Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

yeh tho hona hi tha LOL ... but could be done in a better way ,police were mere spectators ..(what would happ if dumroo missed vihaan's catch LOL double whammy for bharti LOL)

so now gau is not dead...dumroo not in jail...no midget son for bharti (all misleading articles LOL) ... still we need to know about veena and where is jhumka and kamansi ... i think jhumka might have died during delivery ,so chimti came to take care of her two 2 grand daughters (i'm not liking that u*** kadhthu rimjim Thumbs Down ,couldnt they have got one better looking actress Thumbs Down) ... i dnt blame jasmine for scolding her LOL

Yeah, I had somehow guessed that since Vikrant is leaving, they'd kill off Murli - saves them the trouble of finding his post-leap replacement.  I'm guessing that the elders in the family - Bansi, Kamala, Murari would have died in the interval, but Chimpti, like all villain dadis in every serial (think Dadisa in BV) is alive & kicking, and gets to contaminate Jasmine w/ her evil ideas - in addition to Gau earlier.

So would it be that Murari, Kartik and Mridala got life imprisonment?  Please don't show them being released after the leap.  Actually, a good ending would have been that after Murli was shot, the cops could have shot these 4, since they had released them under duress.  That way, khel khatam.  If Murli died, does that mean Bharti was already pregnant w/ Akash?  

On Rimjhim being scolded, if it's yesterday's episode you're talking about, I don't blame Jasmine either.  Why does Rimjhim even bother bringing her breakfast in bed?  As I said yesterday, just let her join the rest whenever she's ready, since obviously Bharti or Dumroo are not serious about raising this family well (or else they wouldn't have tolerated Chimpti back in the house).

Hopefully, they fill in any remaining gaps tomorrow and day after, so that next week, we can start off like this is a new serial..

Edited by .Vrish. - 15 December 2011 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 8)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
ha i forgot abt the cricket catch of dumroo

cops were silly once they rounded up the bad ppl they cud hv tended to murli na

oh guess in tv shows the logic is never there

na bharti is widow and remember murli wanted another bro or sis for vihaan so bharti  was already pregnant but mayb not aware at that stage

so it cud be that the four evil in jail and mayb two survived later and two dead somehow

article say gaushala character ends so she cud be dead

and kamla bansi mayb there for soem time then died natural death

chimti is still same except the get up is bit different

--jas--.Vrish.

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
vrish the end of bavd may be not vihaan but bharti getting shot saving jasmine LOL hence bharli reunion LOL

btw who is managing bharti sweets now Ermm ...

may be bharti didnt say the truth to avoid the inferiority complex in jasmine and her sons may protest for jasmine staying with them ,whose father killed their father ... still jasmine has some sadistic nature (though she may be having a heart of gold within) which happens mostly with orphans brought up in others' ehsaan Unhappy ...i have some sympathy for jasmine LOL hope she finds her man soon with no love triangle with rimjim LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Fantastic!  Now Bharti will have 2 bahus, one of who will just walk over her, as shown in this promo, when she hands over the keys LOL
Hopefully, these bahus can show Jasmine her place Evil Smile

Only thing I'm wondering - will Veehan & Akash be on the side of their mom or their wives?  Hope they pick their wives' side, so that St Bharti won't be able to sacrifice them to Jasmine as she'd like. Evil Smile

Edited by .Vrish. - 15 December 2011 at 12:51am

--jas--swethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
right now i really want to know what happend to rest of the cast

so i wud watch when  dumroo reveals about the rest

we know bharti suffered becoz of them and becoz of her own stupidity and has she changed now that has to be seen

not really keen on jasmin or rimjhim story
and i doubt cvs wud finish off  20yr past story in two episodes

they have built up nice little nautanki with suspense so they wud keep it and slowly reveal a bit

.Vrish.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
woww  kya baat hai

but more than this i want to know what happend to rest of cast then i can stop watching saas bahu drama again

--jas--

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Oh, c'mon - you mean that a 4 way catfight b/w Jasmine, the 2 bahus & Rimjhim, w/ Bharti & Chimpti @ the center, doesn't excite you? Evil Smile  At least there is a promise of real fireworks - don't tell me that Nautanki Films is going to let such an opportunity pass ROFL

Somehow, after the exits of Mridala, Kamala and so many others, I'm at last interested again.  Only thing I'm wondering - will they show Veehan & Aksash already married after the leap, or will they show their rishtas & them getting married?  Also, if they are 18 or thereabouts, are they marrying older girls, or simply the same age girls, such as classmates?  So far, most of the TB predictions turned out to be wrong, but is Amita Udgata going to be the dadi of one of the bahus, and encouraging her to make the lives of Jasmine and Rimjhim miserable, w/ only Chimpti to defend them?  In that case, I'm all for it Evil Smile

Incidentally, I thought it was priceless of Chimpti to tell Jasmine that she's just like Gau, when it was Chimpti who poisoned Gau's mind, and also, chances are that it's she who's spoiled Jasmine, and maybe tried to spoil Rimjhim as well.

Suggestion to Saurabh Tiwari - get the 2 bahus to try and fix a wacko rishta for Jasmine, and start a fight b/w them - and if possible, a civil war in the family Evil Smile  Make it exciting LOL

--jas--swethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hahaa vrish u r impossible

no baba i m not interested in roz ka khich khich

i want to know what happend to rest of clan

remember i like mystery so want to solve tht one then aage dekha jayega

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uaassshi--jas--swethasyam08.Vrish.