Abha-Karan...Albeli-Ranchod?

kaala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks unlikely tht the rajastani dancer abha look alike wud be paired with Ranchod... but it would be great as a future track tht Ranchod pops up and exposes the rajastani dancer and finally they get paired up..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing but I don't care for a dancer to be with Ranchod, just would like to see him come back and unmask Albeli and GET RID OF PRIYANKA...can not stand her any longer...😡
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
i thought it before only that karan n abha n for ranchod abha look alike so now entered albeli cvs bought this track also 😆 ranchod is neglected child n bro of karan n this albeli so now takur has a past ohh chandraprabha died before knowing this 😆 lets see how cvs buldup this albeli track n connect with takur family or not n end up with ranchod or not. 
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
karan had a twin ranchod now abha have a twin abeli, one is an actor one is a singer/dancer, now who stole abha's twin and wow what luck priyanka had to be the one to find her, so innovative and yes she is now in swarn bhavan to get the property for priyanka. but priyanka forgot to teach her abha's mannerisms or told her about the bath and stuff. the rest of the family realise she is acting strange but no one decided to take 'abha' to the doctor for a check up to see if her head is alright. way to go cv's what an original plot.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol i was about to post the same thing..

coz regent jagmohan mentioned ranchor so could be he will be back..

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Been missing Ranchod and hope he returns. I also wonder what reason will be shown for Abha having a look a like but after seeing a positive Abha, it was refreshing to see Albeli 😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

lol abha li bicharri hui twin sister.. whom the mammi took away coz of jealuxy

atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now this is what i am talking about abha-karan and albeli-ranchod...just think about it for a second 😍 double romance for our favourite couple...and with ranchod and albeli we could have a "spicy" romance and maybe a "rain dance scene"...😊...i think this will be great...might bring the rating up again...for lately we have not had any serious romance with karan and abha and now with this new track it is very far in the future...for they are so cute together...
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Been missing Ranchod and hope he returns. I also wonder what reason will be shown for Abha having a look a like but after seeing a positive Abha, it was refreshing to see Albeli 😊

I agree. The idea of bringing Albeli after we saw the Ranchod track is rather ridiculous. However seeing Suhasi in a negative role is awesome.😃
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
would be nice to see albeli ad ranchod together