Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

am happy tat her kalakari ll back fire.rashi should repent more when she s with kidnappers.good serves her right

Well fingers crossed the kalakari will flop but there's a high chance she'll be back into MM soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Urshi who cried wolf!!!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshu27

IF-Dazzler

varshu27

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
great summary and analysis as usual...i was wondering about how rashis kidnapping would result in her coming back to MM...i  feeling is  that jigar would want her to come back and maybe try to work their marraige out...jigar obviously still loves rashi...and we have seen hetal for quite sometime being upset with the whole situation...now that everyone realises that jigar really loves  rashi and all this is killing him inside...they would bring back rashi and see how the problem could be solved in MM ...

it looked to me during the dining table scene when ahem and koki were fuming...that they were the only ones who were hard on rashi..while the rest of the clan looked like they were kind of feeling sorry for her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ.Nafisa.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

great summary and analysis as usual...i was wondering about how rashis kidnapping would result in her coming back to MM...i  feeling is  that jigar would want her to come back and maybe try to work their marraige out...jigar obviously still loves rashi...and we have seen hetal for quite sometime being upset with the whole situation...now that everyone realises that jigar really loves  rashi and all this is killing him inside...they would bring back rashi and see how the problem could be solved in MM ...

it looked to me during the dining table scene when ahem and koki were fuming...that they were the only ones who were hard on rashi..while the rest of the clan looked like they were kind of feeling sorry for her...

Thanks!!

Jigar obviously loves her and if he can forgive her for plotting to marry him then the rest of the family will have no option but to let her back in.
My feeling on Hetal is that although she feels betrayed and let down, she can see the pain that Jigar is in. If bringing Rashi will make Jigar feel better then she'll be willing to do that.
Kokila knows more truths about Rashi and Urmila so her feelings are a little clearer. She knows the extent of deceit and lies that Urshi have done, from the cooker kand, Anita's ghost an the whole drama they enacted on Rakhi, but if Jigar brings her backk she will have no option either adn Ahem also won't be able to say anything.

On one hand I do think that Rashi needs to be back in MM just so that all the plots can be revealed. Tricking to marry Jigar is child's play compared to what else they've done.

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks again for your wonderful summary Nazma!!!

I don't really know what I think about this epi. I liked some bits and didn't enjoy others Confused well never mind.

Seriously when Rashi said that she can't bear to see Jigar more distressed I nearly fell of my bed!! LOL What happened? I was thinken. Am I watching the right program? Oh well the girl seems at least to notice that what she is doing is wrong and feels more and more uncomfortable with it. She was nearly going to give up but our darling Urmila, the mother of all mother, caring, loving and always right (I think not!!) tells her off for doing and thinking the right thing again. Today I have decided that it is not Rashi fault at all. The girl is just as easily manipulated as gopi and has a little (okay a lot) less moral and ethics within her but she is just a puppet in the hands of her own mother. She could turn out to be quite good, we just have to find someone, who gets rid of urmi for us.

I wanted to kick Chirag today. I mean seriously was he really saying to just forget it and then half mentioning that he was planning to get this person back even though he sees what he did to his only son Angry unbelievable. Again koki step in. But I'm worried for her. I fear I soon will have to bear her being scolded by this idiot of a man called Chirag.

Today I hated Urmila for a moment immensly. I mean how bad must a person be, if you want to call this woman human, to laugh and be happy after hearing 'that yet another girl has been kidnapped'? A normal human being would feel sorry for the girls and the families, wouldn't say? They would show some dignity but Urmila Shah doesn't have that. Got I'm annoyed about that. Really annoyed. I haven't expected anything better from her but somehow this just irritates the hell out of me. And rashi the puppet in her mothers hand goes along with it of course. I have no words for this.

I loved the scene between Gopi and Jigar. Okay I am biased I love both Gopi and Jigar and enjoy every scene with them in it Wink You could clearly see that it was just getting to much for Jigar. He looked like a person, who feels like the walls are closing in on him. And than Gopi comes and talks to him. I am so grateful that the cv's didn't make her say something in Urshi's defence. No she listened to him and told him that it will be good for him to go. And told him that he will be better then. So sweet. I loved the bit about her being worried for him as well. It shows her good charakter yet again. Also Jigar felt a little uncomfortable but happy I believe.

The recording of the dvd had me laughing. What does urmi think she is? A regisseur? Steven Spielberg? Unbelievable. And rashi is complaining as always. Good comedy Thumbs Up

I didn't get the Kinjal drama. What did she want to achieve with that? I mean Koki was there and listened to the conversation and than Kinjal even called her over, so what was she trying to do? No clue. Anyone smarter than me, who can explain that to me. Loved how koki set her straight just by making her voice a little sharper. Great!! I liked Dhaval's acting as well. You could see that he was uncomftable talking to Kinjal. Nothing like this starring at her and being lost in her beauty crap. He is still hurt and that woman doesn't even care. But Nazma your right it is amazing how well Kinjal play nicy nicy. Unbelievable!! I could be watching her and thought to myself that she is a big drama queen but she knows how to play the game.

The whole dvd thing. Well first off all it took them ages to open the door. Koki going, dhaval stopping her, they talking, koki on the move again... ages later nobody at the door. Would have loved it, if they didn't have noticed the dvd and somebody stepping on it on their way out. Urmi's masterpiece destroyed so very easily LOL Then they had to make a big drama out to get something to what it with. Seriously let alone the dvdplayer where the heck did the tv went of to? Or am I just blind? Have to admit that is more than possible. They all starring at it confused, shocked. Nothing new have seen it so often, these big screen shots of shocked people every epi at least a minute of it. Tongue Well thats just their style. Jigar again being such an angel of a man. I feel really sorry for him and am really desperatly wishing that he wouldn't love this easy to manipulte girl, which is to stupid to think for herself. By the way love the fact that koki also told kinjal to leave the thinking to her. These two do have something in common only that they are on two different sides. You know good vs. evil.

I know Nazma you will laugh at me again but I have seen my gohem scene today LOL Can you guess what I mean? Thats right Gopi starting to cry loudly and Ahem's head snapped around to look at her with a concerned look on his face. I am wishing, hoping that your right and we see him comfort her tomorrow in private. Please let the cv's see this great opportunity for a gohem scene and give it to us... Of course the whole dropping the tea thing was great, too. Hope Gopi didn't hurt herself. She dropped the tray infront of her and then quickly took a few small steps forward, which would mean that she stepped right into the broken pieces. Maybe she didn't cry because of Rashi but because she has a piece of tea cup stucked in her foot LOL okay just joking of course she was crying for her rashi bhen. However that is in charakter and understandable.

Again getting very worried for my heroine koki. I can see her being in trouble soon. And just because of Urshi Angry hate them Angry

Precap: I didn't see it coming but I was enjoying to see it. Gosh it is so well deserved and of course your topic title is so right. She tried to trick them once and they don't believe your rubbish the second time be it truth or lie.

Just remembered that I liked these small glances of Ahem being worried for his little brother. So sweet. First at the table and then when Jigar wanted to head out without a decent idea where to look for rashi. Great!!!

NazmaJParijatrocks-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Thanks again for your wonderful summary Nazma!!!

I don't really know what I think about this epi. I liked some bits and didn't enjoy others Confused well never mind.

Seriously when Rashi said that she can't bear to see Jigar more distressed I nearly fell of my bed!! LOL What happened? I was thinken. Am I watching the right program? Oh well the girl seems at least to notice that what she is doing is wrong and feels more and more uncomfortable with it. She was nearly going to give up but our darling Urmila, the mother of all mother, caring, loving and always right (I think not!!) tells her off for doing and thinking the right thing again. Today I have decided that it is not Rashi fault at all. The girl is just as easily manipulated as gopi and has a little (okay a lot) less moral and ethics within her but she is just a puppet in the hands of her own mother. She could turn out to be quite good, we just have to find someone, who gets rid of urmi for us.

I wanted to kick Chirag today. I mean seriously was he really saying to just forget it and then half mentioning that he was planning to get this person back even though he sees what he did to his only son Angry unbelievable. Again koki step in. But I'm worried for her. I fear I soon will have to bear her being scolded by this idiot of a man called Chirag.

Today I hated Urmila for a moment immensly. I mean how bad must a person be, if you want to call this woman human, to laugh and be happy after hearing 'that yet another girl has been kidnapped'? A normal human being would feel sorry for the girls and the families, wouldn't say? They would show some dignity but Urmila Shah doesn't have that. Got I'm annoyed about that. Really annoyed. I haven't expected anything better from her but somehow this just irritates the hell out of me. And rashi the puppet in her mothers hand goes along with it of course. I have no words for this.

I loved the scene between Gopi and Jigar. Okay I am biased I love both Gopi and Jigar and enjoy every scene with them in it Wink You could clearly see that it was just getting to much for Jigar. He looked like a person, who feels like the walls are closing in on him. And than Gopi comes and talks to him. I am so grateful that the cv's didn't make her say something in Urshi's defence. No she listened to him and told him that it will be good for him to go. And told him that he will be better then. So sweet. I loved the bit about her being worried for him as well. It shows her good charakter yet again. Also Jigar felt a little uncomfortable but happy I believe.

The recording of the dvd had me laughing. What does urmi think she is? A regisseur? Steven Spielberg? Unbelievable. And rashi is complaining as always. Good comedy Thumbs Up

I didn't get the Kinjal drama. What did she want to achieve with that? I mean Koki was there and listened to the conversation and than Kinjal even called her over, so what was she trying to do? No clue. Anyone smarter than me, who can explain that to me. Loved how koki set her straight just by making her voice a little sharper. Great!! I liked Dhaval's acting as well. You could see that he was uncomftable talking to Kinjal. Nothing like this starring at her and being lost in her beauty crap. He is still hurt and that woman doesn't even care. But Nazma your right it is amazing how well Kinjal play nicy nicy. Unbelievable!! I could be watching her and thought to myself that she is a big drama queen but she knows how to play the game.

The whole dvd thing. Well first off all it took them ages to open the door. Koki going, dhaval stopping her, they talking, koki on the move again... ages later nobody at the door. Would have loved it, if they didn't have noticed the dvd and somebody stepping on it on their way out. Urmi's masterpiece destroyed so very easily LOL Then they had to make a big drama out to get something to what it with. Seriously let alone the dvdplayer where the heck did the tv went of to? Or am I just blind? Have to admit that is more than possible. They all starring at it confused, shocked. Nothing new have seen it so often, these big screen shots of shocked people every epi at least a minute of it. Tongue Well thats just their style. Jigar again being such an angel of a man. I feel really sorry for him and am really desperatly wishing that he wouldn't love this easy to manipulte girl, which is to stupid to think for herself. By the way love the fact that koki also told kinjal to leave the thinking to her. These two do have something in common only that they are on two different sides. You know good vs. evil.

I know Nazma you will laugh at me again but I have seen my gohem scene today LOL Can you guess what I mean? Thats right Gopi starting to cry loudly and Ahem's head snapped around to look at her with a concerned look on his face. I am wishing, hoping that your right and we see him comfort her tomorrow in private. Please let the cv's see this great opportunity for a gohem scene and give it to us... Of course the whole dropping the tea thing was great, too. Hope Gopi didn't hurt herself. She dropped the tray infront of her and then quickly took a few small steps forward, which would mean that she stepped right into the broken pieces. Maybe she didn't cry because of Rashi but because she has a piece of tea cup stucked in her foot LOL okay just joking of course she was crying for her rashi bhen. However that is in charakter and understandable.

Again getting very worried for my heroine koki. I can see her being in trouble soon. And just because of Urshi Angry hate them Angry

Precap: I didn't see it coming but I was enjoying to see it. Gosh it is so well deserved and of course your topic title is so right. She tried to trick them once and they don't believe your rubbish the second time be it truth or lie.

Just remembered that I liked these small glances of Ahem being worried for his little brother. So sweet. First at the table and then when Jigar wanted to head out without a decent idea where to look for rashi. Great!!!

Kristin I love your responses to my posts!!!
You've echoed my feelings about today's episode exactly!!
Rashi is full of surprises even I was starting to think that it's not her fault!! Urmila's face was full of glee when watching the kidnapping report was on because immediately she thought of a new plot!! She's not right, needs to see a psychiatrist!!
The Kinjal thing was done for the benefit of Koki. She was trying to show how much she cares for the family and how worried she is, basically trying to get back in her mum's good books, but our Koki is no fool!!
I really wanted someone to step on the dvd too!! Great minds think alike!! It would have been great if we'd seen Urshi waiting for the Modi's who never cam because they never saw the dvd!!
lol @ gohem scene but I'll be honest that was the GoHem scene for me too!! The way he looked at her full of concern was just enought o tide me over til tomorrow!!
Ahem looking out for his brother was good too!!

IchangeditParijatrocks-JollyJabeen-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
fantastic update

As koki knows its a kalakari. I hope nothing gets mucked up, making the family having problems! So far everything been revealled and am hoping once rattie back home, maybe she can get kinjal revealled.

IchangeditNazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Kristin I love your responses to my posts!!!
You've echoed my feelings about today's episode exactly!!
Rashi is full of surprises even I was starting to think that it's not her fault!! Urmila's face was full of glee when watching the kidnapping report was on because immediately she thought of a new plot!! She's not right, needs to see a psychiatrist!!
The Kinjal thing was done for the benefit of Koki. She was trying to show how much she cares for the family and how worried she is, basically trying to get back in her mum's good books, but our Koki is no fool!!
I really wanted someone to step on the dvd too!! Great minds think alike!! It would have been great if we'd seen Urshi waiting for the Modi's who never cam because they never saw the dvd!!
lol @ gohem scene but I'll be honest that was the GoHem scene for me too!! The way he looked at her full of concern was just enought o tide me over til tomorrow!!
Ahem looking out for his brother was good too!!

Thanks Nazma Big smile

Oh thats what the witch was trying to do!! Know I get it. Thanks Nazma. But I have to say Kinjal really doesn't know her mum well. If she knew her she would never have tried that. I mean telling Dhaval to speak to Urshi. Koki would never do that. I like her attitude of ignoring it and just wait and watch what idiocy these two are upto next.
Embarrassed me great mind? I won't argue that you are a great mind but I'm properly just a little or alot crazy LOL But yes the gohem scene was really good. Can't wait to see more tomorrow Day Dreaming gonna dream about it the whole night!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

fantastic update

As koki knows its a kalakari. I hope nothing gets mucked up, making the family having problems! So far everything been revealled and am hoping once rattie back home, maybe she can get kinjal revealled.

Thankyou!
Fingers crossed Ayesha that's what happens!!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top