Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yepp todays episode was BS
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

yepp todays episode was BS

I know...i mean we right so many awesome OS/SS and FF in this forum.
cant they atleast get a few ideas from us without BSing like this???
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirushinz

Totally man...im so adicted to nutella. I ve already finished half of the bottle although i bought it yesterday. looks like i ll finish the whole thing by today thanks to ASR (Cvs to be honest)

yeah its the CVs who are true sadists.
LOL acidity!! reminds me of someone with ping pongs!! and its NOT lavanya 😉

I hate them CVs...for making me gain weight 😭 ...  😉

hiru...I'm thinking of getting a bag of pretzels so that I can crunch through those infuriating parts which have become the norm with this show. 

At least it'll keep me from slapping my forehead and yelling at the screen constantly plus stop me from grinding my teeth away to nothin in frustration.
CDlove thumbnail
^^ lol thats a neat idea!!
Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
Malmsey thumbnail
Anything for a bit o sanity huh.

I keep telling myself.. "Don't watch it this wk. Catch up one shot on Fridays. But nooo...I have to come back and check. "

You know, just in case...in case something positive happened.  So much for that idea.

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I can't believe I felt jealous of La.
It felt like ASR was cheating on Khushi or something. Damn, something was off with ASR tonight.
CDlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: malmsey_79

Anything for a bit o sanity huh.

I keep telling myself.. "Don't watch it this wk. Catch up one shot on Fridays. But nooo...I have to come back and check. "

You know, just in case...in case something positive happened.  So much for that idea.

I keep on telling the same thing to myself but end up betraying myself every time! I really must devolepe some self control. Maybe I really should skip all the epis this week and watch it during the weekend. That will atleast spare me the heart ach of a full week of Torture 😭 
CDlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahu

I can't believe I felt jealous of La.
It felt like ASR was cheating on Khushi or something. Damn, something was off with ASR tonight.

I felt the same which I never felt before when La was being coy with ASR. Maybe it was the fact that ASR was hugging her back with both his hands around her which he never used to do. He always huged her (if he was left with no alternative) with one hand.

I felt like he was cheating on kushi BIG time.
Malmsey thumbnail
And I also think that at first Khushi started to react as normal when La hugged him but then La says I love you and then I think she reaches a resolve within that this is it...no more. 

Plus when she turned before leaving he was looking away so I felt even more heartbroken for her.

I wonder if that is why she comes across light-hearted in the coffee shop scene from SBS. That she's trying to keep up the charade as usual. I don't think I could bear anymore "aukat...faraq...low-class" type comments from "Him" anymore.