India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

T&D has no resorn to bring purab characte

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

IT WAS NO NEED TO BRING BACK PURAB CHARACTER. for my view the character has already die. if they want to bring him as a friend. it was better to choose another not him.it will going to break some viewes heart. as we know jessi and purab now are together and they are happy for each other. purab get some hope for love site. but i dont know about jessi i'm sure he is going to break purab heart because he dont love him. even though they make a better couple right now.

i'm purab fun and i dont want T and D to broke our heart. if they think armaan will end with jessi so why they bring purab and they surely know that he love jessi very much in deeply. do u think is it a fair??

and why jessi dint not want to give purab to explain why he left her??!! why jessi agree purab support but he dont want to listen him??yeah purab made a mistake to take his own decision to leave jessi when he realize that jessi love armaan. but itwas better for him to sit and talk with jessi before everything. may be there was a solution. but why jessi dint want to forgive him. why T & D make this twisted died!!

armaan was also make a mistake not only mistake but also a risky plan for jessi but still T & D want to make armaan and jessi together. i dont know why.  okay i know you will say that armaan is the main character okay i agree but i would like to repeat it if jessi end with armaa why T & D bring Purab character??????

okay that is good for jessi and armaan but pls make purab dissapear other wise make the together i mean purab and jessi because purab love her very much. malika love armaan to so what she is going to do???

for my view if T & D want to make this drama ending nice. better to jessi and purab together  and malika and armaan together. remember armaan love malika that is why for all year they were together and decide to get marry. malika love him and armaan love her too why they should end together? as they were??  do u think if armaan end with jessi how ila and puru accept jessi??? which word for armaan and jessi can explain to them ????? oh i'm so tired to think about this let me get some rest

need your opinion guys.

if i hurt somebody remember it was not my meaning. i take this chance to say sorry for all of you.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top