Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why are they torturing us?~nutella FTW :D *edited* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keti00

Originally posted by Shahu

Originally posted by hirushinz

Originally posted by serialjunkie

while you were watching LA hug, I was fully admiring the fit, firm, strong, masculine broad shoulders and derrire of ASR. Man, he is fit as a bull and can ride the night with KKG making fireworks... drool drool drool.

well, a girls gotta do what she's gotta do to get over the blah scenes right?

LOOOL best comment ever!! Way to getover the bad situation! Approve I bow to you ma'am! LOL
ASR IS fit as a bull and just thinking about how he would be in the sack makes me go weak at the knees!!! AAAnd I can think of sooo many things to do to him that would scandalise the hell out of KKG!!!
Maaan his broad shoulders and that thick long neck with the stubble just creeping on to it, with his macho attitude and those sexy hands...drooolll
i ve had waaay too much nutella i think. i should stop LOL

Girrrls! Loving your words here! LOL
He's so HOT, na? Eek!
This is another reason why I hated La! SHE gets to put HER arms around THAT hotness! *secretly poisons La's food*

OOemmgee, he's got SUCH a cute bum!
First the hands, then the eyes, then the body and the stubble, now the bum!
Don't even ask where my eyes gonna land the next time his close-up comes on screen! Daym! Wink

ClapGirls & Ladies, you guys are cracking me up!!! this is the best moment otta today's episode, reading these comments.. ROFL ROFL
I know he is insanely sexy and i don't even know where to start, drool drool Evil Smile.. And La was all over him.. And I was jealous and I was like enough La get off him now loll..  I wonder how KKG was able to see them together like this, grrr!!!!

I know, right!!!
Look at us! WE are so jealous of La right now, and KKG was just standing there doing nothing! Maaan, she has the self control of a monk!!! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they torturing us?~nutella FTW :D *edited* (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

while you were watching LA hug, I was fully admiring the fit, firm, strong, masculine broad shoulders and derrire of ASR. Man, he is fit as a bull and can ride the night with KKG making fireworks... drool drool drool.

LOOOL best comment ever!! Way to getover the bad situation! Approve I bow to you ma'am! LOL
ASR IS fit as a bull and just thinking about how he would be in the sack makes me go weak at the knees!!! AAAnd I can think of sooo many things to do to him that would scandalise the hell out of KKG!!!
Maaan his broad shoulders and that thick long neck with the stubble just creeping on to it, with his macho attitude and those sexy hands...drooolll

He's so HOT, na? Eek!
This is another reason why I hated La! SHE gets to put HER arms around THAT hotness! *secretly poisons La's food*

Don't even ask where my eyes gonna land the next time his close-up comes on screen! Daym! Wink
MAAANNN HIS BUM!!! Its so good to see great bums on men. And when it lands on ASR the whole package is even more drool-worthy!!! he's just so yummy!! Its not even funny now. Im such a fan of Nutella!! But I would take ASR any day over Nutella!!! Or a Nutella smeared ASR is EVEN more better!! What a yummy idea that is!!! Wink YUUUMMM

*shrieks*
Nutella smeared ASR!!!
*shrieks*

Gimmmeee!

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

He's so HOT, na? Eek!

ClapGirls & Ladies, you guys are cracking me up!!! this is the best moment otta today's episode, reading these comments.. ROFL ROFL
I know he is insanely sexy and i don't even know where to start, drool drool Evil Smile.. And La was all over him.. And I was jealous and I was like enough La get off him now loll..  I wonder how KKG was able to see them together like this, grrr!!!!

LOL I know right!! I mean how can life be this unfair?? Kushi and Lavanya get to grope/touch/hug/kiss ASR ALL the time...Its high time some of the others (like us) get the chance to do it too Wink We should send a petition to the PH to give us poor souls a chance tooROFL

Totally!! We should! LOL
We. Are. Dying. Here! *need...air..caaan't breeaaath*
We need help!!!!!! (i.e. ASR!) LOL

So, we are okay with "sharing" him?! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

I can't believe I felt jealous of La.
It felt like ASR was cheating on Khushi or something. Damn, something was off with ASR tonight.
I felt the same which I never felt before when La was being coy with ASR. Maybe it was the fact that ASR was hugging her back with both his hands around her which he never used to do. He always huged her (if he was left with no alternative) with one hand.

I felt like he was cheating on kushi BIG time.

Also, maybe it was coz La was draped all over him this time!!
Her hands were circling his whole body!!! Their prev encounters were more.. friendly hugs and kisses. Don't you think?
But this time, there was a definite feel of something more. From La's side. AND it was a close up!!!
Yes!! she was draped around him in a very intimate way...WHICH I DID NOT LIKE!!!!Confused That hug and kiss waaay supassed the friendly line. It felt as if she was actually hugging her soon-to-be husband.
And I felt mad at ASR for letting her hug him that way without any reaction.
I can't really explain the feeling but I had a very bad taste in my mouth after that scene. either that scene did not turn out as the CVs expected and Sana put too much feelings into it or CVs were delibrately trying to make us want to puke.
Whatever it was, it did NOT enjoy that scene

I knowww! He was screaming at her La like she was his wife or something. His screaming, his gussa, his tears, his EVERYTHING should be Khushi's, dammit!
@BOLD: Spot on, girl!
Yeahhh that is sooo true...he can't scream at La like that. he screams like that only to KKGCry I actually hated the whole scene with a passion. And then it was all roundabout, going in circles. How many times had we seen this type of scene before?? He yells/ abuses KKG, feels bad about it, makes a resolution not to hurt her, breaks it the very next moment,KKG cries, gives him advice, he feels sorry about it, apolagizes in a roundabout way...so on and so forth...
Its never stopping...uuurghhh

Too damn true, yaaar!
And these type of scenes are coming faster now! one after the other!!
At least give us a break between the repetitive scenes, so that people like me would forget about the last stupid scene and enjoy the hotness that is Barun Sobti.
Honestly!

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

He's so HOT, na? Eek!

LOL I know right!! I mean how can life be this unfair?? Kushi and Lavanya get to grope/touch/hug/kiss ASR ALL the time...Its high time some of the others (like us) get the chance to do it too Wink We should send a petition to the PH to give us poor souls a chance tooROFL

Totally!! We should! LOL
We. Are. Dying. Here! *need...air..caaan't breeaaath*
We need help!!!!!! (i.e. ASR!) LOL

So, we are okay with "sharing" him?! ROFLROFL

LOL if help comes in the form of ASR i wouldn't mind...
Ummm sharing huh??? LOL
I guess thats fine as long as all of us have a healthy agreement beforehand ROFLto avoid catfights you know LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.