Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i agree but he had some problems he couldnt act well........ πŸ˜• thts why they had to kick himm out they r also rite..... πŸ˜•
chinkyshona thumbnail

really guys u all r correct
but rakshak was hot . yaaar he looked red hot with his hairstyle in the episodes of the first week with anjum in simla. but i don't no y later they changed hia hairstyle . yeah that's correct he wasn't talented .but still he could have improved .

eijaaz - he is a talented actor , but his face is very common . ekta has taken him in many of her serials . hiss face is no more new . i think he has been worn out . they could have taken a new actor .

eijaz dosn't look the hero of kavyanjali he looks as if he is the brother of hero or heroin .

isn't it ?
Midge14 thumbnail

I'm from UK so I just saw the new Kavya act it out today because the serials here are really behind. I like Ejaz because I used to watch him as Varun in Kahin to Hoga but he looks far too serious to be Kavya. I preferred the old Kavya...okay so you're all saying that he didn't act well but Kavya was a naieve lovesick youthful boy and Rakshak had the perfect facial expression for that. Ejaz doesn't have the face for this kind of character. I guess that the decision had to be made if Rakshak was hard to work with but I still think he was a better Kavya.

*phew* I just had to get that out

zara29 thumbnail

Sorry to say guys but i don't agree with u not at all that the old kavya WASgood.

I have been recently started watching this serial only b'coz of ejazz ,he looks perfect in kavya's role ,infact this character 101% suits ejaz.ejaz is far better than that stupid rakshak!!πŸ˜‰THE OLD KAVYA DEOSN'T LOOK LIKE A HERO but he can play hero's brother's role...!!!!!as he is zero as far as  acting is concerned.

ALSO U GUYS CAN'T MANAGE WITH EJAZ AS  KAVYA NOW,,, BUT LATER U WILL BE USED TO THIS.😊

chinkyshona thumbnail
woe lil genius u r 100% correct

well in that case new kavya is better . but i still miss rakshak . he was cute and he suited the character.
chinkyshona thumbnail
o shit lil genius u r so carelesss can't u rite correctly .

welliam going to take my words bak (woe lil genius u r 100% correct

well in that case new kavya is better )

hmm sorry guys πŸ˜ƒ
Madiha_07 thumbnail

dey sud have got sum1 younger 2 do kavya.... coz ejaz lookz old.....

sanya_s thumbnail

I think ejaz is better, rakshak didnt know a thing about acting, he always had just one expression on his face, ejaz acts superb...The problem is , I think, we have seen him in too many serials, and i think his chemistry with natasha is not as great as rakshak's...but still ...ejaz is the best!

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
well yau r rite ejaz looks old ....rakshak better suited the role of kkavy and rakshak and natasha!!!they looked like a great couple
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
Ya Ejaz could b the older brother...besides his face is too common..on kesar kusum kahin to hoga (he was there) just abt everywhere. They should get the old kavya back but Ekta seems to b angry with him and never wants to work with him