Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

The Urshi who cried wolf!!!!

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Well I saw that coming a mile off!!
As soon as Urmila decided to fake a kidnapping I knew that Rashi would get kidnapped for real!! Especially when Rashi decided to get changed and go to the market for no reason.

But getting back to the episode.
We start as always with a little remorse from our Rashi, she does seem to be understanding how much she has hurt Jigar now at least. However Urmila isn't far away pouring more poison into her daughters mind. Can't Jhitubhai take Urmila on an extended trip somewhere?

Back in MM Ahem is still boiling over with anger as is his mum. Everyone is at the dinner table today. Chirag is trying to be the head of the family and smooth things over. Poor Jigar though!! He's hurting so much!!! The poor boy doesn't even finish meals anymore, he's always walking away from his food!!
Kokila is right here though, even now they are planning more and more plots on how to get Rashi back.

The next morning we see Jhitubhai chased out of his own home by Urmila so that she can watch tv. Why did you get up Jhitu?!?! You let her see the kidnap report and instead of feeling bad for the family Urmila gets a kalakari in her mind!!
Meanwhile in MM Jigar is planning on leaving early for his business trip because of what Rashi did, too many flashbacks today for my liking though, I didn't really need to see Rashi being dragged out by Koki again, nice though it was! Gopi comes to give tea to her devar, you can see the worry in her eyes for him.

Urmila decided to get Rashi to act out being kidnapped, I was so wishing that she would accidentally record herself planning the kidnapping too but nope.

Kinjal was great today!! She is so good at acting good. Still not stopping trying to get Dhaval out of the house though is she. Dhaval the innocent doesn't ever suspect her motives even though she changes colour like a chameleon. Thank god for Koki who is there to put Kinjal back in her place!!

Rashi decides that she needs to go to the market and gets changed. While Urmila has organised the delivery of the CD to MM. Why Rashi decided to go to the market I don't know!! The CVs obviously needed Rashi out of the house.
Back at MM all the ladies are cutting the veg, Gopi as usual is sent to make tea while it was nice to see Kinjal being put to work too. The CD is delivered. Now I thought the Modi's had a dvd player in their lounge. I seem to remember that they were going to watch GoHem's wedding cd there? Well let's just say they got rid because Koki asked our gorgeous Ahem to get his laptop to watch the cd on. Next shot all of the Modi's and Dhaval and Kinjal are huddled, ok stood, round the laptop watching. My first thought was where's Gopi in all this, but then she enters halfway through the cd to see her Rashiben all tied up and drops the tray of teacups she was holding startling the rest of the family, especially our Ahemji - very dramatic!!
Awww Gopi was very upset seeing her sister like this, I really wanted Ahem to console her but then again he's not going to do that in front  of the whole family. I have high hopes of him consoling her in private though!!!

Oh Jigar if we didn't think you loved Rashi before you confirmed it today. He was all set to go rescue her without even knowing where she was!! Ahem stops him, Chirag decides to involve the police and then thinks it might be business related.
But our tough cookie Koki, nothing gets past her!! She knows it's a kalakari and states it for all to hear.

I am disappointed that there was no GoHem, but at least I had Ahem in his kurta to be feasting my eyes on!!

Precap

As I mentioned first is Rashi getting kidnapped.

Now I have a few fears. Koki has openly stated that she thinks it's a ploy, so when Urmila comes tomorrow there is a chance that they will refuse to help until further information comes to light. Chirag might then shout at Koki again for jumping to the wrong conclusions.
Hopefully they will realise that it was a kalakari at first because when Rashi is rescued she will be wearing a different sari to the one she was wearing on the cd.

Edited by NazmaJ - 28 November 2011 at 8:05am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8kanajigokulmunnihyderabad-neela-Kavya.SeverIchangeditllSerenitylltaniksANJ4suk19-JollyJabeen--Eris-.Nafisa.Tarantallegra

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
nazma love the analysis of the episode... so urshi can't escape from koki's eyes... she thought it to be a kalakari all others are worried as usual

so no gohem... bechara ahem ka chai...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-everIchangedit-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ.Nafisa.

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
So after Rashi is rescued she's back in MM. I really don't want her back in so soon. I feel she hasn't been punished enough or at all. But there is a lot of more of their deeds left to come out. So if it means Rashi been found out then im glad she's going back. The better had be found out soon FULLY.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ.Nafisa.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thamanna85

So after Rashi is rescued she's back in MM. I really don't want her back in so soon. I feel she hasn't been punished enough or at all. But there is a lot of more of their deeds left to come out. So if it means Rashi been found out then im glad she's going back. The better had be found out soon FULLY.

Well personally I don't see how kidnapping equals forgiveness but if the CVs have decided they want her back in then they'll do anything to get her back.
But for the cooker plot and the letter thing to get out we do need Rashi back in the house!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Kavya.SIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Great post ... Will comment later . got to go to work now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
am happy tat her kalakari ll back fire.rashi should repent more when she s with kidnappers.good serves her right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ.Nafisa.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

nazma love the analysis of the episode... so urshi can't escape from koki's eyes... she thought it to be a kalakari all others are worried as usual

so no gohem... bechara ahem ka chai...

Thankyou Munni!!
Koki is a very clever lady!!

I was prepared for the lack of GoHem today so no surprises for me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Great post ... Will comment later . got to go to work now.

Thanks Anj!!

Will wait for your comment!!
Have a nice time at work!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

Go to top