Why are they torturing us?~nutella FTW :D *edited*

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys I know I should not be spreading negativity like this but I don't have any other place to vent out my fustration after seeing today's episode. I had to rush downstairs to gobble a whole mound of nutella to feel myself a bit better.

in my opinion It was far worse than the last week's koi frak padtha hai toture episodes. Cvs raised our hopes for a confession from ASr's side (a proper one at least to himself) and instead we got quite the reverse.
But the worst fact was even after reminicising kushi's teary face and the many occations he hurt her, Arnav made up his mind to torture her more and also promised himself he won't get affected by the tears. that was pretty hard to digest for me. Atleast last week, we were in the dreamy world thinking he would confess at the end. Looks like we were misled miserably my the Cvs.

Back to square one with no love distinguishable from either side.
 why do I have the inkling a hate/force/compromise marriage is on the way😭
please spare us the torture of seeing La-ASR scenes...pleaseee

uuurghhh!!! more nutella! more nutella!! Im going to gain several pounds by the end of the day.

EDIT- On a completely different note, what would you girls say to a Nutella covered ASR??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl22YOOCreE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very boring episode.if they show asr la scenes more defnitely they loose audience and also the trp rate.come on v r for arhi not for any one.pls avoid to show intimates scenes of asr la.its highly irritated.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the CV's are happy torturing us.Now i get it why arnav is such a SADIST ðŸ˜† because the CV's themselves are one!
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

I think the CV's are happy torturing us.Now i get it why arnav is such a SADIST ðŸ˜† because the CV's themselves are one!

i know right...they are going to loose a lot of eye balls if they continue like this :S
bikerider thumbnail
oh do not worry dear ASR is not gong to change so early.
i too hate it when blah hugs him, but if you see he said sorry to kushi
but no response about blahs ILU.

i guess only devi maiyya needs to do something definitely arhi wont do anything
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u...
wat a disappointment from CV'S
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

oh do not worry dear ASR is not gong to change so early.
i too hate it when blah hugs him, but if you see he said sorry to kushi
but no response about blahs ILU.

i guess only devi maiyya needs to do something definitely arhi wont do anything

I know hun...im just mad with the whole roundabout process :S Its high time they end this sideway apologies and feeling bad after torturing kinda scenes.
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nutella.. darn I'm all out myself. Probably a good thing...I'm all outta sweets but I think I'll have to pick up a bottle of Mylanta coz is show ka acidity level is a bit high and my head and heart are hella hurtin!

Plus I heard the word sadist floating around the forum this past wk. We've spotted the true sadists...Them CVs. ðŸ˜­
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: malmsey_79

Nutella.. darn I'm all out myself. Probably a good thing...I'm all outta sweets but I think I'll have to pick up a bottle of Mylanta coz is show ka acidity level is a bit high and my head and heart are hella hurtin!

Plus I heard the word sadist floating around the forum this past wk. We've spotted the true sadists...Them CVs. ðŸ˜­

Totally man...im so adicted to nutella. I ve already finished half of the bottle although i bought it yesterday. looks like i ll finish the whole thing by today thanks to ASR (Cvs to be honest)

yeah its the CVs who are true sadists.
LOL acidity!! reminds me of someone with ping pongs!! and its NOT lavanya 😉

I hate them CVs...for making me gain weight Cry ...  😉
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

LA is cv's laadli. she is the main lead