Archana pregnant; to deliver twin girls - Article

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ankita Lokhande (Archana)

Fans of Zee TV's show Pavitra Rishta, hear is some good news for you. While you have been missing your original Manav, since Hiten Tejwani replaced Sushant Singh Rajput, Archana (Ankita Lokhande) will start glowing very soon. Buzz is that Archana will get pregnant in the near future and will deliver twin girls. Not only this, the show will also take a leap of 15 to 18 years very soon.

Currently, the viewers are witnessing court room drama in this daily which has created a rift between Manav and Archana. However, if sources are to be believed, around the same time, the news of Archana being pregnant will be out.

An insider reveals, "Archana will hide her pregnancy from Manav and her in-laws. However, during the on-going court room drama Archana will faint and Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) and Savitatai (Usha Nandkarni) will take her to the hospital. They will later come to know about her pregnancy."

Furthermore, before the leap takes place 'around 7 December 2011 ' Archana will give birth to twin girls and Aashna (Manasi Salvi) will give birth to a baby boy.

When Tellychakkar.com contacted Savita Prabhune, who plays Archana's mother in the show, she said. "We have shot the sequence where Archana faints and my character along with Savitatai take her to hospital. But we have no idea why Archana fainted."

Keep coming back for more exclusive dope on the show!!!

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta and her CV's up to their usual nonsense.
In ONE week, Archana will be discovered to be pregnant AND will give birth!  WOW!  Only in PR and Ekta's shows!
Twins...so probably Varsha will get one of the girls!😑
A leap within a leap! Terrible! If the CV's can't keep track of what's happening on a day to day basis, how will they properly handle tracks that jump forward in time so fast, pre leap and post leap?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
For those of you looking forward to the leap and intend to watch...good luck!  Not me! Ekta and her CV's have used and abused me for way too long. Will never support the trash that is and will always be PR at this point in time!
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you suan . why leap . there is no need of leap .
varsha will take soham not girl .
Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG,  in one of the previous episodes , Manav had asked her for twin girls ...and she gave him exactly that ..πŸ˜†

Now this order she followed all the way ...πŸ‘

Leap in the leap itself  🀣..
Ekta has gone totally crazy ..

I love reading the news about the show and looking at SBS .It's just so funny ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

So many  characters being forced in the story line now ...

Thank God Sushant left ...πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Anki looking so pretty in the picture ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ˜²ankita will b mother of 4kidsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜•
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I know Poppy , It is simply disgusting what Ekta Kapoor is doing to Ankita Lokhande .Ankita is such a  young sexy and bautiful girl and Ekta is making  her a mother of 4 grown ups ...

What a horrible way Ekta is destroying something  that was so beautifu lat one time ...I am feeling so bad for Ankita that I don't want to even follow PR on SBS and the news at all...forget about watching it ever  ...🀒.

The only good thing is that at least Sushant escaped this horror  story ...πŸ‘

Ankita should charge Ekta Kapoor 1 lakh per episode ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
woww..!!! 😑 ekta and her bloody ideas.. What she has done my god.. 4 kids?? Now varsha will get soham after leap no doubt who cares.. I m just banging my head.. God knows why i read this.. Its just too much now will never ever watch BT or zee show in my life again..!!!
Btw Ankita looks beautiful in this pic..!!!
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tanya i thinking SUSHANT must making joke of this track after hear it and will tease ankiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†if we can see this moment in any sbs sbb link
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hailaa!!πŸ˜› I still remember old Manav wanted twins!! πŸ˜› Great news!! Our ArMan are not into family planning i guess but why this 18 year leap?πŸ˜•