Hit Rewind, Apologize, Fast Forward to Coffee - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
and for pete's sake... why the whole restaurant comedy thing now????
Originally posted by naz17555

CV's dont seem to know what to do with these two at all! one minute the story is flowing and the next we're back to square one, half the time the story feels stagnated!
Honestly today was just weird and annoying! I wish they would make KKG back off! why does she have to go to ASR everytime he has a go at La?? and why cant La just leave now? shes really annoying aswell! Her relationship with ASR is pathetic, why doesnt she understand?!
They really need to move ahead with ASR and LA so that KKG and ASR can move ahead! or vice versa!
And I dont get the payash thing either! If they go ahead with it then KKG needs to be against it like the promo! Otherwise I just dont see it going anywhere!

Lmaoo! 🤗 DITTO.

Khushi's gotten unbearably annoying with her persistence. This is exactly what Ashu and me were discussing, why can't she just back off?? He's insulted her in the worst ways possible and she goes to lecture him. And give the same damn bhashan. Hadd hai! It's frustrating seeing her behave this way! Waise she'll stand up for La, but she won't refuse to behave as La's assistant or whatever. Upar se she'll stand and cry when he insults her.
And why's La so dumb? I mean W*F. I'm running out of adjectives for dumbness. He says anything to her, and a sorry makes her happy. They're just keeping her for the sake of it.
ASR goes forward and rewinds. Will he ever realise??
Payash have had no story or logic ever.
Everyone would score really high on the idiocy scale right now.

@Topic maker: Agree with you... The show's going wrong on many fronts, and the cvs really need to pull up their socks. Hopefully it's not too late!

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
I am sick to death of this endless cycle!

I thought LA was on the way out with this fight! BUT NO... ASR has to go and BE NICE and apologize and now expectations have been raised SKY HIGH again!

At least THIS time we didnt have to watch Anjali give LA the credit for "changing Chote SO much"! I think I would have GAGED if I had to watch that!

FOR HEAVENS SAKES CV'S cant take this "Merry-go-round" anymore! CAN'T watch this "fake" relationship of LA-ASR being given THIS much importance! STOP getting Khushi to keep them together! Is she out of HER MIND? This man spends MOST of his time tailing HER and looks at HER like he is undressing her with his mind? SHE STILL pushes him at BLAH? What the H??

GET ON WITH IT, or you will LOOSE even more of the TRP's that are currently slipping!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Oh goshh Ishhh I dont know wat else to say! this show can be soo good and can be sooo crap! the cv's really dont know what to do with these characters!
khushi pisses me off with her getting insulted then running back to him and then back again and then running after La! uuurgh soo annoyinggg
and he annoys me with his angry attitude and then mellows down and then back to angry dude! It wouldnt be annoying of they understood each other abit more and things were going somewhere... I dunno I just think cv's dont know what else to do with them! Like if they confess then the show is over or something... I meant I get that this creates tension but come on! Not the expense of characters losing their dignity and becoming soo loww!

Anyway Im fine now haha heyy ayeshhh ;)
Originally posted by aa123.80

Lmaoo! 🤗 DITTO.

Khushi's gotten unbearably annoying with her persistence. This is exactly what Ashu and me were discussing, why can't she just back off?? He's insulted her in the worst ways possible and she goes to lecture him. And give the same damn bhashan. Hadd hai! It's frustrating seeing her behave this way! Waise she'll stand up for La, but she won't refuse to behave as La's assistant or whatever. Upar se she'll stand and cry when he insults her.
And why's La so dumb? I mean W*F. I'm running out of adjectives for dumbness. He says anything to her, and a sorry makes her happy. They're just keeping her for the sake of it.
ASR goes forward and rewinds. Will he ever realise??
Payash have had no story or logic ever.
Everyone would score really high on the idiocy scale right now.

@Topic maker: Agree with you... The show's going wrong on many fronts, and the cvs really need to pull up their socks. Hopefully it's not too late!

For the first time today, I thought KKG totally deserved the tongue lashing, and the tears which followed. He did have a point "What makes you think everything is about you?" - I know everything with him IS about her, but she can't be THAT confident about it one minute and completely confused about where she stands with him the next. The CVs completely messed up on that scene today. It was a ridiculous ArHi moment.
Originally posted by anjs

totally agree with you...feel like they are doing some last minute changes to the track and the story as well...

at first i thought that LA is on her way out (when she refused to change) but then Khushi has to go ahead and take all the blame on herself ( i hope she doesn't do that when the shyam-fiasco comes out, but i know she is gonna do exactly that :P)

and when ASR came to talk to LA...his tone was so different...for a moment i felt its Barun Sobti and not ASR 😆

the only thing that i liked bt todays episode was how Khushi calmly spoke to ASR, telling him that everyone around him loves him so much (i hope he understands that she is one of them 😆

But...thanks to the cv's ASR-LA hug didn't effect me much today...as if its meant to happen...i know i shouldn't say it...i also want ArHi together but m not so involved in this story now...in a way its good for me, though...m getting back to life...😊

but won't switch loyalties...will still keep watching IPKKND.unless they show ASR-LA wedding or Shyam-Khushi marriage, if that happens then m gonna bid goodbye...

exactly... Iam in the same boat as you are😭
i agree with all of you todays epi. was confusing. I thought now arnav will behave and show his caring side to khushi but he turn to 180 degree.😔
he was not ASR nor Arnav , he was something else😕  and now the new track ASR and Khushi  on a date to fix their bro-sis  relationship hummm
May be arnav decide that only thats how he can show her. how much she matters to him🤗, just to correct his mistake☺️ , since in today epi. khushi told him, yes I know i dont mean any thing to you  and closes the door on his face... would be lovely😍  if  for change they become friends " wanna be my friend Khushi, yes yes ASR I will."🤗 and during friendship spend some time together and reveled their love for each other❤️
Today's episode was a disappointment. I was expecting progress but I feel we are right back where we were before the Diwali night. These are two people who are well aware that something exists between them yet Khushi is still shown questioning herself. I was also disappointed with Arnav, I thought he would avoid Khushi instead of bringing tears to her eyes but I was wrong. I did like that he apologized though after he cooled down. Both Lavanya and Khushi deserved an apology.

todays episode gave the sign that asr is changing n kkg is changing him...he was actualy saying sorry to khushi with his eyes
Agree with you...i feel like were completely ahead, and the cvs are still going round...i mean WTH...he goes there to say sorry...everything's written in their eyes..they know whats going on...so what is the point of going back to square one, we've seen it all..they led everything towards development only to turn back...and where in the world does payash track pop out from in all this