Pavitra Rishta

Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Why couldn't they have shown something like this earlier? Why couldn't they have shown a sensible storyline in which Sachu stays with Shravani, while Archana gives birth to Soham first and twin girls later? Why couldn't they show Manav and Archana living happily with their children (after the 4 year leap) after all their miseries and END the show there instead of dishing out crap tracks like baby gifting, psycho varsha, sachu's brainwashing etc? Why why why?

It would have been such a cute family picture- Manav Archu, Soham, two little girls (with fountains on head LOL ), Savita Damo and Damu the dog. Oh man, I'm sad... :(
niki i m sure cv anyhow wanted to give soham to varsha bt for TRP they change it bt again they making archu mom of 2daughter and give soham to varsha and give justification thst as archu hv 2daughter she cant take care all so give soham to varshaAngryAngryand i m also agree with u how beautiful it would b before bt sush didnt want to b dad of 1baby then 3babiesLOLLOLnikiClap

Arey I said na, that they should have ENDED the story that way, that Manav Archana defeat all the baddies and Archana delivers twins. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem in playing the role of Daddy of 3 kids for only last episode.. hai na?Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuansushkita10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Why couldn't they have shown something like this earlier? Why couldn't they have shown a sensible storyline in which Sachu stays with Shravani, while Archana gives birth to Soham, Manav Archana defeat all the baddies (after 4 year leap) and then two more kids after that? Why couldn't they show Manav and Archana living happily with their children after all their miseries and END the show there instead of dishing out crap tracks like baby gifting, psycho varsha, sachu's brainwashing, chawl saving nonsense etc? Why why why?

It would have been such a cute family picture- Manav Archu, Soham, two little girls (with fountains on head LOL ), Savita Damo and Damu the dog. Oh man, I'm sad... :(

Nicki , I am also very sad as to why they could not show all that you are saying ...
What a shame , so much potentioal there was in this story but now it'a a mess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

[

Arey I said na, that they should have ENDED the story that way, that Manav Archana defeat all the baddies and Archana delivers twins. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem in playing the role of Daddy of 3 kids for only last episode.. hai na?Big smile
I don't think he would have had any problems at all even playing this for say 6 months or so , I have seen all the kids in PR , they all were so happy with Sushant ...
But playing a daddy to grown ups is a totally different thing , specially when you are as young as Sushant ..
That's why I am feeling bad for Ankita ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 November 2011 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushkita10

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
if the news is true im sure Varsha will snatch one child !!! Angry

and im also sure that the twin girls will have crush on DK's son...and meanwhile soham and sanju may have crush on the same girl...triangles within triangles !!! LOL..that seems to be ekta's mantra !!!

suansushkita10Dabulls23

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OMG...really!!! I think its really-really bad idea...woh bhi twins!! 

Like can't they just show the leap and be done with it instead of showing a bigger brigade of children.

I guess the twins will bring Manav-Archana together in the leap. How original!  

TanyazsuanLumos

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

ConfusedDeadShockedankita will b mother of 4kidsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Confused

Imagine that Poppy!Shocked  And she couldn't even manage two!ShockedROFLROFLROFL
On top of that, they will be all grown up!LOLLOLLOL
At least she and them survived each other!LOLLOLLOL

Who the hell will still take this show seriously!
Tanya, remember in the past (post 4 year leap when I had so many questions about the events in the show, and you said not to try and understand things as it's Ekta's serial and nothing much makes sense? Well these developments takes the cake!

sushkita10Lumos

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I know Poppy , It is simply disgusting what Ekta Kapoor is doing to Ankita Lokhande .Ankita is such a  young sexy and bautiful girl and Ekta is making  her a mother of 4 grown ups ...

What a horrible way Ekta is destroying something  that was so beautifu lat one time ...I am feeling so bad for Ankita that I don't want to even follow PR on SBS and the news at all...forget about watching it ever  ...Dead.

The only good thing is that at least Sushant escaped this horror  story ...Clap

Ankita should charge Ekta Kapoor 1 lakh per episode ...LOL

Tanya,
Agree with you 100%.
I'm so happy for Sushant, but it pains me what Ankita has to endure there now.AngryBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think twins is too far-fetched even for Ekta. Probably Archana will get pregnant but with a daughter. I guess Ekta wants to get back her audience with children. But its still hard to imagine Ankita as mother to full grown children...probably there would not be such a long leap coz seriously it wouldn't look convincing. 

suanLumos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top