Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 9)

maman Senior Member
maman
maman

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
it looks that Jasmine is married .. she is wearing mangasultra? Confused
uaassshi Senior Member
uaassshi
uaassshi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I too wana know wat happened to all the others & hw come both of Bharti's son got married,isnt so early 4 them to get married...ya they may be allowed by law but still it looks so wierd...Ermm

But this saas-bahu drama can be onteresting if the writers show some more sense in writing coz the way some things which can be solved in the past 20 years were left unsolved just coz of the CVs &PH...

Just wait & av to see wat is the new story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.swethasyam08

uaassshi Senior Member
uaassshi
uaassshi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ya she is married but y is still in Bharti's house & not in her husbands,may be coz of her bad doing's or is she married to one of Bharti's son I think Vihaan,but dat will be very stupid????????
--jas-- IF-Dazzler
--jas--
--jas--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
jumka and kamansi are also dead ... they showed both her sons also , younger one is a brat ,elder one is a saint Clown *damn boringSleepy* ...
hope tomm dumroo says what happ to veena and how jumka died so that i stop watching it Angry ,anyway i wont be continuing it from monday ... i simply cant digest bharti as a saas all of a sudden ,i miss that earlier cast and story Disapprove ...for me this seems worse than rs Unhappy

Edited by --jas-- - 15 December 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Isn't Veena's case obvious?  She probably got married and went away to her sasural, and had no more contact w/ Bharti or Dumroo.  Probably it was too painful.  Incidentally, they didn't show her @ Murli's funeral either.  Also, Bharti fainted during the funeral, and pronounced pregnant later.

The garlanded group photo of Murli, Jhumka, Bansi & Kamala looked strange - while Murli was alive, why would they take a photo of these 4, leaving out Bharti and Dumroo?  Hopefully, tomorrow, they describe how Jhumka died, as well as Bansi & Kamala: I think Jas is right, and that Jhumka probably died of childbirth.  I also want to know whether the evil 4 - Mridang, Gau, Murari & Kartik are dead.

I think Veehan is probably the one who now managed Bharti sweets.  Incidentally, did anyone catch the name of the brother - is it Akash or Aditya?

The other thing strange - for 20 years, they've just kept Murli's remains Dead?  Normally, the custom is that after the cremation, the ashes are immersed in a river, or in the sea.  And they don't have to wait for the son - a brother or father can do it as well.  I actually was appalled @ them having baby Veehan light Murli's pyre - Bansi or Dumroo should have simply done it.

On the question of continuing, the entire thing now looks like a brand new serial, w/ only Bharti, Dumroo and Chimpti common.  But the battle lines are likely to be drawn b/w the bahus (once they are married - right now, they're not - at the end of today's episode, Bharti was wishing that they both marry).  Incidentally, I didn't get whether Jasmine was married as speculated in the other thread - I think she's not, and that she was just wearing a normal chain, not a mangal sutra.  At any rate, as the new caption shows, the serial is probably going to revolve more around the 2 new bahus, than Bharti.  But unless their chemistries w/ their hubbies catch on, I think the serial is probably nearing its end, unless Imagine forces it to stay, like it did BAVD to date.

I dunno whether I'll be watching.  One of my favorite programs in the US - The Shield, which featured on FX, is now there on Star World, so if I get to watch TV that time, I'll probably be watching either that, or the new Star Desh serial Mahadev.  Let's see.

--jas--swethasyam08

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
jasmin married

i didnt see any mangalsutra
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
hmm ya  they r showing past story in bits and pieces and i do hope they fill the gaps of everyone from previous cast

and funny thing was why did they use murli grumpy pic instead of smiling one

it looked horrible

ha they combined all four in one and garlanded that pic

from dumroo dialogue it seems mridang wud be dead but still feel they shud tell us what happend to the evil four

story shud move ahead after the loose ends are tied
new story as vrish said wud be about bharti and her turmoils with her bahus

rest are secondary i guess

veehan seems straight seedha bachha while aditya and not akash seems spoilt sort

bharti ke do anmol ratan

.Vrish.--jas--

--jas-- IF-Dazzler
--jas--
--jas--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
vrish thats not star desh it is Life OK where sriti's new show is also gonna be started this sunday at 10pm Tongue ...u have star plus means try dabh also ,it is rocking at the moment Star

after watching yesterday's bavd i lost that little left over interest also ..i'm not liking both vihaan and aditya(overacting) Thumbs Down & from next week new saas bahu drama will start ..they could have better made it a youth show and ended with their marriages ...bharti wants her 19yr old adi to be married Thumbs Down *horrible Dead* even girls dnt marry at this age Silly...

chatter even kamla pic looked like she is ready to fight with someone LOL ,it was like a horror movie where only those in a particular photo would be killed by ghost LOL ...like u said i too think mirdang is dead from what dumroo said and probably gau also since ashita left this show LOL

Edited by --jas-- - 15 December 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Go to top