Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I don't mind if KKG repeatedly goes into the lion's den and ends up getting blasted. Some people have the tendency to repeat there mistakes ( same applies for ASR ).

besides she went there for La's.sake...KKG is the one who always stands up for people...here La is her friend who happened to be hurt by ASR..she had to go there.

I am ready to accept if KKG is confused about her feelings but Gautamji the least you can do here is show us her inner conflict...her struggle with her feelings.

YOu cannot show her heartbroken on one day and make her suffer from amnesia the next day. 

Anji will always be Anji...!! *sigh* No more hopes there. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25trina2010newmoon2011vasirajuFAYKHAN29NaBoleTumNa...momma1128pinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk... (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Is there a writers strike? If so they I volunteer to fill in, and I'm sure a zillion more will join me. We don't want the track to end in a romantic to death love marriage, but at least give us something FFS!

It was like watching two fraggles, a bean pole and a tube-light on screen today. Really KKG and ASR were completely idiotic or reading from August 2011 scripts. She knows why he's mad at everyone, knows why she lied about it not making a difference, then begged her Goddess to hurry up the engagement? He was mean to her earlier, let it get to him, vowed he would either not be mean anymore, or not let it get to him... Then proceeded to do both. 

Tomorrow we get an ArHi moment or two, while the awkward siblings of our lead couple, have an awkward meeting, declare awkward sentiments, and make us cringe.

I'm working myself up into a fine rage. Grrr

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235shaam91kitty25Mellowfellowmusic1-Nithi-ArielvasirajuFAYKHAN29currentayesha_80Infofancindrella255Kamalika..trina2010stardust-DiamondLifeRiyaDuttapinky_blueskiesmomma1128incandescent

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
If ur irritated and u know it, bang ur head
If ur irritated and u know it, bang ur head
If ur irritated and u know it, n u really want to show it
BANG UR HEAD!@

I m literally doing it now!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseykitty25HeadOverHeelsArielmusic1-Nithi-Ash95Kamalika..trina2010stardust-newmoon2011vasirajuInfofanDiamondLife-CoolChick-RiyaDuttapinky_blueskiestvshowfanmomma1128

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

V know mondays r tepid...but today huh! Not-merry-go-round! And Shyam escaping with silly antics! I mean really?! Huh! if it was me , I wud hav pulled his hairs out and drove him out of my house...but OK I use my brains sometimes...Oh once again the anatomy of her acidityand dissection of dhak dhak by devi Maiyya!(Arrey dono hindi  picture nahi dekthe! 6 year old talk about love!)

Hmmm! gr8 post for a not-so-gr8 epi!

p.s- Pom Pom duppatta flick for GH (quoting Zainu) n stale Dhoklas for his dinner

Edited by cindrella255 - 29 November 2011 at 1:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseykitty25-Nithi-Mellowfellowcurrentvasirajutrina2010stardust-momma1128

Malmsey

Malmsey

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Everywhere I read its the same sentiment. i got my fingers crossed...hopefully they won'd fuse together by the end of this wk at this rate.

Hopefully the wide red palm imprint  which'll be on my forehead from the constant slapping in despair during the epi...will have subsided in time for work.

Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25trina2010momma1128

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
If I see gautamji...mein unke saamne nirjal vrat rakhoongiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..trina2010vasirajumomma1128

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Gautamji...i just have one thing to say...(Please save us da horror !!!!!!Ouch ) and ask...y r we heading back from where it all started?????

ufff...n m also irritated wid La's PDA's...i mean...doesnt she get it...he doesnt yearn for her hug/kiss...so y does she alwaz forces herself on him?????

has he ever...ever in his whole life...initiated a hug or a kiss wid her? like he did wid khushi on diwali night? NOO !

then y???? she jumps on him...Angry

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 28 November 2011 at 9:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Arielvasirajutrina2010momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Gautamji...i just have one thing to say...(Please save us da horror !!!!!!Ouch ) and ask...y r we heading back from where it all started?????

ufff...n m also irritated wid La's PDA's...i mean...doesnt she get it...he doesnt yearn for her hug/kiss...so y does she alwaz forces herself on him?????

has he ever...ever in his whole life...initiated a hug or a kiss wid her? like he did wid khushi on diwali night? NOO !

then y???? she jumps on him...Angry

Because she is his fiancee and she can.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Arieltrina2010

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.