CHARACTERS APPROX. AGES ON PKG

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

RIMJHIMS AGE:

well... i know that Rimjhim was 21 when she arrived at sukh santi sadan ..then a bunch of storylines happened leading upto Mehgas birth:

Rimjhim arrives at Babujis house Avinash and Rimjhim's marriage Avinash kidnapped Rimjhim and Raj framed and considered lovers Malini's enters Avinash returns home Rimjhim has cancer n is pregnant
  • Megha is born
  • i think these storylines took around a 1 and a half years ....as Om was still a toddler when Megha was born...

n then Rimjhim went jail when Megha was around 6

so if u add the years 21 (Rimjhims age when she arrived) + 1/1/2 (years of domestic tittle tattle) + 6 (Meghas age) +14 (in jail) = 42 and a half is Rimjhims age..

MEGHAS AGE:

meghas age would 6 + 14 (years later) = 20 years

OM'S AGE

Om's age would be 21 and a half (which makes sense as hes just finished his degree and hes 1 and a half years older then Megha)

VICKY'S AGE

Vicky was a baby when of about 1 to 1/1/2 when Rimjhim went jail

so he would be 14 + 1/1/2 = 15 or 16 years old

SOHAM'S AGE

Was also a baby when Rimjhim went jail..but i think he was a little bit older then Vicky..i think he was maybe 2 years of age.. making him

14 + 2 = 16 years old

ISHA'S AGE

Esha is Raj's daughter and she has made an entrance in post leap pkg... considering she was around 6 when she was in hospital..then Megha was conceived afew months later...when Isha was around 12 when Rimjhim went jail

Isha is 6 + 6 + 14 = 26 years old and...apparently she is played by Neha from Astitva..which makes sense as she looks 26!

SHWETA'S CHILDS AGE

Shweta was pregnant when Rimjhim went jail so her child is probably 13 or 14 years old

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanx 4 the info chet...

that was a lot of maths!!! 😆

Shaheen786 thumbnail

i reckon Om is abt 22?

i wouldn't be surprised if a some romance starts with Isha and Om

shaheen

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
    Who is Raj?????  😕 How come We haven't been introduced to Raj in USA?
    Janet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HugabbleJaan

Who is Raj?????  😕 How come We haven't been introduced to Raj in USA?

Yeah here in Holland there's also No raj?? 😕

avi_rimjhim thumbnail
    Raj is Rimjhim's friend, in the early episodes when Avinash was kidnapped by Naina Devi.
    jingle thumbnail

i think aman verma played raj's role who was sent by naina devi who claimed to have married rimjim before