, who could be a lamp post really, they both look at each other with soft bg music...and then we have him taunt and her say she doesn't know what is wrong with her.  

I am not even going to delve into how ridiculous you have portrayed Anjali.  Everytime the starter in her tube light fires up, there is load shedding.  The smurfs are more in touch with the real world than her.

Gautamji, get a new freaking bag of tricks.  NOW.  And distribute it to the entire writing staff. (I still have your voo doo doll sir, from the teej month that would never end).
Exactly. I did not understand the point of showing all these dramas for about 4 months now and then again in one episode BAM everything went back to square one.Angry
I am really tired.
Please write this on IPKKNDfan page on FB and Star plus as well. We are all frustrated and feeling extremely angry  annd sad after watching todays episode.AngryConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Infofanmomma1128

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
UFFF
No onwards...i have decided not to get trap on any serials...just enjoy reality shows!!!

If i decide to watch any serial...i will watch those which are finished and i have accessed to all episodes.
I really want La's exit..period

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25trina2010momma1128aa123.80

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey nice post yar Smile and wish u a very happy birthday ..
God kws wat they want to show i am so fed up with la hugging asr n khushi sad.. I mean how many tyms they want to show d same tng.. I was happy wn la did nt agree with asr bt nxt min he says sorry.. Anjali atleast startd doubting shyam bt i dnt tnk she ll b able to see beyaond him she believes him blindly.. Todays epi was a such a big filler..when ll they realise they r in love oh god... And wat was tat asr's resolusn fr wn he again hurts her..
Please cv's dnt test our patience expose shyam n make la exit soon plz..

Edited by mythili2 - 28 November 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010momma1128

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
BTW...friends dont throw stones on me...or weird Qs like puri ramayan ho gayi and asking who was RAM..ROFL
WHO IS GAUTAMJI???LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25HeadOverHeelstrina2010newmoon2011FreshDaisyaa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.