euro_pakigal

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
lol well get bak to life plz
i cnt stand dis
btw guys i wanted to ask u guys shud maachis cum bak now Tongue
we just need to bring life to psf i dnt care how
participate n hav fun
PSF mein jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan lao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stop it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*maha*

*maha*

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hi guiez well i m new here but i also thinkin same as u coz wen ma fren sheereen tell me abt dis site i took so much inters in ds site she said to me to make my id on dis site it was so much intrstin. i made id here.
But now i m thinkin dere is not much interst here.Y?????????????
agar aisa chalta raha tu jo new bies han.Dey wil not like 2 come here.
Jagoo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Confused

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with u Moona
main to sada ki hi lazy hoon lekin tum logon ko kya ho gya..sab mere nakshe kadam per chalne lag gaye..lol
achi baat nahi hai ye bacho..jagooo
main jab bhi yahan per aati hoon..the forum is so silent that i dont know where to start from...well lets see whether this improved from now or not..
can anybody tell me where did Eman go?? she wasnt feeling well ..i guess... but wat about her later??? i hope she is happy and alright whereever she is ... Smile

usmani_girlzz

Goldie

usmani_girlzz

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
guyz i agree wd u all the main prob is that when a problem or matter is shared otha ppl only say that ya agree wd u only
i think we need 2 start sumthing interesting lyk awards in psf it may create excitment in psf & ya it is quiet bcz of absence of aji,saba api ,amreen api & i noticed that farhAna aunty is also inactive y??

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
oh maana nice to see u
well if dis forum gets bak to life den it will b so kool no more coming to psf n going bak because of dis "boredom"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top