Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Gautamji,

I know you are used to writing for an audience that enjoys various types of kitchen comedy and drama  (let's make dhoklas into smiley faces and the mystery of who put the extra mirch in the dal), and appreciate the acting skills of wooden planks and quivering pieces of jell-woh.  But that is not the audience for IPK.  We demand a little progress, not just in story line but character emotional realization wise.

We have tuned in to watch SaRun who are totally capable to deliver a comedy, drama and anything else your mature brain can come up with.  Just after I complimented the show for keeping the characters consistent, you give this crap-a-delic episode. 

Khushi is still wondering what is wrong with her?  Really.  I mean really.  She told ASR ON PURPOSE, mujhe farak nahin padta on his engagement because it did matter.  Everyone is saying she was heartbroken on Diwali, myself included.  There is only heartbreak where there are feelings to break (get that, heart break, must give heart to someone to break, see heart+break = understand?).  And yet, here she is thinking the La/ASR engagement will make her feel better...when the mention of the announcement made her cry.  What are you doing to her????  If she figures out that ASR is misdirecting his anger for her on La, and she is gutsy enough to traipse into the lion's den ... then this little bit of emotional non-realization is ridiculous.

ASR has been pretty consistently nasty when he feels KKG making any type of inroads into his heart, and I applaud you for showing a hero who is so not the "hero".  But honestly,while I recognize he tried very hard to stay away from KKG today...this whole round round with hurt, eye close, sideways apology has been done waaay tooo muuuch.  And then the icing on the cake is how  while hugging La, who could be a lamp post really, they both look at each other with soft bg music...and then we have him taunt and her say she doesn't know what is wrong with her.  

I am not even going to delve into how ridiculous you have portrayed Anjali.  Everytime the starter in her tube light fires up, there is load shedding.  The smurfs are more in touch with the real world than her.

Gautamji, get a new freaking bag of tricks.  NOW.  And distribute it to the entire writing staff. (I still have your voo doo doll sir, from the teej month that would never end).

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardrs67NsVsiluvdarcynazishkhanExceptionalshafArHiwinniepoohnikkiaprilRiHar20julieariwalasjnpkashevmadhurya_chanuvermaNrp77Malmseygorgeousnessgilgameshbaby_princesssammi5star1315_Janki_loveBarunValleypurvimKudi_NextDoorCinderella100kdg129BlueSpiritniya_sDips_ArhifeyafreakybatWorkerBserendipity235msg1HeadOverHeelsShahusneak-peekaanu23hkhb17ktmsmysterygirl123..Swapnali..sparikhspsharmilaSimply_SmartNikki_Csri7kitty25ashvezSunriseGreenHot_Indo_ChillyravenheartMellowfellowbfunofbb123-Sneha25-shilparoxxdeeps_92minimuffin86-Nithi-nature-loverArielJaponicaFAYKHAN29vasirajusmitarmommy2000asha...monsi08stardust-trina2010cindrella255pakpearlShell16Infofan--Krish--mythili2ayesha_80Zuzanacurrent.Euphoria.desigirl_18serialjunkiemiraarebholabearnyxxKeshriyakhushixpinky_blueskiestvshowfanaa123.80..Amina..tinsel-Jahnvi-RiyaDuttaPurple_LadyDiamondLifeSuchi.Rsbk2FreshDaisyincandescentGayuArnavSamiyaIPKKND-Crystal-Clear-JennyPennyRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautamji we need to talk..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Exactly Anu ! You pulled the words from my mouth !

I mean how ridiculous is that to witness this episode after all those intense moments between ASR and Kushi ! I literally wanted to strangle myself after hearing ASR's koi faraq nahi padtha and KKG's talk to Devi Mayya Ouch

People are really losing patience. And after Friday's and today's episodes, are they really going to behave as if nothing happened ? bring PayAsh together ? oh Gawd ! 

*bangs my head on the wall*

Edit: 

GH please keep writing your kheer and dhokla dialogues for the one meant to be ! And that one is enough for the world ! We don't want another aloo curry  here Stern Smile

Edited by -Nithi- - 28 November 2011 at 9:15am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129Nrp77kitty25ShahuJaponicasmitarvasirajucindrella255trina2010stardust-ayesha_80mythili2nyxxbholabearmomma1128princessunara

icebraker

icebraker

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
nice post.
we have watched 129 epi and now back to square one.we r now running  like a circle. both ASR and KKG have a temporary amnesia.thats why i believe the paykash r moving fast.I believe bcoz of them ARSI relationship will progress.

Leave Angali alone. I think after her parents death ASR becomes ruthless and she becomes dumb ,i mean maha dumb.Why can not she ask Khushi more question regarding her future husband?Do u remember she also has the receipt from the motilal jeweler. She has the prove, she has the girl, she saw the ring what else she need!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

feyakitty25bholabeartrina2010vasirajusmitarFAYKHAN29momma1128

Malmsey

Malmsey

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Amen to that sista!

Somthing's gotta give yaar.

I want off this Faraq hai ya nahi ...everytime I see you I'll kill you with words and then torture with kindness via indirect apologies...to La...merry go round.

Humaari maangein poori karo!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshserendipity235sneak-peekkitty25smitartrina2010momma1128

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
time to send him some shiny shiny red herats NOW! LOL
lets thank him for all the wonderful scenes he has come up with, maybe he'll knock more sense and SEE what we are getting at..!

great post anu! must have been a disppointment to your birthday that epi.. i can understand if some fillers need to be thrown in here and there, but please, a BALANCE in episodes is what i am asking for..  and We demand a little progress, not just in story line but character emotional realization wise.!!

i'll still better stick to expect less, happy more with everything SP! LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshkitty25Mellowfellowmythili2Infofantrina2010cindrella255smitarvasirajuincandescentpinky_blueskiesmomma1128

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
nce post.. bck 2 d sme roller coaster rde.. i fel lik skpng d epi til la exit.. juz read d updtes n frum.. i fel lik dat , if d stry of arhi r lik dis.. cme cvs do smethng !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitartrina2010momma1128

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
anu i felt that they are simply delaying shyam exposure and filling in the filler epi with some arhi and slow progress on shyam stuff Ouch

thats why missing link and no connection between precap and next epi.

it looked as if the moment ASR got down from his vehicle he forgot about his resolution Ouch

about kushi she said she knows he is angry with her Shocked
and agree she said she does not answer about her feeling D'oh

i feel they are shooting these scenes now Angry

i so hope CVs wont get lost. i want IPK to do good  not just count how many epis old. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25mythili2trina2010smitarmomma1128

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i want la's exit now. enough of la's drama

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25music1smitartrina2010momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.