Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kaala

kaala

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Looks unlikely tht the rajastani dancer abha look alike wud be paired with Ranchod... but it would be great as a future track tht Ranchod pops up and exposes the rajastani dancer and finally they get paired up..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyarocksSex.Direction

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abha-Karan...Albeli-Ranchod?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rianna

Groupbie

rianna

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thing but I don't care for a dancer to be with Ranchod, just would like to see him come back and unmask Albeli and GET RID OF PRIYANKA...can not stand her any longer...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abharanfan_1

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i thought it before only that karan n abha n for ranchod abha look alike so now entered albeli cvs bought this track also LOL ranchod is neglected child n bro of karan n this albeli so now takur has a past ohh chandraprabha died before knowing this LOL lets see how cvs buldup this albeli track n connect with takur family or not n end up with ranchod or not. 

ann5

Goldie

ann5

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
karan had a twin ranchod now abha have a twin abeli, one is an actor one is a singer/dancer, now who stole abha's twin and wow what luck priyanka had to be the one to find her, so innovative and yes she is now in swarn bhavan to get the property for priyanka. but priyanka forgot to teach her abha's mannerisms or told her about the bath and stuff. the rest of the family realise she is acting strange but no one decided to take 'abha' to the doctor for a check up to see if her head is alright. way to go cv's what an original plot.

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
lol i was about to post the same thing..

coz regent jagmohan mentioned ranchor so could be he will be back..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Been missing Ranchod and hope he returns. I also wonder what reason will be shown for Abha having a look a like but after seeing a positive Abha, it was refreshing to see Albeli Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

lol abha li bicharri hui twin sister.. whom the mammi took away coz of jealuxy

atena

atena

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
now this is what i am talking about abha-karan and albeli-ranchod...just think about it for a second Day Dreaming double romance for our favourite couple...and with ranchod and albeli we could have a "spicy" romance and maybe a "rain dance scene"...Smile...i think this will be great...might bring the rating up again...for lately we have not had any serious romance with karan and abha and now with this new track it is very far in the future...for they are so cute together...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top