Pavitra Rishta

Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
tanya i thinking SUSHANT must making joke of this track after hear it and will tease ankiLOLLOLif we can see this moment in any sbs sbb link

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-Guggu_Minty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hailaa!!Tongue I still remember old Manav wanted twins!! Tongue Great news!! Our ArMan are not into family planning i guess but why this 18 year leap?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLoveTVShowssuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanya i thinking SUSHANT must making joke of this track after hear it and will tease ankiLOLLOLif we can see this moment in any sbs sbb link
LOLLOL

Yup, I can also imagine that he would really tease her , call her char bachon ki amma ...
I guess now they are giving Archana the place that was once held by Sulochna ...she was also char bachon ki amma ...

You know if there was no leap then I would have still tolerated it for Anki's sake but because of this leap ...oh well, I don't want to say no more .

Ok, I am out of here now ...will catch up later ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 November 2011 at 9:11am

Hillylove-Shankar-suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hailaa!!Tongue I still remember old Manav wanted twins!! Tongue Great news!! Our ArMan are not into family planning i guess but why this 18 year leap?Confused

Having 3 children is beautiful , a blessing to have twins ...

But to show a gorgeous and a young  girl like Ankita as a mother fo 4 grown ups is just something  I can never like ...

Hillylovesuansushkita10

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
leap within leap.
more like inception. LOL.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Why couldn't they have shown something like this earlier? Why couldn't they have shown a sensible storyline in which Sachu stays with Shravani, while Archana gives birth to Soham, Manav Archana defeat all the baddies (after 4 year leap) and then two more kids after that? Why couldn't they show Manav and Archana living happily with their children after all their miseries and END the show there instead of dishing out crap tracks like baby gifting, psycho varsha, sachu's brainwashing, chawl saving nonsense etc? Why why why?

It would have been such a cute family picture- Manav Archu, Soham, two little girls (with fountains on head LOL ), Savita Damo and Damu the dog. Oh man, I'm sad... :(

Edited by nikitagmc - 28 November 2011 at 9:30am

Tanyazshootingstar27suan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Why couldn't they have shown something like this earlier? Why couldn't they have shown a sensible storyline in which Sachu stays with Shravani, while Archana gives birth to Soham first and twin girls later? Why couldn't they show Manav and Archana living happily with their children (after the 4 year leap) after all their miseries and END the show there instead of dishing out crap tracks like baby gifting, psycho varsha, sachu's brainwashing etc? Why why why?

It would have been such a cute family picture- Manav Archu, Soham, two little girls (with fountains on head LOL ), Savita Damo and Damu the dog. Oh man, I'm sad... :(
niki i m sure cv anyhow wanted to give soham to varsha bt for TRP they change it bt again they making archu mom of 2daughter and give soham to varsha and give justification thst as archu hv 2daughter she cant take care all so give soham to varshaAngryAngryand i m also agree with u how beautiful it would b before bt sush didnt want to b dad of 1baby then 3babiesLOLLOLnikiClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Is Ankita going to play a mother to 18 year old girls???
Or is she quitting the show as well?

Edited by togepe30 - 28 November 2011 at 9:34am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top