Pavitra Rishta

Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

zaara10

zaara10

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Run Ankita, RUN!!!!! Get the h e l l off that crazy, bakwas show before it's too late. Ekta killed PR long ago. Leave before she kills your career too.
Smart move Sushant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillyloveshootingstar27suanDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So Archanas horrendous mistakes r gonna be forgiven coz she is PREGNANT . Just when she desrves to be kicked out , CVS decided to give her a trump card .

And after looting Manav of ALL his money and filing a case against him , the sundari will now go one step ahead and give a daughter to Varsha or say We will keep the daughters let her have Soham na , she is sooo hung up on it poor thing ! Manav AAp Kuch KEEJIYE !

Sick Show and sick character .
ROFL It is funny how when she file the case against Manav so the shawl people won't be homeless, she did not remember the  tons of money  he has to pay back his boss for not making her Mother homeless.  I can't believe she look in that same man face,who has done so much for her, and say she trust him, "but"  I never heard anything as stupid as that. How can she say she trust him "but" the evidences are against him? NOT to mention the Gal of this mad woman filing case against DK Industries, owned by the same man DK, who PAID the money to save her Mother's house at the auction.  Where is her gratitude?  She is going to turn against the same people who saved her Mother's house? I can't believe this mad woman. For people who don't care about her, she is nothing to them, just some neighbours who always up in their business and making smart comments on their daily problems.  

she has some serious confidence to use her husband to take care of her family and then turn around and disrespect himLOLAngry  and if he slap her now, you going to hear it is "domestic violence," and Manav should be locked up.  For the first time, I agree with SavitaAngry about Archana.

I can't believe this is the same Archana I defended on a previous post how she was not using Manav to help her Mother, it was out of love etc. etc.Now she shame meAngry

This stupid show can end now.  I don't normally take these shows seriously, but this one is getting on my nerves, tired of Ekta and her years of nonsense. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prasad1991shootingstar27suankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

wanai

Groupbie

wanai

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
they have deferred the leap till 7th december. ekta confirmed that sagar saikia as sachin will be the parallel lead after the lead.

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

So Archanas horrendous mistakes r gonna be forgiven coz she is PREGNANT . Just when she desrves to be kicked out , CVS decided to give her a trump card .

And after looting Manav of ALL his money and filing a case against him , the sundari will now go one step ahead and give a daughter to Varsha or say We will keep the daughters let her have Soham na , she is sooo hung up on it poor thing ! Manav AAp Kuch KEEJIYE !

Sick Show and sick character .

Kools,
This is why I've been so upset with the show for so long and keep complaining. One cannot just watch the show for the storyline as there is never any consistency in any of the storylines and the situations are usually not very realistic.

You and Varsha try to see it just for the story, but these CV'a and Ekta refuse to give us plausible storylines and tracks, and just when we think soneone's stupidity or evilness is going to be dealt with, somehting like this happens or the track is suddenly dropped with no consequences to the guilty parties.

As a result of this leap, many matters will be just thrown out the windowl, like in the previous leap.
Last leap, Manav was suddenly on great terms with Varsha, altough just before the leap he was very mad with her, due to the miscarriage issue. After that, we found out that Varsha had stolen Soham, yet Manav was fine with her?

Now, Savita'a abuse of Sachin and Soham, also Shravani, will be thrown out the window due to the leap. Manav and Archana's problems with the chawl issue will be out the window too.

How can anyone accept nonsense like this! When you don't know what to do, drop a leap on the viewers and think we will just lap it up! No way! Those who do, more power to them. They must really love Ekta!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prasad1991Hillylove

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
 the track is suddenly dropped with no consequences to the guilty parties.

True , Sharon . For instance this track ...no consequence to Archana for jeopardising her marraige , future of children , humiliating her husband , being ungrateful to DK who saved her moms house . Just making her pregnant so theres no divorce and Manav HAS to cave in without even THINKING of taking any offense . This is what has ALWAYS happened in this serial and thats when the dislike of a character sets in ...when one notices no remorse and constant win win although the decisions r destructive . Instead of making Archana pregnant , for once they cud have shown VARSHA pregnant , so Satish cud have peace , and Archana thrown out of Manavs life for AT LEAST ONE TRACK if not the leap ? All those angry with archu wud have cooled down .But Nope .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prasad1991Hillylovesuan

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I just come here and saw this article...LOL

My god Twins girls .okSmile..Manv wish will come true... very good...but where Archu want to put everyone.ROFL..Ghar jhota ...She is going to court against Manv...who is thinking for his familly futur and she is thinking about chawl people...who seem to be much more important for Archu than her own familly...let see...hope Manv win that case...really...

Another thought  come in my mind.perhaps you too...If she think she can give Soham to Varsha now...for me she is dead AngryI'll really hate her..hope not...

But I wonder  where she will put all her big familly.nowLOL..That's my question to Archu?

Ok...Let see how many people for this house...Savita/Manv/Archu/Sachu/Soham/Twins/Plus we must not forget Damo/and Damu...Sundri...not often but is here... LOLROFL

Archu will become Mother with 4 children...LOL Will become old hope not buddi.Unhappy.LOL..
Why this  damm leapAngry
My goodness from where Ekta got this stupid Idea.Angry. Ekta Thumbs Down

Edited by Thanee - 29 November 2011 at 5:35am

Hillylovesuankoolsadhu1000

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Ok just saw the article @Gauvav put here...

Archu will win...Stern SmileD'oh

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

the track is suddenly dropped with no consequences to the guilty parties.

True , Sharon . For instance this track ...no consequence to Archana for jeopardising her marraige , future of children , humiliating her husband , being ungrateful to DK who saved her moms house . Just making her pregnant so theres no divorce and Manav HAS to cave in without even THINKING of taking any offense . This is what has ALWAYS happened in this serial and thats when the dislike of a character sets in ...when one notices no remorse and constant win win although the decisions r destructive . Instead of making Archana pregnant , for once they cud have shown VARSHA pregnant , so Satish cud have peace , and Archana thrown out of Manavs life for AT LEAST ONE TRACK if not the leap ? All those angry with archu wud have cooled down .But Nope .

Kools,
Agree with you completely, especially the part about Archana being separated from Manav for one track.
Let her learn her lesson! Show a character payiing his/her dues for a change. The CV's could then use this lesson as the base from which to launch Archana's new and improved, realistic character!

One thing I find hurtful coming from the Cv's and Ekta is their track record of showing characters regressing as the show goes on, instead of growing. The Archana we see now is so much worse than the Archana who started the serial and who we saw up to the 4 year leap.

HillyloveLumoskoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top