Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

MrRockySingh

MrRockySingh

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Indiantelevision.com's News Releases

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondho takes an 18 year leap

MUMBAI: One of Imagine TV's most loved and successful series Baba Aiso Varr Dhundho has moved 18 years ahead in the story where India will see its favourite character Bharati essaying the role of a mother-in-law and taking the story to the next level. The show will see the entry of a host of new characters promising to up the entertainment and drama quotient.

Post this leap, the story will progress to the lives of Bharati and her two sons Vihaan and Akaash. The entry of women in their lives Kopal and Pari will add an interesting twist to the tale. Tabrez Khan will be essaying the role of Bharati's elder son Vihaan while Akaash, her younger son, will be played by Raj Singh. Shalini Sahuta will portray the character of Pari and Kopal's role will be played by Adithi Tailang.

Commenting on the 18 year leap, the leading lady of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundho, Juhi Aslam said, "The serial has taken a fascinating twist with an 18 year leap and I'm really excited about playing the role of a mother- in- law. It's a totally different character to explore and I'm very thankful to Imagine TV for giving me this opportunity. I look forward to working with my new family on the show now"

The new cast seems equally enthusiastic in joining Bharati on one of India's most unique and dramatic shows.

"I have been following the show since its launch. I feel extremely lucky to be a part of such a popular show" commented Raj Singh (Akaash)

Tabrez Khan (Vihaan), "I am really happy to be given an opportunity to play the important role of Vihaan in the show. I look forward to giving it my best shot".

Aditi Tailang (Kopal), "It feels good to be a part of such a popular show and I hope to continue entertaining the audience who has been following this show for long"

"I am an excited to be a part of this show. I am hopeful that the audience will continue to support and love the show, like they have in the past", Shalini (Pari)

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo is a story of Bharti - a woman with a beautiful heart and an abundance of talent, however she faces rejection and ridicule just because she is a dwarf and we have witnessed her journey of how she overcame that. It will be exciting to see Bharti now play the mother- in- law where we will see a different phase of her life.

Commenting on the generation leap, Mr. Vivek Bahl, Chief Content Officer, Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. Said "Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo is a unique concept which has found loyalty amongst audiences across the country. The story was now at a crossroads where the next logical step for us was to take it to the next level and introduce new characters and a different angle to the story. We are optimistic that people will continue to love this show as they have done in the past."

http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k11/dec/decrel23.php

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 5)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Ok, so excepting Dumroo, there will be nobody left in the current cast, and Bharti will just be the saas, and the story will center around her 2 sons and their girl friends?

The original TB article said that Bharti's younger son will be a midget, but is Raj Singh a midget?  Looks like Bharti will have 2 normal height sons.  Will Jasmine still be around, or will she be presumed married off and gone?

Nautanki films certainly had the right idea by flushing everyone and starting afresh. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks--jas--

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
so no midgets in F1generaion LOL ...

sirf 18 yr ki leap but bharti becomes a saas ROFL ROFL ROFL means vihaan marries at 19 or 18 LOL soon after completing 12th std ROFL
after mirdala one more child marriage is on the way LOL

vik rocks.Vrish.

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Ok, so excepting Dumroo, there will be nobody left in the current cast, and Bharti will just be the saas, and the story will center around her 2 sons and their girl friends?
Vrish... Kyunki...saas kabhi bahu thiEvil SmileROFL

--jas--.Vrish.

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

sirf 18 yr ki leap but bharti becomes a saas ROFL ROFL ROFL means vihaan marries at 19 or 18 LOL soon after completing 12th std ROFL after mirdala one more child marriage is on the way LOL
in that case, thank god the show is at least taking a 18 year leap then...Evil Smile just imagine a 8 year leap & bharti already a saasROFL 18 years is betterEvil Smile hey btw isn't 21 the age for a guy to get legally marriedConfused

--jas--.Vrish.

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
today 20 yr leap happ Big smile ... high point is chimti is there and still a gourmand LOL (vrish ur fav one is still present LOL) ... she is a fitness queen Thumbs Up  ... i guess jasmine will be the next evil of this show...gau calls ramji jasmine calls bhagwan LOL ... they showed one old guy also ,i guess he has to be murli LOL ... what about dumroo Ermm that girl was telling she is taking breakfast for her dad who i guess has to be jhumroo's daughter Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ok i was supposed to write in discussion thread but i thought since leap is on why not make a new topic

in short  the confrontation happens at the ground and mridang  taunts murli and asks him to free kartik and murari while gaushala who was handcuffed  shud be free

he is holding veehan at gun point

bharti  bansi kamla and jhumka with baby jasmine have come there

lots of pleadings etc but  mridang fires  and then  bees saal baad  story is shown

dont know what happend there as we see one girl  making breakfast

she is also beti of the house but i think she is jhumka beti 

she makes nashta and gives to some chachaji who cud be servant dont know

then she goes to give to jasmine didi   and jasmin pucca same as gaushala

gau was ramji ki bhanji 

and this jasmin 
oh  mere bhagwan jasmin hai pareshan   hehehe

and she shouts at the new girl to go away

the girl leaves nashta on bed side table

and horror of horrors  chimti is still alive and in the house

she wants to eat somethng  the new girl gives boiled chana but she wants papita and the girl says thats for her dad

usual dialoges and then a scream

episode ends

so dont know what happens when mridang tries to shoot vihaan

as nothing was shown then

interesting phase now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambz--jas--swethasyam08.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Vik

ROFL @ Kyunki...saas kabhi bahu thi.  Incidentally, now the minimum marriage age of boys & girls are equal - remember some supreme court case some 3 years ago that made the news, where a judge ruled 18 to be the minimum marriage age.

They actually didn't show Bharti become a saas - in fact, the portion that they showed after Mridang shot a blank could well have been somebody hallucinating.  I mean, they showed a grown up Jasmine royally pissed that her younger sister/cousin was trying to wake her up & serve breakfast, and then they showed her conversation w/ Chimpti.  I'm guessing that the other new girl is the daughter of Jhumroo.  After all, I can't imagine Mridala having another daughter and both of them being in Chimpti's care.

On the final standoff, I thought that Mridang played his cards badly.  Since he wanted a shield, when his family came, he had the perfect opportunity.  What he could have done was demanded a Veehan for Jasmine exchange, where both babies could have been returned to their parents, and then Mridala and Murari/Kartik would still have had a shield - the cops would not have shot any of them since they'd risk hurting baby Jasmine as well.

I guess tomorrow, Dumroo might narrate what happened, or the final scene might turn out to have been somebody's hallucination (dunno whose) and they might return to the final scene.  I think that what happened would have been Murli & Mridang exchanging babies, and then parting.  Or it might have been the evil 4 being arrested for life, Vihaan being rescued, and after the leap, Murli, Bansi, Kamala, Jhumka, Mridala, Murari & Kartik were all dead, and so Jasmine, Dumroo and his daughter are w/ Chimpti, while Bharti has her sons.  Well, let's see.  Looks like since Chimpti is now a nani, unke badnaam abh hone wale...

Edited by .Vrish. - 13 December 2011 at 11:02am

Ambz--jas--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top