Pavitra Rishta

Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
tfs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by lunza

^^^ Yeah , why couldnt they ? ...
My mind goes back to sushant-ira  in the zee umeed show ...
aww ... they were so cute ..
would have loved to see sushant playing dad to baby girl ...without the 20 year leap of course Sleepy

Me too.

Some cute interactions would have been very welcome... we never got any Punni-Manav scenes as well... the original Punni was such a cutie..

we got a throwaway line once .. punni mentioned something like ... I like manav uncle more than jaywant uncle .. he was so nice ... or something like that ..

We never really got to see their scenes though .. Sleepy ... we were just supposed to imagine that manav and punni were close Sleepy

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

^^^ Yeah , why couldnt they ? ...
My mind goes back to sushant-ira  in the zee umeed show ...
aww ... they were so cute ..
would have loved to see sushant playing dad to baby girl ...without the 20 year leap of course Sleepy

Me too.

Some cute interactions would have been very welcome... we never got any Punni-Manav scenes as well... the original Punni was such a cutie..

we got a throwaway line once .. punni mentioned something like ... I like manav uncle more than jaywant uncle .. he was so nice ... or something like that ..

We never really got to see their scenes though .. Sleepy ... we were just supposed to imagine that manav and punni were close Sleepy

There was one scene where Manav gave a chocolate to Punni (during Varsha's wedding) and Manju scolded Punni and dissuaded Manav from giving her anything... that was it, I think.

PR CV's leave a lot for us to be imagined...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasushkita10

A HUGE FAN

A HUGE FAN

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
So Manav & Archana are still together after leap?

poojashree

poojashree

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
wow, CONGRATS ARCHANA ONCE AGAIN Clapmay be she will give Soham to Varsha becoz she can handle as 4 kids at one time na , LOL
bye the way, TB didn't mentioned that will ARMAN come back together or not ?i think after the leap , there will be twin girls marriage story continued just like KYKSBKBTH 'S leap .Angry

poojashree

poojashree

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vip55

sLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
why are u laughing ?am i wrong ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top