India-Forums

vikas bhalla neetha & seema shetty pic (Page 14)

Miss_QueTee IF-Dazzler
Miss_QueTee
Miss_QueTee

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_boy

yo

if someone goes to http://web.mid-day.com

and searchs for neeta shetty with this same spelling that i have then u should get to a page with 3 headings

next pick the heading Channel-Surfing with soap stars and u should find a pic of neeta shetty that u can post here.

i would do it but at the moment my computer needs repairs.

I cnt find ithttp://web.mid-day.comhttp://web.mid-day.comCry

Miss_QueTee IF-Dazzler
Miss_QueTee
Miss_QueTee

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
upala@mid-day.com
  The end for Aryan in Tum Bin...?
   By: Upala KBR
   October 6, 2004

Neeta Shetty and Vikas Bhalla in Zee TV's Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan
Aroona Irani's popular Zee TV show Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan, has gone from an emotional family drama to a supernatural-thriller.

Not only this, producer-director Irani is planning to introduce lots of dramatic twists and turns in the next few weeks. "It's going to be totally different from what it was," says Irani.

The most notable "heavy twist," Irani says is one of the male leads dying. But she is unwilling to confirm that it's the character of Aryan (Vikas Bhalla). She says, "This week one of the most important male character dies. From there the serial will take a completely different turn."

But if Aryan, who is the main male protagonist, dies what happens next? Irani smiles, "It's like the character of Durga. We have kept her death open so she might make an appearance again. We have not shown her body or it being cremated."

One major question will be answered though —- Aryan will finally fall in love with Khushi, but their love will be temporary. And hence Aryan's death?

Irani says, "We can't show their union as Guruji (one of the characters in the serial) had predicted that a child born of their union would destroy the world."  

Besides this Irani says that she will also be introducing several new characters in Tum Bin… "It will be shown that it is not really Khushi but the new characters, who are very close to Khushi, who are evil — and they will ruin the world. The story becomes one of good versus evil."

Irani adds, "From next week we are also trying to get the channel to change the time slot from 9.30 pm to 11 pm as the genre of the serial is going to change." Irani currently also has Zameen Se Aasman Tak on Sahara and has just shot a pilot of a new serial, Kabhi Socha Na Tha.

upala@mid-day.com

The story so far…

In Tum Bin…, Aryan (Vikas Bhalla) and Muskaan (Jividhaa) fall in love, but on the marriage night Muskaan dies and her soul is reborn as Khushi (Neeta Shetty). By this time Aryan is married to Durga.

The serial is about how Khushi (possessed with divine skills) plots and manipulates situations in such a way that Durga is sent to jail and she gets married to Aryan instead.

While trying to escape from jail, Durga dies but comes back in the spirit form to wreak revenge on Khushi. Aryan believes Khushi has killed Durga.

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
can anybody find a picture of neetha that's not from the serial?Angry
indian_boy Newbie
indian_boy
indian_boy

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
sorry but i forgot to tell u that when u get to the site http://web.mid-day.com u will see a box that says search under all articles. change that heading to search under entertainment and then do everything i said before and it should work.

oh and also when you first get to the site you won't be able to change to search entertainment right away. you are going to have to search something different first then when that search is down you will be able to change to it.

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Confused
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i think there is no picture of neetha shetty...she is not famous though
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211