Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I too think the new girl who was serving breakfast was Jhumroo's daughter - I can't imagine Mridala getting another kid.  But I think that last segment may have been someone hallucinating.

So everybody has left, but Meenakshi Sethi is still around? LOL So having done wonders w/ Gau, she can now do her wonders w/ Jasmine and the other sister.  I'm actually surprised that Jhumroo are still on good terms w/ her - they were both pretty hostile to her when she tried stealing from the house.

I think the scream was Jasmine's - something was wrong w/ the breakfast.

As for the previous part, Mridang should have demanded that jasmine be turned over for Veehan, and they all be guaranteed a safe passage - that would have cleared him.  Instead, that blank coming off in the end was a real anti-climax.

Can't wait to find out what happened after that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rapat5--jas--swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 6)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koko55

Groupbie

koko55

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
murli leave ...Cry impossipole

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
mirdang must have shot at gau...and rest will be arrested or mirdang also dies by shooting himself since he is a true lover and other two will be arrested ... i wonder how they brought chimti to their house ...
cvs are just trying to make viewers who dnt read articles believe vihaan is dead and the one screaming is mad bharti and that house is mirdala's & that chacha is karthik LOL
btw isnt that old murli (if it is so) looking too old LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.swethasyam08

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
do u think they would have cared for jasmine LOL ..murli would have just let the cops do what they want LOL ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Ya he has left cant see wat will happen tomorrow everyrhing is still a suspense & even Murli is gona die,no not fair they shud do something with his character...even didnt see hw Bharti looks after the leap. Hope they dont give her white locks like Chimti even being grandmother is so fit lets see hw Bharti is changed

--jas--

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
If they kill Murli, how does Bharti give birth to Akash later?  Has she already conceived him?

Jas, whether or not Murli cared for Jasmine, the cops wouldn't have shot them if they had Jasmine in their position, since they could risk killing her as well.  They are not going to risk the life of any child, no matter whose it is.

But assuming that Mridala get killed or jailed, looks like Jhumroo are the ones who raised these 2.  But it still begs the question - who brought Chimpti back?  Bharti?  B'cos I can't see Jhumka allowing her back, but Bharti is just the idiot who would!

--jas--

addicted1

addicted1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
What an annoying useless epi! They haven't been able to show a climax, maybe in flashbacks later? All new characters ok, but CHIMTIII? Why Ramji, whyyy? I am done friends! BAVD without Vikrant Massey, NO WAY! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rapat5Tahmina16

Aj_Styles

Aj_Styles

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted1

What an annoying useless epi! They haven't been able to show a climax, maybe in flashbacks later? All new characters ok, but CHIMTIII? Why Ramji, whyyy? I am done friends! BAVD without Vikrant Massey, NO WAY! 
I'm with you. Vikrant Massey is surprisingly a good actor, one can't make this comment alot with Indian teleserial actors. But Massey's talent can't be denied. But the show as a whole is now a turn off without the original cast. Bharti alone doesn't do it for me. Plus, the anti-climatic ending leaves questions unanswered which I think will be explained using useless logic as the show progresses. Either way, I'm out too, whatever happened won't justify the present. Goodbye BAVD.  

rapat5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top