Pavitra Rishta

Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hailaa!!Tongue I still remember old Manav wanted twins!! Tongue Great news!! Our ArMan are not into family planning i guess but why this 18 year leap?Confused

Having 3 children is beautiful , a blessing to have twins ...

But to show a gorgeous and a young  girl like Ankita as a mother fo 4 grown ups is just something  I can never like ...
i am thinking the same thing, she is a young and gorgeous lady, why can't they  show the viewers how a young married lady like Archana can enjoy her marriage and motherhood with her current children and then maybe three episodes before the show ends do the stupid leap. , for almost the entire duration of the show Ekta have only shown us the sorrows and challenges of their marriage, what sort of marriage is that? Ekta seems to have a dislike for happiness, she did the same crap with all the other shows.  Who, wants to turn on their tv everyday and see sadness and tears and the worse kind of drama?  When you come home from work, especially after a hard day of dealing with people who already have psychological problems, and possible a boss from hellAngry, all you want is to just sit down in front of the tv and relax in front of a nice pleasant show. Don't get me wrong, I am realistic, so I know there must be some drama, but I don't agree with this constant drama on the ridiculous show.LOL

Don't meant to stray from the show. The situation of PR, reminds of  a time, actually upon until earlier this year, I used to suffer eating over cooked vegetables and curry shrimp that taste different every time I ate it, from this Chinese restaurant, very near to my house.  The reason I did this madness to myself for at least 6 yrs , is because when it was originally opened, the food was "DELICIOUS.".  This lasted about maybe 3 yrs, but I kept on being loyal, hoping that each time I bought the food it would go back to its original taste.  I am now seeing the same thing happening to me with PR, so since I have better things to do, I won't watch it on zeetv , I will just direct my browser to this forum, because I still enjoy reading the interesting posts by All members, (whether we agree or not) 

Otherwise I will be like Sushant laughing at  Ankita, but  instead I will be laughing at all the persons who are still  watching the show on zeetv.  Just kiddingLOL

Just my two cents

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyazshootingstar27Guggu_Mintysuannikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
What a mess!! Normally I would have enjoyed this track but it is just another way to force more nonsense into the show while completely losing focus of what the show used to be about. I just want the show to end and then Ankita and Hiten can be seen in a new show, I really like their pairing and both deserve better than this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

neha851996

Groupbie

neha851996

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
LOLZZZ...
HEHEHEHE...
CV'S ARE GONE MAD
EKTA HAS NO BRAINS...BLOODY NUTCASE...

HAV NOTHIN 2 SAY...JUZ CANT CONTROL MY LAUGHTER...

I JUZ WANT ANKI 2 LEAVE D SHOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
i.e.B4 D LEAP...

HOW SHE EVEN THINK OF PLAYIN A MOM 2 4 KIDS N 20 YEAR OLDS!!!!!EWWW...
HELL ON U "KEKTA"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovesuan

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha851996

LOLZZZ...
HEHEHEHE...
CV'S ARE GONE MAD
EKTA HAS NO BRAINS...BLOODY NUTCASE...

HAV NOTHIN 2 SAY...JUZ CANT CONTROL MY LAUGHTER...

I JUZ WANT ANKI 2 LEAVE D SHOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
i.e.B4 D LEAP...

HOW SHE EVEN THINK OF PLAYIN A MOM 2 4 KIDS N 20 YEAR OLDS!!!!!EWWW...
HELL ON U "KEKTA"

100% agree with u. Me too want ankita to quit the show before leap. Don't want her to play the role of old woman with 4 kids at this young age

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazHillylovesuan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Well , I wish the story shifts completely to the younger generation after the leap and ankita (archana) is slowly phased out of the show ...
It has happened in ekta shows before , where the female lead was replaced after the 18-20 leap ...
I dont care how many interviews sushant or ankita give about ankita "looking forward to the leap" .. or being happy about the show etc etc .. duh .. I am just not going to believe it...

I think the fat paycheck is the only aspect that Ankita will be happy about ...

suanDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
So Archanas horrendous mistakes r gonna be forgiven coz she is PREGNANT . Just when she desrves to be kicked out , CVS decided to give her a trump card .

And after looting Manav of ALL his money and filing a case against him , the sundari will now go one step ahead and give a daughter to Varsha or say We will keep the daughters let her have Soham na , she is sooo hung up on it poor thing ! Manav AAp Kuch KEEJIYE !

Sick Show and sick character .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintysuanDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

I dont care how many interviews sushant or ankita give about ankita "looking forward to the leap" .. or being happy about the show etc etc .. duh .. I am just not going to believe it...

I think the fat paycheck is the only aspect that Ankita will be happy about ...

You are absolutely right Lunza .Once I even saw her interview where she had accidentally said that she is not at all happy about the leap ( this was the previous leap which was only of 4 years ) so you can imagine how she must be feeling now ...

She will do her best and make as much money as she can as long as the show lasts ...
I hope she gets another nice show ( lead role ) after PR is over ...

lunzasuan

hbkforever

Groupbie

hbkforever

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
These nimrod cv's and Ekta in particular have always treated babies as fodder only to lure viewers and as a protection shield to cover for the evil Angry... first it was Shravani's baby, then Manju was saved because she was pregnant, Shravani was emotionally blackmailed to give her son up,Varsha aborted because of her so called career, Dharmesh fat a**  was saved because Vaishu was pregnant, Archana suffered miscarriage because evilness had to prevail, Varsha eyed her sister's son simply because he was cute, Savita wanted to take Archana's kids because she wanted her to suffer, and now this Sanskari devi's act of destruction will be condoned because she is expecting... the list goes on and on. If this is not sick, I don't know what it is Dead.
Moreover it is oftenly said that the person's work reflects his character and thinking, seeing the tracks like Adultery, Bigamy, Abortions, Miscarriages, Divorces, etc that Ekta dish out in almost all her shows, speak fair bit about her being.(Sorry to offend her fans)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10shootingstar27suansushkita10Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top